4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Any timeline for an update of the Candace story or when Ashley will be part of the game? I'd love to see the smart-but-slutty version of the former, and the revenge/justice story of the latter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's "on hold" while the team are working to update the Bugfix and Mod for the current version of LR2. They've got a lot of work to do so I'd guess they don't want to work on story content until they've got everything working correctly. *shrug*

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Using yesterdays beta of the modded game (no patch, fresh start each time I update the mod) and the current version of lab rats 2, she's in the game. If you check, you shall see fertility which was only apart of v0.29+ and she's Steph's sister. I modify the stats a bit to the excessive side that it actually creates issues as If you raise obedience and core slut to high, even if the number is greater than what Steph says is needed for one of the upgrades, it won't register any employees that meet the criteria.
Untitled.png

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Using yesterdays beta of the modded game (no patch, fresh start each time I update the mod) and the current version of lab rats 2, she's in the game. If you check, you shall see fertility which was only apart of v0.29+ and she's Steph's sister. I modify the stats a bit to the excessive side that it actually creates issues as If you raise obedience and core slut to high, even if the number is greater than what Steph says is needed for one of the upgrades, it won't register any employees that meet the criteria.
View attachment 690678
Whoa! :eek: Those are some crazy high numbers for Sluttiness and Obedience! :ROFLMAO: Pretty sure there's nothing in the game that requires either of those at such high numbers. When I read that "I modify the stats a bit to the excessive side" part I figured you were setting them at around 500 or so, that would be excessive, but those numbers you're using are just waaaaay beyond excessive, heck, excessive has been left behind eating the dust of those numbers! o_O :ROFLMAO:

hostaa

Mar 21, 2019
Is it possible to make a setting to make pregnancy last 3 mouth instead of 9. Also is it possible to get a children in similar way you can get clones. Maybe get end game tech of accelerated ageing or something. Also it would be good if you could tell your slaves to leave their husbands/boyfriends and devote themselves to you. Also if a girl has a daughter would it be possible to meet her upon visit in her home instead of heaving to wait for event when she ask for job.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Is it possible to make a setting to make pregnancy last 3 mouth instead of 9. Also is it possible to get a children in similar way you can get clones. Maybe get end game tech of accelerated ageing or something. Also it would be good if you could tell your slaves to leave their husbands/boyfriends and devote themselves to you. Also if a girl has a daughter would it be possible to meet her upon visit in her home instead of heaving to wait for event when she ask for job.
you can pump the girl full of pregnancy acceleration serums to speed things up

AdrianWhite666

Apr 4, 2019
Dumb question. Where is the value for whether or not a girl starts out using birth control or not? I've looked in the files where I would expect it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Dumb question. Where is the value for whether or not a girl starts out using birth control or not? I've looked in the files where I would expect it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
you can see on the detailed informations, or ask girls with 10 or 15 love+, but overall it's random

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Can authors add an option to remove the f.. damn annoying glasses?
I agree. Totally.
When Lily starts to wear glasses, she doesn't seem to be able to get rid of them.
Basically, even creating a new outfit just for her from scratch - doesn't affect the glasses being on. Oh, I can change the Big glasses to sunglasses, but other than that - nope.

This is quite annoying, cause somewhere along the play I get the bug which cannot be even rolled back - it crashes the game. And it's caused by game not being able to load / render the model *with* glasses on (something about missing file).

If I will encounter this bug again, I'll ttry to post a crash log here.

Regards,
Galadh

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I agree. Totally.
When Lily starts to wear glasses, she doesn't seem to be able to get rid of them.
Basically, even creating a new outfit just for her from scratch - doesn't affect the glasses being on. Oh, I can change the Big glasses to sunglasses, but other than that - nope.

This is quite annoying, cause somewhere along the play I get the bug which cannot be even rolled back - it crashes the game. And it's caused by game not being able to load / render the model *with* glasses on (something about missing file).

If I will encounter this bug again, I'll ttry to post a crash log here.

Regards,
Galadh
There's a few things that bug me about characters wearing glasses, mainly when a character that doesn't normally wear glasses is suddenly wearing glasses because glasses have been included in the outfit for some dumb reason! Whenever I start a new game and Lily first appears, if she's wearing glasses I just abort that game and start again. I've even gone through the wardrobe files and deleted every single mention of glasses to remove them from outfits, but somehow the game still creates characters wearing glasses! :mad:

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
There's a few things that bug me about characters wearing glasses, mainly when a character that doesn't normally wear glasses is suddenly wearing glasses because glasses have been included in the outfit for some dumb reason! Whenever I start a new game and Lily first appears, if she's wearing glasses I just abort that game and start again. I've even gone through the wardrobe files and deleted every single mention of glasses to remove them from outfits, but somehow the game still creates characters wearing glasses! :mad:
Glasses are randomly added to created chars. If you don't like them at all: go to scrtipt.rpy (should be) line 3379 and delete or comment out the following code:
Python:
            if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < (age - 15):
                #They need/want glasses.
                the_glasses = None
                if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < 50:
                    the_glasses = modern_glasses.get_copy()
                else:
                    the_glasses = big_glasses.get_copy()
                the_glasses.colour = get_random_glasses_frame_colour()
                base_outfit.add_accessory(the_glasses)
I hope this prohibits girls from wearing glasses (I didn't test it).

Cheers
Matt

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Glasses are randomly added to created chars. If you don't like them at all: go to scrtipt.rpy (should be) line 3379 and delete or comment out the following code:
Python:
            if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < (age - 15):
                #They need/want glasses.
                the_glasses = None
                if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < 50:
                    the_glasses = modern_glasses.get_copy()
                else:
                    the_glasses = big_glasses.get_copy()
                the_glasses.colour = get_random_glasses_frame_colour()
                base_outfit.add_accessory(the_glasses)
I hope this prohibits girls from wearing glasses (I didn't test it).

Cheers
Matt
Thanks for this, it's going to be very usefull! (y) Just took a quick look at script.rpy to find that and for me it's at line 3327, though I'm still using v0.28.1 so that's probably why there's a difference in the line number.

I keep meaning to have a look at removing glasses from characters such as Nora and Alexia who have glasses permanently assigned no matter what outfit they wear, just have to go through some files to find the relevant lines of code. I have checked their specific wardrobe files and there's not a single outfit with glasses assigned so it's some other file that has the code.

Last edited:

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for this, it's going to be very usefull! (y) Just took a quick look at script.rpy to find that and for me it's at line 3327, though I'm still using v0.28.1 so that's probably why there's a difference in the line number.

I keep meaning to have a look at removing glasses from characters such as Nora and Alexia who have glasses permanently assigned no matter what outfit they wear, just have to go through some files to find the relevant lines of code. I have checked their specific wardrobe files and there's not a single outfit with glasses assigned so it's some other file that has the code.
Editing the script.rpy file prevent glasses for new people created in the game.
For existing people already wearing glasses you can use the same code used for the 'Lasik' surgery:
Or, if you wanna remove all kind of accessories (like glasses, makeup, etc.) you can use:

The commands aren't immediate, you need the character to be flushed from the cache memory. ;-)

AdrianWhite666

Apr 4, 2019
you can see on the detailed informations, or ask girls with 10 or 15 love+, but overall it's random
Sorry, I was trying to find the code. I've looked through all of the game files that made sense, like the game_roles and personality_types, but I can't find what variable determines if a girl starts out using birth control or not.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017

Okay, ty :)

Just for clarification: how do I insert a single RPY file into rpa archive? Is there a tool for that? I am PC user, so the MAC tool is a no go :(

Will unpacking all, then deleting *.rpyc and then recompiling work?

Galadh

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, ty :)

Just for clarification: how do I insert a single RPY file into rpa archive? Is there a tool for that? I am PC user, so the MAC tool is a no go :(

Will unpacking all, then deleting *.rpyc and then recompiling work?

Galadh
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-3657102 Running the code in this post works as well. Open console with shift+o while have selected the character. Copy the code into console, click enter, close console and then select through command a different outfit for the character and done.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-3657102 Running the code in this post works as well. Open console with shift+o while have selected the character. Copy the code into console, click enter, close console and then select through command a different outfit for the character and done.
Ty vm :)

Just one more thing: how can I (if possible) edit say... typos in dialogues? Is there some kind of similar code instruction or maybe you actually have to decompile the files for that?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes