4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Moabit

May 3, 2018
Hi there ,
is there a way to use my savegame from version 0.28 ?
i am tired to play a new game every time an update is out .

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mod causes a lot of issues. and no, sadly each update renders old saves dead.

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
Are Ophelia and Dawn planned to get a "default" visual one day? Or are they always going to be randomized?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Hi there ,
is there a way to use my savegame from version 0.28 ?
i am tired to play a new game every time an update is out .
Technically yes, but you may see a higher convergence of bugs. Stuff might will break. Also, questlines might not be initialized properly, and dependancies may fail to trigger if the triggering event already happened and isn't happening again (like cousin/aunt moving in/out.)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So should be a day or 2 for this to get updated as the official game goes public soon.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Are Ophelia and Dawn planned to get a "default" visual one day? Or are they always going to be randomized?
Visuals for Ophelia have been discussed. Dawn honestly is only there for the goal list option, and I don't currently have a story planned for her, so she might remain random for the time being. If you have any suggestions for looks for either character feedback would be appreciated, especially on the discord.

So should be a day or 2 for this to get updated as the official game goes public soon.
Unfortunately due to corona virus my work schedule is a mess, I won't be able to work on any 29.1 stuff until the 14th, however the other modders will probably update it, just please understand this is a hobby that we work on in our spare time.

Reactions: Thatguy

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Is pregnancy working on the Beta branch? My character may just be infertile, but I have yet to see a pregnancy 70 days in.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Is pregnancy working on the Beta branch? My character may just be infertile, but I have yet to see a pregnancy 70 days in.
The mod is still for 0.28.1. Regarding pregnancy there should be no differences to Vrens bugtesting release 0.29.0a.

Give the modders some time to catch up with the changes from 0.29.1, about a week or so from its release (tomorrow I hope?).

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
I was confused because I downloaded the beta and then dropped it in the 0.29.0 version I downloaded and everything had been working with the new version. That's a bummer if the beta mod breaks pregnancy in the current LR2 version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was confused because I downloaded the beta and then dropped it in the 0.29.0 version I downloaded and everything had been working with the new version. That's a bummer if the beta mod breaks pregnancy in the current LR2 version.
It might be more accurate to say that the mod does replace several system files... and since they are outdated do not contain the required triggers for pregnancy.
hencefor all content is available, but you lack the triggers to activate them ingame

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
It might be more accurate to say that the mod does replace several system files... and since they are outdated do not contain the required triggers for pregnancy.
hencefor all content is available, but you lack the triggers to activate them ingame
I see thanks for the insight.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
cant start it any more -.-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would help if you also included what version of LR2 you have installed. While the Bugfix and Mod do not have versions as such, they can be identified by the date/time of the files included in the archive. Currently neither the Bugfix nor Mod have been updated for LR2 v0.29.0a so if you've installed the Bugfix/Mod to LR2 v0.29.0a you WILL have problems.

As per the Troubleshooting spolier in the OP:
1. Make sure you download both the bug-fix and Mod for the correct version of your game.
The current versions of both the Bugfix and Mod are for LR2 v0.28.1 ONLY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwarf

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
How to use this mod for android version?
I didn't know there was an android version but apparently, after checking the page, there is an android version of the game including the mod available at

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I didn't know there was an android version but apparently, after checking the page, there is an android version of the game including the mod available at
Thanks but thats like v20.1 but the current version is 29.1 so I was hoping latest version for android, seems like most people don't bother with android version of stuff.

Reactions: LapizAzura

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Zel zaraki Sorry the android version is very out of date. At some point the person doing the android compiling and packing started getting errors he wasn't able to resolve, so we haven't been able to keep it updated.

Also, I just pushed a quick update to /develop that enables the pregnancy conetnt. The blue boxes / frames are all still there, but atleast there is basic functionality. As always, updates will come to /develop/ rapid fire over the next week or so as we add and fix stuff. I have atleast 4 - 5 new story events or actions that are partially written or not full implemented. Use develop at your own risk, as we update it, it may invalidate your save games as we update things.

If you don't want to risk your save games or want the most stable version possible, in a week or two we will release a 29.1 master mod that will be the standard until 30.1 releases.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Zel zaraki Sorry the android version is very out of date. At some point the person doing the android compiling and packing started getting errors he wasn't able to resolve, so we haven't been able to keep it updated.

Also, I just pushed a quick update to /develop that enables the pregnancy conetnt. The blue boxes / frames are all still there, but atleast there is basic functionality. As always, updates will come to /develop/ rapid fire over the next week or so as we add and fix stuff. I have atleast 4 - 5 new story events or actions that are partially written or not full implemented. Use develop at your own risk, as we update it, it may invalidate your save games as we update things.

If you don't want to risk your save games or want the most stable version possible, in a week or two we will release a 29.1 master mod that will be the standard until 30.1 releases.
Thnx for your and the others hard work and keeping us updated. :)

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Th

[/QU

Thank you for the update, hope everything works out.

Reactions: LapizAzura
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes