jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
After you reach 20 perma sluttiness you will need to use serums for most characters.
That's not true you don't need serums for that for most characters (unless most characters in your game hates flirting), if you get temporary sluttiness then it has a chance to change into permament one and serum just increases that chance. I got characters to over 80 sluttiness without serum with no problems. All you need is to small talk your way up to 10 love and then flirt your way up to 20 sluttiness (If they hate flirting then you won't be able to do it like that). 200 energy and 8 in foreplay and 8 in vaginal makes it trivial to make them cum many times while fingering them and then fucking.
Also funny thing, if they ask you to use ruber you can refuse it and then ask again to have sex and they will have no problem doing it without it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i see massive blowback against their stats. i think its possible multiple applications of certain ingredients are not added properly but substracted accordingly.

Malortz

May 18, 2017
I have exactly the same problem when I try to save, My PC has 16gb of ram so definitely the problem is not not in the machine.
I suppose renpy is not using all the available ram or a memory leak, but I'm not an expert.
Doesn't behave like a memory leak anyway as you could get around that by closing and reloading a save. That has no effect for me anyway, just the saves take longer and longer and the game becomes unstable and prone to frequent crashes. Reloading doesn't help much at all. Maybe you can go another few game days before it won't save or randomly crashes again.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
the engine cant handle the size to sift through the data that needs to be saved. i have disabled animation and have no problem since.
Hey,
I guess that wouldn't be that - I always go without animations...

But... I disabled the "Clean memory" (the "Each game day" is a default) and it just happens to seem.... just fine, for now.

Anyhow, let's see how it plays out.
Ah, yeah - and I patched the game with the newest bugfix...

Regards

PS. You say "the engine" - like in the Ren'Py engine? Wonder what that's dependent on... Just please don't tell me it's a .NET 3.5 (or sth like that) - related :D

If so, well, story of my life :D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
For performance: Tristim did a lot of work on that in the last days. Maybe redownloading bugfix & mod and start a fresh game helps? Oh and there is now a "High memory" setting in the preferences screen :) (at least on windows)
Malortz I actually did as suggested above. So far (day 47) I can't notice any problem. The system is reactive, no delay in saving. If it not solved teh problem seems mitigated. At least on my pc.

I was forced to restart the game unfortunately

Boten

Apr 25, 2018
I guess i talked too fast xD one of my save lead to instant out of memory when saving. Also that save is 8MB now lol
I'll try to update and see how it goes

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I see many people have the same problems as me, the game works somehow only with animation turned off. For a test I just turned animations on again and didn't have to wait long for a memory error. Right now playing without animations is what I would suggest for anyone until dev fixes this issue.

Malortz

May 18, 2017
Malortz I actually did as suggested above. So far (day 47) I can't notice any problem. The system is reactive, no delay in saving. If it not solved teh problem seems mitigated. At least on my pc.

I was forced to restart the game unfortunately
Yeah, tried a bit without the mod or bug fix. Lots of small bugs but nothing game breaking and no performance issues by day 30 where with the mod/bug fix it was noticeable, so I think it's related to most likely the mod. Game feels kind of flat without the mod. It's a beta version so not unexpected. I'll probably give it another go. While aggravating to keep restarting the one thing I do have a lot of right now is time.

Malortz

May 18, 2017
I see many people have the same problems as me, the game works somehow only with animation turned off. For a test I just turned animations on again and didn't have to wait long for a memory error. Right now playing without animations is what I would suggest for anyone until dev fixes this issue.
I had those off. I think that's in part a Windows scaling issue since I'm running on laptop with 175% scaling. Renders are scaling but the render box isn't. Probably other problems with but aside from the scaling they seemed to work for the few minutes before I turned them off.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, tried a bit without the mod or bug fix. Lots of small bugs but nothing game breaking and no performance issues by day 30 where with the mod/bug fix it was noticeable, so I think it's related to most likely the mod. Game feels kind of flat without the mod. It's a beta version so not unexpected. I'll probably give it another go. While aggravating to keep restarting the one thing I do have a lot of right now is time.
it is starting again, slowly than before but I suppose it is only matter of time.
Just to let you know in case you prefer waiting for the final version.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any example?
-100 love, 0 obedience, slut tanked. i didnt use drugs with these side effects but overdosed them on love/obedience potions to breach a limit. either theres a hidden function of them realizing theyre drugged or the values dropped naturaly due to zero interaction but i hope its not that.l

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
That's not true you don't need serums for that for most characters (unless most characters in your game hates flirting), if you get temporary sluttiness then it has a chance to change into permament one and serum just increases that chance. I got characters to over 80 sluttiness without serum with no problems. All you need is to small talk your way up to 10 love and then flirt your way up to 20 sluttiness (If they hate flirting then you won't be able to do it like that). 200 energy and 8 in foreplay and 8 in vaginal makes it trivial to make them cum many times while fingering them and then fucking.
Also funny thing, if they ask you to use ruber you can refuse it and then ask again to have sex and they will have no problem doing it without it.
I'm talking about "just flirting" in the base game unmodded. It gives this message on "No Effect on Sluttiness". None of the characters tested on disliked flirting. Tested it just now again to make sure. Still the same.
If you go beyond the flirt to kissing and so on then you can increase sluttiness because it moves into the sex acts menu system.
From file chat_actions.rpy
" $ change_amount = mc.charisma + 1 + the_person.get_opinion_score("flirting") #We still cap out at 20, but we get there a little faster or slower depending on if they like flirting"

Last edited:

Malortz

May 18, 2017
it is starting again, slowly than before but I suppose it is only matter of time.
Just to let you know in case you prefer waiting for the final version.
Do you have the clear memory each day checked in options? It seems to be working for me, that or I'm just not far enough along yet. I'm still at 19 employees though.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I noticed Stephanie is loosing 25 happiness each weekend for no apparent reason. About the only thing I can see is she has conservative outfits on that go against which she has a dislike for.
I figured fine I'll make her wear more slutty outfits and cleared out her outfit list other than them. That seemed to work but the next day she came into work with another conservative outfit on right out of her predesigned outfits list.

Anyway to tell it to stop going back to the wrong damn list and just pick from the current list I created? The issue with it pulling from the original list has been around for a while.

Granted when I get to the point I can implement more slutty uniforms at work then the issue is no longer a problem but at the rate she is dropping i have to use damn near every point each day just to keep her ass happy enough to do shit.

Anyway wasted all the time I can on this got to get back to real work. Thanks in advance if anyone has an solution.

CypherX123

Oct 9, 2018
How can you add outfit to an particular character's wardrobe. I designed an outfit for Mom and whenever i choose "change your wardrobe",these blank options pops up. Really need help with this

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How can you add outfit to an particular character's wardrobe. I designed an outfit for Mom and whenever i choose "change your wardrobe",these blank options pops up. Really need help with this
I am not even sure which Version of the game you use,but I'll presume it's a moded one based on the different interface and stats... so maybe ask that question in the mod thread and play an unmoded Version of the game for now

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
So, i was curious and i looked the patreon page. :eek:
V 0.29 dev plan is pregnancy. Hey don't jump, he's gonna make the "groundwork".
Meaning, 5-6 updates from now and we'll see another mess.
What make me pissed is only 17% of them asked for optimization and better performances.
Vren, you don't ask if they want it, you MUST make it! (n)

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I'm talking about "just flirting" in the base game unmodded. It gives this message on "No Effect on Sluttiness". None of the characters tested on disliked flirting. Tested it just now again to make sure. Still the same.
If you go beyond the flirt to kissing and so on then you can increase sluttiness because it moves into the sex acts menu system.
From file chat_actions.rpy
" $ change_amount = mc.charisma + 1 + the_person.get_opinion_score("flirting") #We still cap out at 20, but we get there a little faster or slower depending on if they like flirting"
I am not sure if mod and bugfix has anyhing to do with being able to do it (probably not since as far as I know it does the same thing 20 sluttiness and 25 love), but after you get that 20 temporary sluttiness(might be able to start it sooner, but I like number 20) you go to groping (you will have to do it 3-5 times) since that will eventually start sex scene... well groping scene that you can change into anything you want if girl agrees or you are able to convince her. It always goes groping - fingering - vaginal, obviously not in one session and unlocking other options seems optional. The reason why you are able to do it is because temporary sluttiness doesn't all disappear over night and it does slowly change into permament one.

Edit: Besides I am not arguing about if flirting/groping works, you are the one who brought it up. I am just saying that you don't "need" serums to build permament sluttiness after 20.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes