4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi!
tell me please what is diferent in "LR2 Mods" and this version "LR2 Reformulate"?
Improved map navigation, sound effects, Jennifers boss has two daughters (Emily who you can tutor and Iris who you meet when buying pi-phone).

Other than that it is mostly code changes that you typically won't notice until they start adding more content.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Improved map navigation, sound effects, Jennifers boss has two daughters (Emily who you can tutor and Iris who you meet when buying pi-phone).

Other than that it is mostly code changes that you typically won't notice until they start adding more content.
two mom's boss's daughters is more than one mom's boss's daughter... gut-gut! - the more = the merrier.
thanks! =)

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I kinda wish there was an option for real pregnancy duration. I rarely have a save that goes on for more than 9 months, yet women can easily have more than 9 kids. Once you knock someone up, they should stay pregnant for basically the rest of the playthrough (unless you use acceleration serums.)
I'm aware girls in this game can give birth. What I meant by my question was, how do you turn those births into characters in the game?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I really wish Ellie the IT girl could head up a whole new department for me to hire personnel for. By the time I really have control over the quality and type of girls I hire with your head of HR storyline advancement, I've hired a full house. Having a full IT department who keep my data integrity safe, scour the dark web for new serum/research ideas, AND use cyber propaganda to reduce my Attention sounds like a great end-game use for her.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Just heads up folks, the next beta scripts update will have save breaking changes in it. as far as I am aware this is the first one since Beta started on the 31st.
Here's hoping for an accelerated start option at some point.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Anyone knows how to solve this, or why I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 966, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 970, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 980, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 984, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 39, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 51, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 986, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 993, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1000, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'preferences'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1062, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3424, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3857, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 583, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3857, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 970, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 51, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 986, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 993, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1000, in execute
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1358, in __init__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'preferences'

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
How exactly advance the office slut storyline for Jennifer? she was already made the bosses assistant and has high sluttiness but nothing happens.

Jan 7, 2018
Sorry if I ask again, but is there a way to prevent NPCs losing their sluttiness over time? Last time I asked, I was given an excellent suggestion: it happened to one of my employees because the uniform I forced her to wear was too slutty.

In my latest save, though, it happens with at least two or three NPCs that just dress as they please, Rebecca in particular: I didn't hire her, and I simply flirted with her until her sluttiness was around 20, but then it jumped back literally 0 in a matter of days. So, are there other factors involved? If it's just about them losing sluttiness because they think their own wardrobe is too slutty, is it possible to remove this condition altogether? Because, seriously, it doesn't make sense.

Also, can we go back to having energy displayed as a fraction (e.g. 80/125) instead of %? If the game tells me that an action costs 15 point of energy, it should also display my total points, not a percentage.

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
IIRC that's essentially the end of that storyline. There's a different branch you can do too that isn't fleshed out either. A lot of the storylines are like that.
Do you happen to know if the Strip euchre storyline ends at just stripping and dancing?

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Cant get the family threesome to happen anymore. Is it working as intended for others?

Solved: One of them hated threesomes.

Last edited:

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I understand that the original game has been abandoned, should I be viewing this in the same way that I did when the original game was in active development? Has full development shifted from Vren to these guys?

Meaning, are the devs working on making their version of a completed LR2? Or are they just adding mods to the existing game and not looking to make a LR2 v 1.0? Does that make sense?

Jan 7, 2018
I understand that the original game has been abandoned, should I be viewing this in the same way that I did when the original game was in active development? Has full development shifted from Vren to these guys?

Meaning, are the devs working on making their version of a completed LR2? Or are they just adding mods to the existing game and not looking to make a LR2 v 1.0? Does that make sense?
From my understanding, the mods are now working on the game with the intention of streamlining the code, adding new features and eventually releasing a completed version. In other words, the former mods are now devs.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes