4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Ok, my bad, the Ashley content is live as it seems - only I seem to have broken the starting trigger somehow (shamelessly tweaking developement time for suggest-serums and cheating the sh1t out of Stephanies opinions and stats, I'd guess).
Is it possible to initialize her story via console?

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Oh you did? She's a character from the mod, Stephanie's sister, I was under the impression the author of her story wanted to rework it because it felt to dark.
Yes Ashley's story is not what I wanted and right now story expansion is kind of on hold while we work on some annoyingly stubborn bugs. I'll be working on the mod a lot over the next few days and hoping to have a new master version out soon

electricat

Feb 1, 2020

EDIT: the original bug was reported multiple times, but...

in role_Sarah.rpy there's another instance of that same bug, but not game-breaking there, line 1373:
Code:
"You see [showgirl.title] look over at you, realizing that you are gonna be in the room as she performs for [the_person.title]"
It's clear why the first tag doesn't work, but neither does the second.

Last edited:

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
File "game/Mods/Core/function_optimizations.rpy", line 26, in optimized_generate_item_displayable_clothing
image_set = self.position_sets.get(position) # The image set we are using should corrispond to the set named "positon".
AttributeError: 'Clothing' object has no attribute 'position_sets'
Do not copy the mod files into existing mods. game/Mods/Core/function_optimizations.rpy is no longer included in the bugfix/mod files. Delete it or: backup your wardrobes, clear the mod folder, copy the newest bugfix/mod files, copy wardrobes.

Reactions: Chronos92

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Is there any switch in the mod to get rid of the girls in the lab fucking other people? One of the girls started fucking a delivery guy and for some reason MC wanted to fuck her after, which is just retarded to have without even being given a choice. I don't know if it's the mod or the base game even, I'm using the beta version posted a couple days ago

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Is there any switch in the mod to get rid of the girls in the lab fucking other people? One of the girls started fucking a delivery guy and for some reason MC wanted to fuck her after, which is just retarded to have without even being given a choice. I don't know if it's the mod or the base game even, I'm using the beta version posted a couple days ago
There is a configuration menu in your bedroom. Just disable/enable the parts of the mod to your likings.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just disable that specific mod, think it is coffee chat two or something like that. The first one of it leads to a threesome.

Reactions: JuanSinTierra

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
It's really more an issue with how the game handles salaries and quitting in general, but hiring Candi can result in her immediately threatening to quit and demanding absurdly high raise ($35+/day) because she's kept artificially unhappy until you complete her story, and can only be really interacted with the turn after it's over and she's hired...

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Mod works great!! 2 things:

1) Change installation instructions to ''Extract all files from the bug-fix zip to the main Lab Rats 2 folder.'' Previous instructions suggest to extract only the 'game' file from the zip.

2) Anyone who runs into an error when installing the mod successfully must delete the 'traceback' file in the main Lab Rats 2 folder.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
ran into a pretty massive problem, whenever I try to command a girl to change her wardrobe, I get 4 blank buttons (mods and bugfix installed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
It's really more an issue with how the game handles salaries and quitting in general, but hiring Candi can result in her immediately threatening to quit and demanding absurdly high raise ($35+/day) because she's kept artificially unhappy until you complete her story, and can only be really interacted with the turn after it's over and she's hired...
I haven't run into this but i'll look into it tonight

Reactions: electricat

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
ran into a pretty massive problem, whenever I try to command a girl to change her wardrobe, I get 4 blank buttons (mods and bugfix installed)
You might have to delete your folder and start over. This was an issue last month with the pregnancy mod? Current version of LR2, LR2mod, and Bugfix branch installed together isn't showing this issue.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
You might have to delete your folder and start over. This was an issue last month with the pregnancy mod? Current version of LR2, LR2mod, and Bugfix branch installed together isn't showing this issue.
I downloaded everything new today and this was after creating a new folder, I might test not using the bugfix

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Are glasses handled differently between unique NPCs like Stephanie, Alexia etc and the radomly generated ones? I'm aware of the console command line to remove them, but was wondering about that because the LASIK option won't show for them.

reyegab441

Jun 12, 2020
This is fantastic expansion upon the original product and I'm continually impressed by it! Unfortunately though I am having some issues.

I cannot seem to get the cheat menu to pop up. Caps lock isn't on, I downloaded the version with the mod already installed. Can anyone help?

Also, is there a way to update the saves when a change like lactation_sources is added? My old saves are no longer functional.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Another little annoyance about Candi: "Candi" and "Office Bimbo" are assigned to her name and posessive initially, but if she asks you to change them and you agree, there's no way to get them back later, because they aren't in the namelists. Since she has unique personality and role it's easy to add them, but it would be nice to have that in the official code.

(Also, I really like the idea of anti-bimbo serum in the code comments. Candi being smart about solving all her problems with sex would be super-hot.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ttipsigam
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes