4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
So I'm having a little problem with Jennifer's secretary questline - I talked to the boss, I gave her the bad news but I had no serum at hand so I decided to leave that part for later.
The thing is, now I can't trigger the discussion about getting bigger tits, and the quest is stuck. I have no option to talk to her, and she doesn't pick the topic up either. Any workarounds?

Edit: I gave her the serum without the dialogue option; it fixed itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Is there actually a way to get the text source for everything? I think I haven't been able to find some things because the beta all in one is compiled. I can find the text for everything in the GitGud source, but not the stuff for the original game. Or I'm completely misunderstanding something.
The source code download decompiles the folders so that you can use a text editor to change the variables as you see fit.

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Rather enjoying this one, but I do wish progression was slower and/or had more discrete stages.

It seems pretty possible (maybe even optimal) to only produce the most basic stuff while you rush through unlocking the higher tiers, and it's really easy to get even your family fucking you using only those basic serums.

I'd love a game somewhere between this and Jack o Nine Tails, where corruption/training takes genuine effort/strategy but isn't quite so difficult/obtuse as in Jack.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Please note: New Beta patch released today. (Not save compatible with last beta or anything else really.) See page 1 head and look for the spoiler block labelled beta.

All in all great progress!

(FYI - Some mods that used to be standard are now turned off, please check "mod settings" which is an option you can find in your bedroom.)

Reactions: LizJ and forgotp

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Rather enjoying this one, but I do wish progression was slower and/or had more discrete stages.

It seems pretty possible (maybe even optimal) to only produce the most basic stuff while you rush through unlocking the higher tiers, and it's really easy to get even your family fucking you using only those basic serums.

I'd love a game somewhere between this and Jack o Nine Tails, where corruption/training takes genuine effort/strategy but isn't quite so difficult/obtuse as in Jack.
One of the options when you create a new game is progression speed settings. It's kinda newish, so not every bit of code is wired to it, but quite a bit is. It slows or speeds up down the intervals between actions and events. So, if you want to play the long game, try "Epic" or "Marathon".

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I've been using UnRen to extract files for Lab Rats 2 and the mods for ages now to adjust settings not available in game, but in this latest update, I can't extract rpyc files--I see ModuleNotFoundError repeatedly, though. Any help from anybody?
(Although, it seems it's not extracting rpa files, either, though it says it is.)

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
# How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
# To activate console - edit the following file
# \Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
# Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.

# mc. <- You
# the_person. <- The person you are currently interacting with in the game. Its not a name but literally the_person)
# Letters goes in "", numbers without "". Example: mc.int = 6 and the_person.name = "Yolandi"
# Words are case sensitive. Example the_person.relationship = "Single" NOT "single"

mc.name='YourNameHere'
mc.last_name='YourLastNameHere'
mc.business.name='CompanyNameHere'

# mc.money = xx <- This may not be used in the future. It seems to have been removed from the game.
mc.business.funds = xx <- These are your company funds ingame.
mc.business.supply_count = xxxx

mc.charisma = xx
mc.int = xx
mc.focus = xx

mc.hr_skill = xx
mc.market_skill = xx
mc.research_skill = xx
mc.production_skill = xx
mc.supply_skill = xx

mc.sex_skills["Foreplay"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Oral"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Vaginal"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Anal"] = xx

mc.energy
mc.max_energy
mc.arousal
mc.max_arousal

the_person.love = xx
the_person.happiness = xx
the_person.energy
the_person.max_energy
the_person.arousal
the_person.max_arousal
the_person.core_sluttiness = xx (From 0 to 100)
the_person.sluttiness = xx (From 0 to 100)
the_person.obedience = xx (If you're having trouble with tier 3 research, set this to 140 or something.)
the_person.tits = "xx" ("AA", "A", "B", "C", "D", "DD", "DDD", "E", "F", "FF")
the_person.body_type = "xx" ("thin_body", "standard_body", "curvy_body")
the_person.height = x.x (From 0.8 to 1.0 - will take effect once the character is redrawn by the game engine)

the_person.name = "xx"
the_person.last_name = "xx"

the_person.kids = xx
the_person.relationship = "Single"
the_person.age = xx

# Changing titles of a person while keeping color and font formatting:

the_person.set_title("custom title") # e.g "friend", "employee"
the_person.set_possessive_title("their custom title") # e.g "your friend", "your employee"
the_person.set_mc_title("what they call you") # e.g "Boss", "Master", "Friend"

# Someone asked about changing the positions of locations on the map.
# All Room objects have an attribute called map_pos which references their [x, y] position on the map grid.
# e.g the newely added strip_club has a map_pos of [6, 5] meaning 6 on the x- axis from the left and 5 on the y- axis starting from the top.

room.map_pos = [x, y] # This will re- position the location on the map.
room.visible = True # Determines if the location is visible on the map.
room.public = True # If set to False then people will not roam into the location unless specified.
room.formalName = "new name" # Changes the name displayed on the map.

# If a room does not have the sexual positions you would like available it is most likely due to not having the correct objects available.
# You can add any objects to the room by using the add_object function together with a "make object" function.

room.add_object(make_wall()) # Adds a wall that can be leaned up against etc.
room.add_object(make_floor()) # Adds a floor to the room that can be used for sex.
room.add_object(make_bed()) # Adds a bed to the room.
room.add_object(make_window()) # Adds a window to the room.

# NOTE: room needs to be replaced with the variable of the room you want to edit.
# There are a couple of ways to do this. Easiest would be to go into the room and use mc.location which references your current location (room)

mc.location.map_pos = [x, y] # This edits map position of the current room you are in.
mc.location.add_object(make_bed())

list_of_places[0].map_pos = [x, y] # Replacing 0 with another number e.g 10 will reference a different room. You can do list_of_places[0].name or formalName to see which one it is you are editing.
list_of_places[0].add_object(make_bed())

strip_club.map_pos = [x, y] # This uses the variable name that the room is saved to. Names of all the rooms can be found in script.rpy ca. half-way down the label create_test_variables at lines 9150~ to 9500~.

# You can also add actions to a room by appending it.
room.actions.append(sleep_action) # This will allow you to sleep in the room. Adding actions to a room you can basically move the office into your bedroom.

Can you add this to the console commands:

mc.max_stats = 8 (replace 8 with what you want and it changes the max stats for charisma, intelligence, focus)
mc.max_work_skills = 8
mc.max_sex_skills = 8
mc.max_energy_cap = 200 (change the values with what you want them to be)

ACME

Feb 9, 2018
I've been using UnRen to extract files for Lab Rats 2 and the mods for ages now to adjust settings not available in game, but in this latest update, I can't extract rpyc files--I see ModuleNotFoundError repeatedly, though. Any help from anybody?
(Although, it seems it's not extracting rpa files, either, though it says it is.)
Search and download the new unren for renpy 8.x

Edit: I use this

Last edited:
Reactions: Yakis0ba

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
One of the options when you create a new game is progression speed settings. It's kinda newish, so not every bit of code is wired to it, but quite a bit is. It slows or speeds up down the intervals between actions and events. So, if you want to play the long game, try "Epic" or "Marathon".
Interesting. Any rough idea what kinda factor they slow things down by?

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone else confirm if 2023.06.30-beta seems to have removed the option to visit Nora in order to move to tier 2? Stephanie offers it as an option alongside buying a prototype serum but when you actually pick it and talk to Stephanie again, no option to actually go to the university shows up.

Edit: It took a two in-game days but it showed up eventually. Stephanie's words did say to give her time to see when Nora is available so I assume this change was intended.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Can anyone else confirm if 2023.06.30-beta seems to have removed the option to visit Nora in order to move to tier 2? Stephanie offers it as an option alongside buying a prototype serum but when you actually pick it and talk to Stephanie again, no option to actually go to the university shows up.

Edit: It took a two in-game days but it showed up eventually. Stephanie's words did say to give her time to see when Nora is available so I assume this change was intended.
Bugfix yes

lunor3

Aug 13, 2017
can someone maybe tell me why i can't get erica's story to progress? ive been stuck on get to know her better for love storyline for awhile but talking to her at gym with option get to know only makes her say come to my house later, so i cant progress to hiring her for yoga?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The thing is, now I can't trigger the discussion about getting bigger tits, and the quest is stuck.
This sometimes surprises me, too, but that's how the quest works AFAIK. She's watching her cup size after the conversation but there's no dialogue option for "hey, your Jug Juice is ready." Should be signposted.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Or you can use the source code program and directions in the beta section to decode files
and preferred method because decompiled source files don't provide accurate trace files.
especially when it is so easy to get the source files in the first place.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
can someone maybe tell me why i can't get erica's story to progress? ive been stuck on get to know her better for love storyline for awhile but talking to her at gym with option get to know only makes her say come to my house later, so i cant progress to hiring her for yoga?
wine and dine her??

slobber

May 19, 2019
did you have the talk with your HR director yet regarding yoga at your company? have your employees been converted to yoga enthusiasts? (like / love yoga)

Reactions: eldoen

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to unlock bimbo reversal serum trait?
do i need to examine some bimbo for Nora?
i can turn girls into bimbos but can not reverse bimbo girls to normal girls.

and BTW can be Candy reversed into normal personality?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes