4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The ones that say Mod Crimsomtora. Also it's for the previous version so may have issues/might not work. 100% doesn't work.

Last edited:

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
0.29.0a: Small bugfix for "self" not defined in serum_traits.rpy: Replace self.title with the_person.title (x12) in game/serum_traits.rpy. Bug is consistent with most new sera.
Or just replace with file attached. You should now see the proper log entry like this
lr2bugSelf.png

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
0.29.0a: Small bugfix for "self" not defined in serum_traits.rpy: Replace self.title with the_person.title (x12) in game/serum_traits.rpy. Bug is consistent with most new sera.
Or just replace with file attached. You should now see the proper log entry like this
View attachment 681130
As far as I can tell the Mod and Bug-fix haven't been updated for LR2 v0.29.0a yet. Did you mean to post this to the main LR2 thread?

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
For folks asking for 29.0 mod, initial testing seems like it may work okay, but be advised that we generally won't release a new version until Vren puts out the public version of his update. Having to go through and test everything for compatibility twice at the beginning of the month is a huge pain, and due to corona virus and other work considerations, not all of us are able to support Vren's patreon, so we don't have access to the 29.0 version.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
As far as I can tell the Mod and Bug-fix haven't been updated for LR2 v0.29.0a yet. Did you mean to post this to the main LR2 thread?
Just wanted to help the mod devs, but in the main thread, this bugfix was posted similarly about 30 mins later, just without the file attached... so moving this seems not a valid option.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would be nice if you at least could take the glasses of from the main girl, without having to create a new outfit for them and deleting all outfits. Now one or two with glasses is fine but if you are unlucky with Dawn and a one or two others you can end up with 75% of the main girls as spectacle wearing and not the most beautiful glasses that enhance the girls looks. :p (LASIK surgery does not work for main girls or those generated with a fixed role like Dawn or Ophelia or athletic girls at least in latest mod version I downloaded).

Also any strap-ons planned that the girls can use for the threesomes or twosomes without MC? (Would not mind if optional could be also used by them on MC as well even if not my fetish, but would add some extra to those two-somes between girls and threesome scenes).

Last thing though not all models look great and some you might prefer to keep small, it would be nice if you had the option to enlarge the sex scenes so at least the girl would dominate the screen instead of being hidden away in the corner. For me that would trump animation of the small figures to be honest, others may feel different though.

Except for that pretty nice game overall and with mods even better.

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
I'm trying to speed up the Candi/Candace mod content (one of my favorite mods right now storywise, really want to ah, save her) along, but I think I broke her story progress somewhere by... yeah, well cheating.
Right now I cannot seem to progress to the point where she's willing to quit (3 out of 4 questions done) her current job, despite waiting and checking back for 20 days. From notepad++'ing the .rpy's I think there's content past the point, how to console command the game to get her to the next level?

EDIT: nevermind, got it.
Where is this content? I've never seen it.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Where is this content? I've never seen it.
That content is started by getting closer to Ophelia the salon manager. Level up her love an sluttiness and check on the map for the event to start. Note that progressing is timed for some of the steps, meaning you have to wait two (or sometimes more) ingame days for the next story step.
In the end you are rewarded with your own office bimbo, Candy/Candace.

Reactions: TeflonNinja

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've written a guide for Ophelia and recruiting Candi on my channel in the LR2 mods discord. I could post it here I guess if people would like it.
Likely will wait for the modded 029.1 to play it since will need to start a new game then anyway, but always welcome. :)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I've written a guide for Ophelia and recruiting Candi on my channel in the LR2 mods discord. I could post it here I guess if people would like it.
Any and all guides are always welcome as far as I'm concerned! :cool: It's not always easy to know exactly what you need to do to unlock various content especially when the Mod adds so much more to the game! (y)

Oh, while I remember, is there any chance that the Opinion Editor could be updated to include all of the new opinions added to the game since the Opinion Editor was last updated? :unsure:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Any and all guides are always welcome as far as I'm concerned! :cool: It's not always easy to know exactly what you need to do to unlock various content especially when the Mod adds so much more to the game! (y)

Oh, while I remember, is there any chance that the Opinion Editor could be updated to include all of the new opinions added to the game since the Opinion Editor was last updated? :unsure:
Opinion editor fetches its data from the opinions_list and sexy_opinions_list, it will always be up to date as long as opinions are properly added to their corresponding lists.

Reactions: Jaxter and DA22

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Opinion editor fetches its data from the opinions_list and sexy_opinions_list, it will always be up to date as long as opinions are properly added to their corresponding lists.
Oh, obviously I wasn't aware of that so does that mean the few opinions I've seen that aren't displayed in the Opinion Editor haven't been added correctly? :unsure:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Oh, obviously I wasn't aware of that so does that mean the few opinions I've seen that aren't displayed in the Opinion Editor haven't been added correctly? :unsure:
Yes, if you could bring up some examples I can look into why they aren't in those lists.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
have a question. how do i find the dungeon after paying for it 10k?

i waited till monday but couldnt find it anywhere....

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
have a question. how do i find the dungeon after paying for it 10k?

i waited till monday but couldnt find it anywhere....
It takes a few days for construction to finish, you get a message, and then it is one of the tiles of your home.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yes, if you could bring up some examples I can look into why they aren't in those lists.
There are two opinions I've seen on NPC's that aren't displayed in the Opinion Editor:
Dark Chocolate
Relationships

In my current game I've got one NPC that has an Opinion under Likes that shows as "????" and no mater how many times I try the "Small Talk" option with her that opinion just will not show up! But according to the Opinion Editor all of that NPC's assigned opinions are now flagged as "Discovered: True" so I guess it's either Dark Chocolate or Relationships, unless there's another Opinion that I've not yet seen.

I'm running LR2 v0.28.1 and Bugfix files dated 24/05/2020 00:26 & Mod files dated 24/05/2020 02:37 (downloaded both Bugfix and Mod on 3rd June via the Latest Release links in the OP).

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes