4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I've been trying the beta version and downloading the text version of the mod from github so I can search things using n++. In my most recent playthrough, I noticed that I hadn't ever triggered the MC Serum Intro. I can find the label just fine, but I can't seem to find what triggers it anywhere, so I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or if it is a bug. Any thoughts or advice?

It does seem like there is something wrong with events persisting (e.g. I'm supposed to buy a pi phone. the event showed up on the map the next day, but I did something else, and it doesn't ever seem to show back up.)
first part, I know works during the tutorial, don't think you run into it on non tutorial path, non tutorial path the lab is just open, I would have to start a new game, since I always play the tutorial during testing to reverify.

Second part is some events are timed, but that one should show up again if I remember correctly.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
first part, I know works during the tutorial, don't think you run into it on non tutorial path, non tutorial path the lab is just open, I would have to start a new game, since I always play the tutorial during testing to reverify.

Second part is some events are timed, but that one should show up again if I remember correctly.
Regarding the first one, I'm not referring to the very beginning intro into how serums work, I mean when Ashley first gives the MC some coffee with an energy serum for him.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
hm don't think I have ever ran into that one, I know there are some place holders for planned events in code already. but hard to keep in sync on those plans. was it in previous releases?

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
hm don't think I have ever ran into that one, I know there are some place holders for planned events in code already. but hard to keep in sync on those plans. was it in previous releases?
Definitely. Personal serums have been in for a few months now.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I edit the code for the most recent release? I tried finding the code in 51.3.1 in the download on the front page but I think it is all in one file called scripts.rpa that is 19.9 MB.

I just want to set the default standing position to idle_position_2 and have everyone stand when they are working. Please help.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I want to know about a woman who comes to rob a company (she comes with two goons) - why does it come only when there is something not entirely legal in the finished product warehouse? is there a mole in the company? mole can be calculated? when the warehouses are empty, women's milk can not be considered as serums - this woman does not come. So after all, who sells information about products in stock?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I want to know about a woman who comes to rob a company (she comes with two goons) - why does it come only when there is something not entirely legal in the finished product warehouse? is there a mole in the company? mole can be calculated? when the warehouses are empty, women's milk can not be considered as serums - this woman does not come. So after all, who sells information about products in stock?
She is a city representative and she comes everytime your attention reaches above 100%.
Attention is increased every time you sell a serum. How much is determined by the serum design.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Hey guys, thanks for all the hard work.
New interface took a bit to get used to, but definitely more intuitive once get used to it
See someone patched the edit serum, ooft, but also less immersion breaking.

my only critique (just my opinion please no torches and pitchforks) is the audio.
I have attached me skyrim sexlab audio settings, 3 are unticked cause
1. sounds like a classic jav where the female sounds like a wounded antelope that is slowly dying
2. Sounds like she has burnt her hands on a hot pan
3. sounds like shes being axe murdered

The audio for me sounds like mix of 2 and 3 for me. Could be down to permission and preference as mentioned but any thoughts on different or editable audio settings?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
what is exactly latest game update? beta version with patch? or full game links?
51.3.1 market all in one is last stable release of what I would call Vanilla bugfix and mod release or the old mod, and will be the last of the separate game and mod release.

Labrats 2 reformulated is the new combined game is is going to be what is going forward. and is the current beta, and the dev branch.is based on Ren'PY 8.x

As far as I know, all work is almost exclusively targeting the soft release Beta.

Reactions: Morho and SenPC

Morho

May 16, 2023
51.3.1 market all in one is last stable release of what I would call Vanilla bugfix and mod release or the old mod, and will be the last of the separate game and mod release.

Labrats 2 reformulated is the new combined game is is going to be what is going forward. and is the current beta, and the dev branch.is based on Ren'PY 8.x

As far as I know, all work is almost exclusively targeting the soft release Beta.
:) so wich one is latest update?.....beta is newest but with bugs?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She is a city representative and she comes everytime your attention reaches above 100%.
Attention is increased every time you sell a serum. How much is determined by the serum design.
i try to google by the thread - not found
is the city representative corruptable at all or maybe partially or completelly not at all?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
i try to google by the thread - not found
is the city representative corruptable at all or maybe partially or completelly not at all?
She can be corrupted and convinced to have sex, either as an affair or as your girlfriend. She can be convinced to leave her husband. She can be convinced to go away without taking any penalty from the company. She can be bribed. She can be impregnated. She can be added to your harem. She cannot be hired, that I have seen in my playthroughs, she refuses every time regardless of her stats. Even if she's made your girlfriend, your affair, or a harem member she will continue to show up and waste your time whenever your Attention rises too high.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but have the devs of this, now, game shared their plans with the game development? Like directions or a roadmap? just curious about their vision.

Oct 14, 2020
They have a spoiler channel in the discord. Most of the modders will continue working on their own pet characters. Some mention of "more mom-at-work content". Don't recall much else of note.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes