4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

lunor3

Aug 13, 2017
did you have the talk with your HR director yet regarding yoga at your company? have your employees been converted to yoga enthusiasts? (like / love yoga)
the problem is that the game seems stuck, even looking at the story progress it only says get to know her better, and i have no option to do yogah with HR director yet because that convo hasnt happened, and i when i try to get to know her better she just says come to my house instead of mentioning her needing money or a job like normal

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
did you have the talk with your HR director yet regarding yoga at your company? have your employees been converted to yoga enthusiasts? (like / love yoga)
the problem is that the game seems stuck, even looking at the story progress it only says get to know her better, and i have no option to do yogah with HR director yet because that convo hasnt happened, and i when i try to get to know her better she just says come to my house instead of mentioning her needing money or a job like normal
I've realized the same thing in Mod-0.51.3.1 of 6th of June.
It is fixed in Mod-0.51.3.1 of 22th of June.
Actual is Mod-0.51.3.1 of 30th of June which, I guess, fixes other game progress breaking issues mentioned in this thread.

Another thing regarding her (hr director) is that she liked to spice the monday meetings a little. That's fixed too after she tried breast enhancement on her own at home over the weekend but it seems, only for the first monday after for a tiffuck.

Could I ask dev's for more clarification on fixes or patched versions? Maybe with last number of the release version? Or maybe a short comment in changelog?
Would be appreciated, so ty in advance.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
how to unlock bimbo reversal serum trait?
do i need to examine some bimbo for Nora?
i can turn girls into bimbos but can not reverse bimbo girls to normal girls.

and BTW can be Candy reversed into normal personality?
In former releases of mod or the origin game, there was a statement shown on bimbofication that it is irreversible.
Don't know if newest mod release shows those warning too.

• Sad
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I remember at the beginning of the game I met a girl with blue hair - she works in the game club. but when I started playing again - I don't meet her. it seems like one of my friends is giving me access to the club. but which one?

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
I remember at the beginning of the game I met a girl with blue hair - she works in the game club. but when I started playing again - I don't meet her. it seems like one of my friends is giving me access to the club. but which one?
Your mutual friend Alexia

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
That's Alex or Alexia you meet downtown and could hire for marketing at coffee-shop.
Till Mod-0.51.3.1 of 22th of June it seemed to be impossible to trigger the gamer's corner via intended (better: "known") trigger events but by then, it works (not as fluent in a playthrough as the origin had popped it up, as sluttines of Alex (without persuasion) resets instant after she had 10 orgasms.... o_O )

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
In former releases of mod or the origin game, there was a statement shown on bimbofication that it is irreversible.
Don't know if newest mod release shows those warning too.
There is a plotline with a reversal for Candace. Takes a while. Haven't seen it in a bit since I've been speed running the early game to test, but I presume it still works.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
OK, those sound effects are just awful. Like, some orgasm sounds may technically be literal ear rape. I went and replaced them*, but the default sounds are still playing. I'm assuming it has something to do with my earlier problem of not being able to extract rpa/rpyc files, which I still haven't solved.

*Been keeping good sound effects from other games because I'd had the idea to add sfx to Lab Rats 2 earlier; gonewildaudio is also great source since their whole deal is hot sex scenes only using audio, so a little audio cutting and boom.

Oct 14, 2020
OK, those sound effects are just awful. Like, some orgasm sounds may technically be literal ear rape. I went and replaced them*, but the default sounds are still playing. I'm assuming it has something to do with my earlier problem of not being able to extract rpa/rpyc files, which I still haven't solved.

*Been keeping good sound effects from other games because I'd had the idea to add sfx to Lab Rats 2 earlier; gonewildaudio is also great source since their whole deal is hot sex scenes only using audio, so a little audio cutting and boom.
Those are not able to be used without a license, so they cannot be used. Feel free to find/record/whatever high quality sounds and make them available for open source use.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Those are not able to be used without a license...
Probably true; though this game itself is now people taking someone else's game and working on it, so I kind of figured...
Though now I'm curious where they got the sounds they're currently using. I recognize several of them from Super Deepthroat--which is probably kind of sad on my end.

• Haha
Reactions: deepcool

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Nora only has foreplay and oral in the latest beta. Is her content gated? Also is Naomi supposed to just disappear after the first meeting?

slobber

May 19, 2019
usually if there is sexual content gated that means they intended for rest to be unlocked as you progress their story :)
i haven't played the latest beta though since i usually go with the latest stable version (i think i'm playing 0.51.3.1 right now)

if memory serves correct regarding naomi. after you meet her via sarah, you should be able to see her around town (this also depends on her job)

regarding the sound effects:
i think the mod team mentioned they're open to better sound effects if someone can provide copy right free sound effects for them to put into the game

lunor3 what options do you have on the right when you interact with erica? there should be something like "buy her a protein drink" and "get to know her better" i think? you also want to increase her love/sluttiness a bit (talk to her and get her to 30+ love and flirt with her until 20+ sluttiness) take her for lunch to get 40+ love and then movie night her

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
A little early in my game before I usually run thru erica. but willing to take hit,

Also for those that have had odd interactions with Lily and foreplay quest acting strange, there is a code fix, two of the possible completions was completing oral instead of foreplay(called kissing in code)

it isn't in the current beta 30.06 patch. so have to get it from code path.

Last edited:

slobber

May 19, 2019
i think erica is one of the better girls to approach at the start but the beauty of the game is none of them are really essential. because if you follow the erica story you get the 2nd wind perk which is arguably one of the best perks in the game imo

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
i think erica is one of the better girls to approach at the start but the beauty of the game is none of them are really essential. because if you follow the erica story you get the 2nd wind perk which is arguably one of the best perks in the game imo
yeah, argree, but I am still stableizing the business so pretty early .

slobber

May 19, 2019
well you need clarity to research for the serums to sell. so when you crank up that stamina high in the gym, it'll help you when you need to date/flirt/talk/sex the girls to get yourself more clarity :)

Reactions: Porrvald

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
but the default sounds are still playing. I'm assuming it has something to do with my earlier problem of not being able to extract rpa/rpyc files, which I still haven't solved.

solved your unren issues. just delete all the rpa, except the very large char image file. delete all rpyc they will regenerate. after that any version of unren should handle that large char image file if you need it in a non archived version (thinking android here)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yakis0ba
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes