4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Oct 14, 2020
Probably true; though this game itself is now people taking someone else's game and working on it, so I kind of figured...
Though now I'm curious where they got the sounds they're currently using. I recognize several of them from Super Deepthroat--which is probably kind of sad on my end.
Vren open sourced the game right before his radio silence. So while still "his work", he put it up for the world to continue.

• Wow
Reactions: Yakis0ba

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
update on 30th adds a couple day delay instead ask and visit. to simulate that she actually has to contact nora first.
Yeah, that's not working properly. After roughly 30 days of delay, I got impatient and paid for a breakthrough. Now I can visit Nora, but she has no quests for me.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
is there a command to forcibly call the "hire my daughter" event at the business?
"call daughter_work_crisis_label" doesnt appear to work

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 662, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 557, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 513, in build_chat_action_list
TypeError: small_talk_requirement() missing 1 required positional argument: 'person'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 453, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 557, in script
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 662, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 344, in evaluate
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 557, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 513, in build_chat_action_list
  File "C:\Users\patie\Desktop\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/helper_functions/misc_helpers_ren.py", line 13, in sort_display_list
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action_ren.py", line 74, in is_action_enabled
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action_ren.py", line 68, in check_requirement
TypeError: small_talk_requirement() missing 1 required positional argument: 'person'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.06.09-beta
Sun Jul  2 23:05:32 2023
even manually setting it in the bedroom/event menu to be the only one, and setting the chance to 100% doesnt seem to fire it, and i know every employee has had at least one kid (the majority are over 36, so age doesnt appear to be the issue)

i'm assuming from the error that the person hasnt had their kid generated (they dont exist to be recruited), so is there a way to manually do that?

Last edited:

Arcade

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys, one question, does anyone have a bug where the mc cum is red? Does anyone know how to fix it? since I did not touch any of the textures or colors, thanks :)

slobber

May 19, 2019
is there a command to forcibly call the "hire my daughter" event at the business?
"call daughter_work_crisis_label" doesnt appear to work

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

snip

i'm assuming from the error that the person hasnt had their kid generated (they dont exist to be recruited), so is there a way to manually do that?
do you just like the event or do you just want the mom/daughter working at your company? if it's the latter, you can find out where the mom lives and visit her house, the child might be at the house as well.

also, i think the statistic (kids) for the mom isn't guaranteed to be a daughter so that might be why the child doesn't show up either but i don't know the coding well enough so...

Aug 16, 2018
Hey, I don't think i saw this question answered: Does cumming inside more in one session = greater chance of pregnancy? AKA, if I'm trying to get Jennifer pregnant, does it matter if I cum in her 4 times one night or is once enough for whatever pregnancy chance she has?

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Where in the game files would I go if I wanted to change the possible titles available to characters? Like if I wanted to change Sarah to be able to call her "your horny bi girlfriend", or if I wanted to be able to call any women in the office over the age of 45 "your naughty MILF employee", or something like that?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Oct 14, 2020
Hey, I don't think i saw this question answered: Does cumming inside more in one session = greater chance of pregnancy? AKA, if I'm trying to get Jennifer pregnant, does it matter if I cum in her 4 times one night or is once enough for whatever pregnancy chance she has?
It's a separate chance each time. Rolled immediately. I suggest re-rolling your "sex quest" to the "beautiful burdening" one. When that is the active quest, go for whatever woman you're after. You will know immediately when the woman is pregnant because the quest completes, essentially at your orgasm.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Can you add this to the console commands:

mc.max_stats = 8 (replace 8 with what you want and it changes the max stats for charisma, intelligence, focus)
mc.max_work_skills = 8
mc.max_sex_skills = 8
mc.max_energy_cap = 200 (change the values with what you want them to be)
You can just use mc.hr_skill = 9, 10 etc for each skill individually and it will work. If you want to feel less "cheaty" you can wait to do so until you unlock a free point and then do it

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Hey, urm... something just occured to me... Why are we paying rent on a house we own? Wouldn't be allowed to just whip out a moible and schedule a renovation or build extensions, and if we're so rich, why don't we just buy a house?

Reactions: hyfka and CoatiGer

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Hey, urm... something just occured to me... Why are we paying rent on a house we own? Wouldn't be allowed to just whip out a moible and schedule a renovation or build extensions, and if we're so rich, why don't we just buy a house?
replay the intro

lunor3

Aug 13, 2017
usually if there is sexual content gated that means they intended for rest to be unlocked as you progress their story :)
i haven't played the latest beta though since i usually go with the latest stable version (i think i'm playing 0.51.3.1 right now)

if memory serves correct regarding naomi. after you meet her via sarah, you should be able to see her around town (this also depends on her job)

regarding the sound effects:
i think the mod team mentioned they're open to better sound effects if someone can provide copy right free sound effects for them to put into the game

lunor3 what options do you have on the right when you interact with erica? there should be something like "buy her a protein drink" and "get to know her better" i think? you also want to increase her love/sluttiness a bit (talk to her and get her to 30+ love and flirt with her until 20+ sluttiness) take her for lunch to get 40+ love and then movie night her
so i downloaded and started a new game on the non reformulate version and cheated erica to max stats after introduction, the very next time i spoke to her i was prompted to help her find a job. In my current game of reformulate i have cheated erica to max stats, done get to know her a few times, worked out together, give her protein shakes, chosen the girlfriend path, nothing is happening to continue the storyline to getting her as a yoga instructor. is there some certain action or event that needs to happen first?

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
You can just use mc.hr_skill = 9, 10 etc for each skill individually and it will work. If you want to feel less "cheaty" you can wait to do so until you unlock a free point and then do it
you can always edit the game/main_character/MainCharacter.ren file and set the max to what you want

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I need help with Sarah's second date. I can't get it to trigger. The active tool tip says I need to work on a Saturday, but no matter how many times I try, it never fires. She's currently sitting at 43 sluttiness and even if I boost it up to 90 it doesn't fire. What am I missing?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Nora only has foreplay and oral in the latest beta. Is her content gated? Also is Naomi supposed to just disappear after the first meeting?
To unlock Nora's pussy, you need to cum in her mouth 3 times, so BJ. For anal, she needs 3 creampies.

I need help with Sarah's second date. I can't get it to trigger. The active tool tip says I need to work on a Saturday, but no matter how many times I try, it never fires. She's currently sitting at 43 sluttiness and even if I boost it up to 90 it doesn't fire. What am I missing?
Love needs to be 40. Work on Saturday at least on afternoon and evening..

Reactions: seth23

slobber

May 19, 2019
@lunor3
it's possible the reformulate might have shifted her story/gated her content so you complete something with her quest wise before you can hire her for yoga. i'm also not sure if they even still do the yoga thing because if memory serves correct, yoga is on wednesday and you also do meetings with IT girl/steph on wednesday. i honestly doubt they'll just dump content altogether so i suspect reformulate requires you to complete her quests step by step before you can hire her for yoga
get to know her -> work out together -> race -> set her up on instagram

@seth23
what work are you doing at the company? buy supplies or research in the lab or produce serum should be fine

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes