4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are two opinions I've seen on NPC's that aren't displayed in the Opinion Editor:
Dark Chocolate
Relationships

In my current game I've got one NPC that has an Opinion under Likes that shows as "????" and no mater how many times I try the "Small Talk" option with her that opinion just will not show up! But according to the Opinion Editor all of that NPC's assigned opinions are now flagged as "Discovered: True" so I guess it's either Dark Chocolate or Relationships, unless there's another Opinion that I've not yet seen.

I'm running LR2 v0.28.1 and Bugfix files dated 24/05/2020 00:26 & Mod files dated 24/05/2020 02:37 (downloaded both Bugfix and Mod on 3rd June via the Latest Release links in the OP).
You might have a girl with Sexy opinions here.... try to have different sex acts with her and finish on her face, but or inside her pussy or mouth.
The girl will only talk about those with high sluttiness otherwise

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
There are two opinions I've seen on NPC's that aren't displayed in the Opinion Editor:
Dark Chocolate
Relationships

In my current game I've got one NPC that has an Opinion under Likes that shows as "????" and no mater how many times I try the "Small Talk" option with her that opinion just will not show up! But according to the Opinion Editor all of that NPC's assigned opinions are now flagged as "Discovered: True" so I guess it's either Dark Chocolate or Relationships, unless there's another Opinion that I've not yet seen.

I'm running LR2 v0.28.1 and Bugfix files dated 24/05/2020 00:26 & Mod files dated 24/05/2020 02:37 (downloaded both Bugfix and Mod on 3rd June via the Latest Release links in the OP).
Okay, I just checked what's going on with those opinions.

Dark Chocolate is an opinion exclusive to Ophelia, the hair salon owner.
Relationships is an exclusive opinion assigned to those who have any of LZ's casual sex roles. e.g athlete, hotwife, FA.

They don't have any effects outside of content pertaining those roles / characters, but can add it as flavor (which also means it displays in the menu).
Or if you want to populate the list yourself just do opinions_list.append("your custom opinion") or sexy_opinions_list.append("your custom opinion")

Reactions: Jaxter

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Dark Chocolate
Relationships

To add to what Trollden said, I added dark chocolate to hers specifically so it could be learned using small talk as a quest marker. Using cheats to change it could cause the quest to break,

Reactions: Jaxter

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You might have a girl with Sexy opinions here.... try to have different sex acts with her and finish on her face, but or inside her pussy or mouth.
The girl will only talk about those with high sluttiness otherwise
er, did you read the whole paragraph? I've double-checked the NPC via the Opinion Editor and all of the assigned opinions are flagged as "Discovered: True", there aren't any opinions that show as "Discovered: False". Yes, I know that girls won't talk about sexy opinions until their Sluttiness value reaches a certain number, but because you mentioned it I've just double-checked, found the NPC and raised her Sluttiness to 99 and kept trying the "Small Talk" option. Finally the hidden opinion showed up, it is "Casual Sex" which, like Dark Chocolate and Relationships does NOT display in the Opinion Editor. I guess that's another exclusive opinion assigned to those who have any of LZ's casual sex roles. e.g athlete, hotwife, FA because the NPC in question had the Hotwife personality.

Okay, I just checked what's going on with those opinions.

Dark Chocolate is an opinion exclusive to Ophelia, the hair salon owner.
Relationships is an exclusive opinion assigned to those who have any of LZ's casual sex roles. e.g athlete, hotwife, FA.

They don't have any effects outside of content pertaining those roles / characters, but can add it as flavor (which also means it displays in the menu).
Or if you want to populate the list yourself just do opinions_list.append("your custom opinion") or sexy_opinions_list.append("your custom opinion")
Thanks for the explanation, as I mention above I'm guessing that Casual Sex is also an exclusive opinion assigned to those who have any of LZ's casual sex roles. e.g athlete, hotwife, FA.

To add to what Trollden said, I added dark chocolate to hers specifically so it could be learned using small talk as a quest marker. Using cheats to change it could cause the quest to break,
Thanks for this additonal info, I have double-checked and it is indeed Ophelia who has the Dark Chocolate opinion, not seeing it on any other NPC.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Silly question... i shouldn't download this mod with the current release, right?
As per the Troubleshooting spoiler in the OP:
1. Make sure you download both the bug-fix and Mod for the correct version of your game.
So no, don't use the 0.28.1 versions of the Bugfix and Mod with the current LR2 v0.29.0a, bad things will most likely happen! :eek:

While we're all waiting for the Bugfix and Mod to be updated, you could just download the "Full Game Download" from the OP, which contains the full 0.28.1 versions of the game including bugfix and MOD. ;)

Reactions: Meh 1000

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
As per the Troubleshooting spoiler in the OP:

So no, don't use the 0.28.1 versions of the Bugfix and Mod with the current LR2 v0.29.0a, bad things will most likely happen! :eek:

While we're all waiting for the Bugfix and Mod to be updated, you could just download the "Full Game Download" from the OP, which contains the full 0.28.1 versions of the game including bugfix and MOD. ;)
Alrighty. Thanks a bunch

Balinn

May 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, not really a bug but pretty annoying when a girl ask you to change the way call you from "Mr.name" to "Mr.name"

in the event with the sex shop owner, the one which need 90 slutiness, it is normal the girl is just sitting when we have anal with her?

can we have a threesome scene when we use the dp to fuck two girl at the same time?

can we have a serum which modify the behavior like the bimbonification, to let your girlfriends accept you have sex with other girl? or a way to discuss with your girlfriends to make them accept polygamy?

Can we have an option when we have someone following us and we start sex with another person to start directly a threesome?

we have a way to remove glasses for random npc (the one which cost 5000$) but we don't have the option for named npc like Alexia

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
does this works for the last version?
Literally THREE posts before yours I answered a very similar question! :rolleyes: Is it really so difficult to read a few previous posts or even just read the OP to see if your question is answered there? o_O Hint: the Troubleshooting spoiler has the answer! :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, it's a very common occurence here, seems like it happens in pretty much every thread at some point! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bruhhhhhhh_469

Balinn

May 26, 2017
when we convince candace to quit her job to come working for us, there are times where we talk about the ex boyfriend, but we have the name which is not displayed, instead we have "none".

Balinn

May 26, 2017
A clone should not have a parent or a daughter, it's weird especially for the children when they are just born themselves...
if not having a parent is game breaking, it can be the player

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hello there!!
Will the mod be updated to game version 0.29.0a?!
Thank you!
Answered by one of the team a couple pages back:

For folks asking for 29.0 mod, initial testing seems like it may work okay, but be advised that we generally won't release a new version until Vren puts out the public version of his update. Having to go through and test everything for compatibility twice at the beginning of the month is a huge pain, and due to corona virus and other work considerations, not all of us are able to support Vren's patreon, so we don't have access to the 29.0 version.

Reactions: libertypics

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Has anyone answered this?

Feel free to give it a try and report back your results. :cool:

But to be clear, if anything untoward happens such as your game breaks, your computer starts emitting black smoke, your monitor dies, hard drive disintegrates, or anything else at all (but limited only to computer systems that have been previously approved by NASA), nobody connected with either the Bugfix or the Mod will be held liable due to warnings having been posted! :p Are you feeling lucky? :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes