4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
You can change their idle pose with the cheat tools, I believe, and if you're selective about what position you have sex with them in, you might never see their sitting pose, sure. Off the top of my head, You might see some sitting poses by default in some of the scripted events, but those are avoidable for the most part if it really bothers you.
and if you are really bored and can edit the code you can choose what position those scripted events are posed in.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Just heads up folks, the next beta scripts update will have save breaking changes in it. as far as I am aware this is the first one since Beta started on the 31st.

Reactions: forgotp

Loviatar

Feb 25, 2019
Playing a new game with the latest update from the 10th, at some point the game is throwing an exception when I try to access the serum stockpile. I don't know if that's an already known issue.
I has this happen and traced it to the shopping event with Candice (bimbo), which also threw up an exception...

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
You can change their idle pose with the cheat tools, I believe, and if you're selective about what position you have sex with them in, you might never see their sitting pose, sure. Off the top of my head, You might see some sitting poses by default in some of the scripted events, but those are avoidable for the most part if it really bothers you.
The sitting pose that I want changed is when you mouse over them while looking around a room ("talk to someone"). The entire staff is sitting down but I want them standing up as I click to select them.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I has this happen and traced it to the shopping event with Candice (bimbo), which also threw up an exception...
Bobabod if it happens again or you Haven't had a trace error since the trace.txt in the main game directory will help to track down the bug.

Althugh it may already be fixed with the 16th's beta update as the latest.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone else feel that some of the characters' frontal views might as well be a perspective view of a minotaur. Just a ponytail up and you've got the classic image of a perdeman. I mean, it's pretty obvious she is carrying more than 1 implant here:

1687056625592.png
Neigh!

FreeFly

Jan 22, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the beta running on Android? I tried to run it according to the instructions, unpacked the game archive, image archives, all game archives in general, in all combinations, but nothing helps, the game just crashes immediately after launch, without even trying to boot.

Oct 8, 2020
Has anyone managed to get the beta running on Android? I tried to run it according to the instructions, unpacked the game archive, image archives, all game archives in general, in all combinations, but nothing helps, the game just crashes immediately after launch, without even trying to boot.
Check a few pages back, somebody already said it was an issue with joiplay(?) and Renpy 8.1(?) or something. I don't do mobile anything, so I don't remember the specifics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FreeFly

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Can you only see the city representative when you go above the attention threshold and she visits you? I can't seem to find her roaming around town and I already unlocked the attention event once.
While talking to her, you can use this console command to find out where she lives:
the_person.learn_home()

Reactions: bridgebuilder

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
After you get a call from the mutual trust Jon guy about possible tour of your company next Monday -- how do you meet him/start the tour? He doesn't show up on Monday at the company in any department, nor is there any new option available at any of the department/employee.

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
After you get a call from the mutual trust Jon guy about possible tour of your company next Monday -- how do you meet him/start the tour? He doesn't show up on Monday at the company in any department, nor is there any new option available at any of the department/employee.
I've got this issue too. It worked a couple of patches ago, but the most recent one it doesn't seem to trigger the actual tour.

Reactions: Harllot

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
You cannot. She is specifically in an unreachable void so that her events are only attention-threshold based.
With enough work through trance hypnosis over several visits, you can make her your girlfriend, add her to your harem and assign her to live at your harem mansion. But the inspection raiding mechanic stays in place and she still comes by to waste an afternoon for you.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Question for the dev team about the Harem Mansion regarding how it interacts with some events:
Are there plans to integrate/change those events to accommodate characters now living in a different location than the game expects them to be? One big example is how assigning Lily to live at the mansion breaks card night with your mother and aunt, because Lily is no longer in her bedroom to run down the hall and ask her to join the game.

Also (less critically) despite being assigned a new home at the mansion, all events that initiate at home (making dinner with serum, card night with mom and aunt, photo sessions with sis and gym bunny, etc.) still occur at the old home location. Some of them might be much more effective and flexible if they triggered at the harem mansion with so many more participants to choose from there.

My games typically end with every unique character in my harem, and a few special characters that aren't by default unique but have mini-quest lines, such as Mom's boss' daughter and the industrialist's daughter. At that point I become bored and start a fresh game because the harem mansion is the one improvement that, while awesome, really drives home that the game is unfinished.

Reactions: FullMoon30

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Enabled "Mom NTR", but I don't get any scenes. How to trigger it?
Necroing this to answer because I was wondering too...

Enable console

[Shift] + [O] or [Ctrl] + [O] to open console

Paste in:
Python:
# Mom
jump mom_ntr_mod_action_label

# Sis
jump sister_ntr_crisis_action_label
There's a random event change i.e. one man / two men if sluttiness is 60 or more for either.

Pretty good content, imo! But fuck waiting for specific RNG events to happen.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
How tf you get kids to be anything more than nursery spam in this game? :WaitWhat: :HideThePain:
I kinda wish there was an option for real pregnancy duration. I rarely have a save that goes on for more than 9 months, yet women can easily have more than 9 kids. Once you knock someone up, they should stay pregnant for basically the rest of the playthrough (unless you use acceleration serums.)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes