4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

kakaze_blank

Apr 1, 2023
Is there a way to move Nora to the University? I'm trying to turn in my completed research, but she seems to have disappeared completely. I don't have her number, so I can't be sure, but I'm thinking she's like stuck at her house or something. It's probably a bug in the beta branch, I'm using one downloaded two days ago.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Can someone please let me know how to change the age range. I tried changing the floor and ceiling age, but it keeps giving me traceback.

ACME

Feb 9, 2018
Bete 8.1
When giving Sis Happy serum for friends I get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/people/Lily/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy", line 616, in <module>
  File "game/people/Lily/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy", line 585, in validate_sister_serum
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/serums/skin_sensitivity_serum.rpy", line 31, in skin_sensitivity_on_turn
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'public'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 456, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 453, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 562, in script call
  File "people/Lily/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpyc", line 616, in script
  File "D:\games\LabRats\Lab_Rats_2_8.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games\LabRats\Lab_Rats_2_8.1\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/people/Lily/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy", line 616, in <module>
  File "game/people/Lily/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy", line 585, in validate_sister_serum
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person_ren.py", line 1791, in run_turn
  File "game/bugfix_additions/messaging_customization_ren.py", line 35, in generic_messages_wrapper
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumDesign_ren.py", line 206, in run_on_turn
  File "game/bugfix_additions/messaging_customization_ren.py", line 35, in generic_messages_wrapper
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumTrait_ren.py", line 149, in run_on_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/serums/skin_sensitivity_serum.rpy", line 31, in skin_sensitivity_on_turn
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'public'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.06.22B-beta
Tue Jun 27 02:15:45 2023

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Anyone know the exact trigger for personal serums? I know you need to hire Stephanie's sister Ashley, and I'm assuming you have get to tier 2 at least, but I'm on max tier, have high love/obedience/sluttiness for Ashley, plenty of money, many techs including refined infusions and mind control researched, still no personal serums.

Edit: I figured it out. You need to hire Ashley, research refined stimulants, open the serum testing room via policy, and a decent amount of time needs to pass from the beginning of game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I hypnotized my mother. after hypnosis I can't save game - I get an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the same time, if you do hypnosis during sex - i can save

Version 51.3.1

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I have been like two months into the game but I still couldn't continue Alexia's lust story with the camera equipment purchase, is it because I purchased the public ads license too early?

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
I have a problem, I have the normal game ¨Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc¨ I also have the ¨LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc¨ separated with the other beta and I have ¨lr2mods-develop¨ the same separated... so far so good, my problem is when i put them all together in 1 file and start the game with the reformulate.exe.

Can someone help me? telling me step by step what to do with the separated files please :cry:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have a problem, I have the normal game ¨Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc¨ I also have the ¨LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc¨ separated with the other beta and I have ¨lr2mods-develop¨ the same separated... so far so good, my problem is when i put them all together in 1 file and start the game with the reformulate.exe.

Can someone help me? telling me step by step what to do with the separated files please :cry:
You can't combine the different releases. Play them separately.

Reactions: AXELXX

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks, but do I put the lr2mods-develop thing in the original or in the mod?
I think that's probably deprecated now that the original game has been discontinued and Reformulate is replacing the Mod or modified version of the original game. There should be no further need to use the development packages of the old modified version.

The two playable releases should be in the opening post:
MOD Version: 0.51.3.1
BETA Version: 2023.06.22B-beta

Download either one and there should be no need to combine anything anymore (except the running BETA patches with the main BETA version).

Reactions: AXELXX

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
I think that's probably deprecated now that the original game has been discontinued and Reformulate is replacing the Mod or modified version of the original game. There should be no further need to use the development packages of the old modified version.

The two playable releases should be in the opening post:
MOD Version: 0.51.3.1
BETA Version: 2023.06.22B-beta

Download either one and there should be no need to combine anything anymore (except the running BETA patches with the main BETA version).
thank you so much

Reactions: makeitso
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes