4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
how to unlock rooms in the COMPANY - office and rat-testing room? well if you give command to unlock toilets - it will be purrrfect =) need room to fuck girl one-on-one without others who will wish to get 3rd in the trisome =)
i do not love telling NO to my girls. i hook one girl with me into my office room...

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi!
how to unlock rooms in the COMPANY - office and rat-testing room? well if you give command to unlock toilets - it will be purrrfect =) need room to fuck girl one-on-one without others who will wish to get 3rd in the trisome =)
i do not love telling NO to my girls. i hook one girl with me into my office room...
Can't you just bring them to your office, the lobby or even your room in moms house for alone time?

Reactions: hyfka

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Camilla's story suggests that we should go salsa dancing, but the button for it says "disabled for now". Is that not yet in the game?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a good summarized changelog? The gitgud changelog seems to cover absolutely all git commit changes, which would be useful to those working on the program, but not so much for someone looking for a more straightforward version changelog like the other games here tend to have.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Any plans to offer a medical or serum cure for infertility in the two characters (Erica the Gym Bunny and Camila the Life Coach) who seem to be designed to be infertile? They are kind of harshing the vibe in my baby factory harem. Also does anyone know a way to convince Camila to be your gf? Despite love and sluttiness cranked up and having convinced her cheating is cool, she just turns down all my requests to upgrade from fuckbuddy to girlfriend.

Huezavr

Oct 19, 2018
New bug i found - after cloning serum recipe saves stop working. And after restart, load game at the moment when recipe was copied, even if there was saves ater that.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry to be bother is there any guide work uniforms? have been trying to set them naked but there is it ignored. all policies have been purchased

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Any plans to offer a medical or serum cure for infertility in the two characters (Erica the Gym Bunny and Camila the Life Coach) who seem to be designed to be infertile? They are kind of harshing the vibe in my baby factory harem. Also does anyone know a way to convince Camila to be your gf? Despite love and sluttiness cranked up and having convinced her cheating is cool, she just turns down all my requests to upgrade from fuckbuddy to girlfriend.
Haven't played the newer versions, but with Erica in some recent versions inducing a breeding fetish w/reproductive nanobots would let her get pregnant. Not sure about Camila.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Haven't played the newer versions, but with Erica in some recent versions inducing a breeding fetish w/reproductive nanobots would let her get pregnant. Not sure about Camila.
Not in the game I'm playing right now, 2023.06.10-beta.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The mod team updates this all the time. The latest update was about half an hour ago.

To update the beta with daily updates, go here:

WARNING!

Unpack into your main game folder.

This may result in game breakage. You should test in a copy of the game folder which should pick up your saves (the new "beta" version does not support loading older saves)

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
The mod team updates this all the time. The latest update was about half an hour ago.

To update the beta with daily updates, go here:

WARNING!

Unpack into your main game folder.

This may result in game breakage. You should test in a copy of the game folder which should pick up your saves (the new "beta" version does not support loading older saves)
Just to clarify this is code version of the game and changes in it will break game saves since last beta patch on the 16th

Reactions: SenPC

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
give a bit, been a few reports of people running into issues with latest beta patch. will update this post, once certain. just to save ya'll time and frustration.

Couple files spelling were fixed during update, but script file doesn't include the graphics. If you updated to the Jun 22n't patch put copy the images folder into the game folder in the zip or rename the files to what in the images/background folder. Restaurant is misspelled on one background and Theatre spelling is updated.

Thanks to
snarfdidnothingwrong
on Discord.

EDIT
Removed download since patch updated.

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
give a bit, been a few reports of people running into issues with latest beta patch. will update this post, once certain. just to save ya'll time and frustration.

Couple files spelling were fixed during update, but script file doesn't include the graphics. If you updated to the Jun 22n't patch put copy the images folder into the game folder in the zip or rename the files to what in the images/background folder. Restaurant is misspelled on one background and Theatre spelling is updated.

Thanks to
snarfdidnothingwrong
on Discord.
I've updated the patch, this is no longer needed ;)

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Anyone knows how to solve this, or why I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 966, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 970, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 980, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 984, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 39, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 51, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 986, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 993, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1000, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'preferences'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1062, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3424, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3857, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 583, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3857, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 970, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 51, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/enhanced_game_menu.rpy", line 94, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 986, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 993, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1000, in execute
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1358, in __init__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'preferences'
Still no solution for this?

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I've been trying the beta version and downloading the text version of the mod from github so I can search things using n++. In my most recent playthrough, I noticed that I hadn't ever triggered the MC Serum Intro. I can find the label just fine, but I can't seem to find what triggers it anywhere, so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or if it is a bug. Any thoughts or advice?

It does seem like there is something wrong with events persisting (e.g. I'm supposed to buy a pi phone. the event showed up on the map the next day, but I did something else, and it doesn't ever seem to show back up.)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes