4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Jan 7, 2018
I got an info tooltip about being at the office early monday morning to talk about nanobots with Ellie. Several weeks have passed, but she's never there early (monday) morning. Suppose it's related to her sluttiness?

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Thank the lawd you guys kept a source-code installation. Messing with the code and serums is half the fun for me with this game.

And unren is having trouble decompiling the newer releases. Presumably because either creators are actively trying to make the code harder to decompile, or because unren is having trouble keeping up with ren'py releases.

ACME

Feb 9, 2018
Thank the lawd you guys kept a source-code installation. Messing with the code and serums is half the fun for me with this game.

And unren is having trouble decompiling the newer releases. Presumably because either creators are actively trying to make the code harder to decompile, or because unren is having trouble keeping up with ren'py releases.
You need one unren compatible with renpy 8x

Reactions: Sovereign

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
You need one unren compatible with renpy 8x
Oh, I wasn't being specific. I didn't mean this game, just ren'py games in general. I can't remember one specifically that I couldn't decompile, but I was using the most recent unren at the time and, for a couple of games, it failed as it was missing some module, but thanks anyway

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone know the exact trigger for personal serums? I know you need to hire Stephanie's sister Ashley, and I'm assuming you have get to tier 2 at least, but I'm on max tier, have high love/obedience/sluttiness for Ashley, plenty of money, many techs including refined infusions and mind control researched, still no personal serums.

Edit: I figured it out. You need to hire Ashley, research refined stimulants, open the serum testing room via policy, and a decent amount of time needs to pass from the beginning of game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was trying to figure that out earlier. Where did you find that code? I didn't see it anywhere in the gitgud text download.

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
What does the traceback say? Do you still get errors it if you only edit the numbers?
I get the below error. I only change the numbers.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Downloads\G\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Downloads\G\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\Downloads\G\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 263, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\G\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 135, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Last edited:

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Anybody know the command line prompt for company max efficiency?
Also any idea where I can remove potential names from generating? With the original you could access the person file and could delete or add the ones you wanted added to the groups of names

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
if you are using the AIO use the source code download and instructions in the beta version that will make all the files available for editing.
Is there actually a way to get the text source for everything? I think I haven't been able to find some things because the beta all in one is compiled. I can find the text for everything in the GitGud source, but not the stuff for the original game. Or I'm completely misunderstanding something.

chezbons

Feb 10, 2020
hey guys, been playing on 2023.06.09 AIO, and recently started experiencing an issue on my day 99 save:
any time I select the "Go somewhere else" option, I get an AttributeError. It's the usual 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name', but I have no idea which previously functional object has inadvertently been set to None. I'm still able to travel around the rooms of the house using the shortcuts under "Go to nearby location", but I can't get anywhere else.

The short trace is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can I fix this issue?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Is there actually a way to get the text source for everything? I think I haven't been able to find some things because the beta all in one is compiled. I can find the text for everything in the GitGud source, but not the stuff for the original game. Or I'm completely misunderstanding something.
with dev branch source download you get the latest code release. of the Game LR2 Reformulate.

just be aware this is not the51.3.1 version of the game, where you had vanilla = bugfix = mod. but the merged game where all three of those are merged into one game folder. all of mod has been integrated into the corresponding classes that were extended or moved to to folders under the game file structure. So it is there just moved around, some extensions removed as they are mergrd into the classes etc.

On top of that, it moved from Ren'PY 7.x to Ren'PY and moved to Python 3.x

it is just a matter finding where it moved to.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes