4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
2 pages back, modder/dev said it'll be out around the 14th due to their hectic work schedule.
To be fair, the modder said it for himself . If you read well (or at least he made me understand so), says that the other modders could update it
Unfortunately due to corona virus my work schedule is a mess, I won't be able to work on any 29.1 stuff until the 14th, however the other modders will probably update it, just please understand this is a hobby that we work on in our spare time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
feature request: serum templates. I mean, once you get space age serum and auntly potential, its most likely always part of your setup, no?

Reactions: snue

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Arashi Blitz they asked about the patch. as for the mod, if the beta is anything to go by, it'll be a little bit cause stat changing doesn't work for the player as it says there's a change while you are in the cheat menu but reverts back when closed, enabling any crisis events is asking for a error, certain features are locked like the extra rooms don't work in the business building like the security room, the dungeon and what ever other rooms there are that I don't remember. There's probably more that I haven't discovered as I initially tried to use the mod several days back with a save that I had already made progress on just using console commands to cheat my way through and then yesterday, I restarted and attempted to use the mod from when I started to now and for the most part, it was everything I described above and not much else but I didn't get far because apparently haveing too many research points can really fuck with the game and make it sluggish (takes 3-5 minutes to progress) if you try to progress anything the billion to quadrillion mark and the console commands to change that is fucked because who ever shared them didn't share the correct ones because I can' fix it there. I was trying to make the Nora research after first meeting her go faster as for some reason that requires a lot of research, anyways probably gonna restart anyways because of that issue but going to wait for the mod and patch to finish.

I do read the changelog and stuff is being done, it's all stuff that I don't understand because I don't know how any of the stuff works.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Yo i got this weird bug report or something like that everytime i got a booty call from athlete girl, is there anyway to fix it? I tried search "casual, booty, call, error" none of this error showed up, i download and play the "full" game from the op incase if it's important.

Here is the error report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Arashi Blitz they asked about the patch. as for the mod, if the beta is anything to go by, it'll be a little bit cause stat changing doesn't work for the player as it says there's a change while you are in the cheat menu but reverts back when closed, enabling any crisis events is asking for a error, certain features are locked like the extra rooms don't work in the business building like the security room, the dungeon and what ever other rooms there are that I don't remember. There's probably more that I haven't discovered as I initially tried to use the mod several days back with a save that I had already made progress on just using console commands to cheat my way through and then yesterday, I restarted and attempted to use the mod from when I started to now and for the most part, it was everything I described above and not much else but I didn't get far because apparently haveing too many research points can really fuck with the game and make it sluggish (takes 3-5 minutes to progress) if you try to progress anything the billion to quadrillion mark and the console commands to change that is fucked because who ever shared them didn't share the correct ones because I can' fix it there. I was trying to make the Nora research after first meeting her go faster as for some reason that requires a lot of research, anyways probably gonna restart anyways because of that issue but going to wait for the mod and patch to finish.

I do read the changelog and stuff is being done, it's all stuff that I don't understand because I don't know how any of the stuff works.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

tuna78932483

Aug 30, 2019
Arashi BlitzI was trying to make the Nora research after first meeting her go faster as for some reason that requires a lot of research, anyways probably gonna restart anyways because of that issue but going to wait for the mod and patch to finish.
Is it not part of the story to make a serum with high side effects, try it on people, and get xp that way? It even tells you not to research it, just to make it and try it on people to get xp that way.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
don't know, I don't follow instructions. Besides I don't like side effects. Sure I can force them on random people but I don't want employees or main npc's being affected by the negative side affects mostly cause if they get unhappy and work for me, it's annoying when they want a raise or to quit. I have to restart way too much thanks to new updates adding content requiring it to see the new stuff and so I basically bum rush everything in the first few days (thanks to the cheats and changing time of day) and then wait till the aunt shows up and then I go find Alexa and then start working on story stuff.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Is it sad that i consider the mod and patch to be an essential part of the game experience?
Not at all, the Bugfix is absolutely essential because it fixes problems in the base game and I suspect many also consider the Mod to be essential as well because it adds more content to the base game. (y) :cool:

Reactions: lazysexe

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
don't know, I don't follow instructions. Besides I don't like side effects. Sure I can force them on random people but I don't want employees or main npc's being affected by the negative side affects mostly cause if they get unhappy and work for me, it's annoying when they want a raise or to quit. I have to restart way too much thanks to new updates adding content requiring it to see the new stuff and so I basically bum rush everything in the first few days (thanks to the cheats and changing time of day) and then wait till the aunt shows up and then I go find Alexa and then start working on story stuff.
Acutally if you can find a way to Jack their happiness... (Repeated compliments) will keep you going without a pay raise.

tuna78932483

Aug 30, 2019
Not at all, the Bugfix is absolutely essential because it fixes problems in the base game and I suspect many also consider the Mod to be essential as well because it adds more content to the base game. (y) :cool:
For me, is the ability to move trough the map more easily. It has been a long time since I played the game vanilla, that I forgot just how annoying it is having to click where you wanna go, close the map, and then you get to travel, instead of just point and click.

chaosstrider32

Jan 1, 2020
Hey not sure if this has been reported yet but with the latest update the threesome mod seems to throw up some errors. Using the latest mods from the "develop" branch, as well as "bugfix". Hope this helps.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9869, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9986, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 1408, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_43 # Enter the sex system, starting from this point.
  File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 436, in script call
    call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, private = private, report_log = report_log) from _call_sex_description_bugfix
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 494, in script call
    call watcher_check(the_person, the_position, the_object, report_log) from _call_watcher_check
  File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 830, in script call
    call join_threesome(the_person, watcher, the_position.position_tag) from _call_join_threesome_watcher_check_enhanced
  File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 727, in script call
    call start_threesome(the_person_one, the_person_two, start_position = position_choice, private = private) from _join_threesome_in_progress_1
  File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 421, in script
    "Something broke..."
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 16, in execute
    screen multi_person_info_ui(actors):
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 26, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 33, in execute
    for actor in sorted(actors, key=lambda a: a.sort_order):
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 34, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 35, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 36, in execute
    textbutton "{image=question_mark_small}":
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 36, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 13, in multi_person_info_ui_get_formatted_tooltip
    tooltip += "Weight: " + get_person_weight_string(person)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/convert_to_string.rpy", line 28, in get_person_weight_string
    return str(round(weight, 1)) + " lbs"
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ _return.call_action()
    call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_43 # Enter the sex system, starting from this point.
    call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, private = private, report_log = report_log) from _call_sex_description_bugfix
    call watcher_check(the_person, the_position, the_object, report_log) from _call_watcher_check
    call join_threesome(the_person, watcher, the_position.position_tag) from _call_join_threesome_watcher_check_enhanced
    call start_threesome(the_person_one, the_person_two, start_position = position_choice, private = private) from _join_threesome_in_progress_1
    "Something broke..."
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:
  File "<screen language>", line 39, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Screens/multi_person_info_ui.rpy", line 13, in multi_person_info_ui_get_formatted_tooltip
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/convert_to_string.rpy", line 28, in get_person_weight_string

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.29.1
Fri Jun 12 00:07:19 2020

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Hey not sure if this has been reported yet but with the latest update the threesome mod seems to throw up some errors. Using the latest mods from the "develop" branch, as well as "bugfix". Hope this helps.

Code:

While running game code:
    $ _return.call_action()
    "Something broke..."
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:

Full traceback:
    $ _return.call_action()
    "Something broke..."
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\other\GM\labrats\Lab_Rats_2-v0.29.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    hbox:
  File "<screen language>", line 39, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jun 12 00:07:19 2020
if you are not awared, the mod is for 0.28.1

dan1234567

Jun 29, 2017
i have been getting this error and none of the charecter images are showing up any idea whats going on?
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9755, in script
    $ picked_option.draw_person() #the_animation = sudden_bounce_animation) TODO: Experiment more with this once we are predicting images a little bit.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9755, in <module>
    $ picked_option.draw_person() #the_animation = sudden_bounce_animation) TODO: Experiment more with this once we are predicting images a little bit.
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 817, in draw_person_enhanced
    final_image = Flatten(self.build_person_displayable(position, emotion, special_modifier, lighting, background_fill))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2064, in build_person_displayable
    displayable_list.extend(self.outfit.generate_draw_list(self,position,emotion,special_modifier, lighting = lighting)) #Get the displayables for everything we wear. Note that extnsions do not return anything because they have nothing to show.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4640, in generate_draw_list
    ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
TypeError: optimized_generate_item_displayable_clothing() got an unexpected keyword argument 'nipple_wetness'

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9755, in script
  File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/Lab_Rats_2-v0.29-1.1-mac/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/daniel/Downloads/Lab_Rats_2-v0.29-1.1-mac/Lab_Rats_2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9755, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/person_class_extensions.rpy", line 817, in draw_person_enhanced
    final_image = Flatten(self.build_person_displayable(position, emotion, special_modifier, lighting, background_fill))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2064, in build_person_displayable
    displayable_list.extend(self.outfit.generate_draw_list(self,position,emotion,special_modifier, lighting = lighting)) #Get the displayables for everything we wear. Note that extnsions do not return anything because they have nothing to show.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4640, in generate_draw_list
    ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
TypeError: optimized_generate_item_displayable_clothing() got an unexpected keyword argument 'nipple_wetness'

Darwin-19.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jun 12 00:11:10 2020

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
bbnn He's using the beta version of the mod which is being worked on for the newest version and if you read the changelog, you'll see that it does have some support for the newest version, that being said errors will occur.
dan1234567 if you aren't using the beta of the mod then that's your problem because the stable release of the mod is for the previous version of the game, if you are using the beta then it's still not 100% for the current version of the game.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Any timeline for an update of the Candace story or when Ashley will be part of the game? I'd love to see the smart-but-slutty version of the former, and the revenge/justice story of the latter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've met Ashley in the game, is she a modded character? I do play with and without mods and I might of just clicked no tot hat part if it was part of the base game because I came here to breed, not to read president-arnold-schwarzenegger-the-simpsons-movie-2.02_thumb.jpg

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I've met Ashley in the game, is she a modded character? I do play with and without mods and I might of just clicked no tot hat part if it was part of the base game because I came here to breed, not to read View attachment 690595
Oh you did? She's a character from the mod, Stephanie's sister, I was under the impression the author of her story wanted to rework it because it felt to dark.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes