4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

ddntes

Jun 13, 2018
If anyone want risk and try current mod version with new game, you need download mod from repository (link in list of version-files on left - download button at the top, near button "clone"), install it as usual. After that, you need open file Mods\Core\function_optimizations.rpy with notepad, find last string (Clothing.generate.... and so on) and add ## before Clothing. And save it, of course.
Perhaps this is inappropriate, so just in case, apologizing, but I really wanted to play with the mod. A game without mods is very boring(
Also, sorry for my bad English

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is there any good custom clothes library for this game??
It's sooo fun and cool to makes various outfits every time I replay it :HideThePain:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is there a beta v0.29 for the cheat mods?
Ah, reading recent posts is just so much work isn't it? ;)

Zel zaraki Sorry the android version is very out of date. At some point the person doing the android compiling and packing started getting errors he wasn't able to resolve, so we haven't been able to keep it updated.

Also, I just pushed a quick update to /develop that enables the pregnancy conetnt. The blue boxes / frames are all still there, but atleast there is basic functionality. As always, updates will come to /develop/ rapid fire over the next week or so as we add and fix stuff. I have atleast 4 - 5 new story events or actions that are partially written or not full implemented. Use develop at your own risk, as we update it, it may invalidate your save games as we update things.

If you don't want to risk your save games or want the most stable version possible, in a week or two we will release a 29.1 master mod that will be the standard until 30.1 releases.
In other words, the team is currently working as best they can to update both the Bugfix and Mod for LR2 v0.29.1 but anyone and everyone can check the page to see just what is currently available. Yes, the team knows that a lot of folks want the updated versions yesterday because there are requests for the updated versions posted daily! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: styles76

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah, reading recent posts is just so much work isn't it? ;)

In other words, the team is currently working as best they can to update both the Bugfix and Mod for LR2 v0.29.1 but anyone and everyone can check the page to see just what is currently available. Yes, the team knows that a lot of folks want the updated versions yesterday because there are requests for the updated versions posted daily! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah and considering how much those bugfixes and mods add to the game it is well worth waiting for them I would say.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Is there any good custom clothes library for this game??
It's sooo fun and cool to makes various outfits every time I replay it :HideThePain:
Once you had your fun with the different outfits :)giggle:) and you're satisfied, you can activate in the Mod the import/export function and save them for future uses... :coffee:

koerk

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, ppl. I am currently playing the bundled mod v28.1 market version and receive this error when the mom/sis threesome crisis event occurs. It happens as soon as I select to join the fun. I can ignore the error and skip the event, seemingly without follow-up issues. I tried to search for this issue in the previous posts, but could find it. Any idea?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
i only v028.1 mod and bugfix installed .... that full version thats on first page. solved it by reinstall still cant load the first "installation" .... new extract works so its a bit strange

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Once you had your fun with the different outfits :)giggle:) and you're satisfied, you can activate in the Mod the import/export function and save them for future uses... :coffee:
I know about this feature, it's was in original game. It's a wise idea to keep yiur had-work somewhere on hdd, but my last 3 folders were whiped out by accidents, or because "I dont need this anymore" (yeah, yeah).
So I was wondering, if there any secure space to keep and share it, like with cards for Illusion games, or something like that.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mega gives 50GBof free storage at least for the USA. then there's like 10GBish on Mediafire. Those are the 2 that have good download speeds usually, varies in each country.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I think this one yours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the bottom it shows you have "Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.1" so the obvious next question is which versions of the Bugfix and Mod have you installed? Currently the main releases of both are for LR2 v0.28.1 but there are versions available from the /develop for LR2 v0.29.1.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I know about this feature, it's was in original game. It's a wise idea to keep yiur had-work somewhere on hdd, but my last 3 folders were whiped out by accidents, or because "I dont need this anymore" (yeah, yeah).
So I was wondering, if there any secure space to keep and share it, like with cards for Illusion games, or something like that.
I'm not aware of anywhere that LR2 players can use to share their wardrobe creations with each other, though it may be better to ask about this over in the main Lab Rats 2 discussions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vitamin433

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
I'm not aware of anywhere that LR2 players can use to share their wardrobe creations with each other, though it may be better to ask about this over in the main Lab Rats 2 discussions.
At the bottom it shows you have "Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.1" so the obvious next question is which versions of the Bugfix and Mod have you installed? Currently the main releases of both are for LR2 v0.28.1 but there are versions available from the /develop for LR2 v0.29.1.
Well shhhhiiiiii....taki mushrooms I checked the discord and like 4 updates since I last seen it

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I'll patiently wait for the updated Mod, but i sincerely hope it is ready tomorrow, since thursday is a holiday here :)

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I'll patiently wait for the updated Mod, but i sincerely hope it is ready tomorrow, since thursday is a holiday here :)
Or you can start to play the game and patiently report any bug you find so you can help devs to improve their job and the game in general... :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: Mubu5Reborn

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2 pages back, modder/dev said it'll be out around the 14th due to their hectic work schedule.

_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
just playing and got the Quest_Cure_Discovery piece and checked the code to see what the firing Stephanie would get...TODO... she violates contractual obligations, shares company IP with a third party charity, and the idea is that the 'cure' will be produced by a larger company and choosing to fire her is the 'bad end'? the problem is that larger company can't get it to market without verifying, testing and a good couple of years of paperwork and clinical trials...which is something a start-up that is ramping up can handle with decent cash flow. so she is 'humanitarian', tries to do 'the right thing', screws over the company she was working for...that she can see is ramping up rapidly which she helped to get started but has no investment in it...wow...basically saying she has no faith in the MC to carry through on a prospective 'cure'. i fired her immediately and actually got a random character i hired that was a far better researcher the next day. only now i realize that Stephanie is the major hold-up for research since going from 10% to 25% bonus overnight due to one person is a key to actually getting fast research progress. still, firing her is losing the critical path of the game, and the mod maker hasn't developed anything except this is the 'bad end' branch if you fire her. well, at least now I know enough to demote Stephanie and re-promote her when necessary for the next tier of research!

this quest, though, it doesn't make sense as that is IP of the company, and handing it off is theft even when done for the best of intentions and given to a charity. give the MC some time to think it through, consult a bit and not have to make a snap decision, please? pay some lawyers a retainer and get them working on this for a month or so? this could be a great plot in itself, but needs something a bit more than this. contact with a larger company to start licensing past serums, promise of letting it do the major production for this 'cure' and, maybe, start corrupting that company...well...hmmmm...just like the 'investors' that really need more done with them. this could be a great company corruption and take-over game, really, but probably isn't the goal of long-term development. either 'TODO' it right or not at all. wanted to think like someone running a...well...business. the MC may start it for fun, sex and chemical influence, but it is still a business, even if it is running on the ragged edge of, ahhh, 'therapeutic, holistic medication made of all natural ingredients of the highest quality that really is tested but isn't really a drug'. for a game about control, not giving the MC control over how to work out this situation just doesn't feel right. and a team of crack women lawyers...ooooooo.....plz? maybe spin off a law firm of our own? a really, really 'persuasive' law firm?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes