Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I am not sure if mod and bugfix has anyhing to do with being able to do it (probably not since as far as I know it does the same thing 20 sluttiness and 25 love), but after you get that 20 temporary sluttiness(might be able to start it sooner, but I like number 20) you go to groping (you will have to do it 3-5 times) since that will eventually start sex scene... well groping scene that you can change into anything you want if girl agrees or you are able to convince her. It always goes groping - fingering - vaginal, obviously not in one session and unlocking other options seems optional. The reason why you are able to do it is because temporary sluttiness doesn't all disappear over night and it does slowly change into permament one.

Edit: Besides I am not arguing about if flirting/groping works, you are the one who brought it up. I am just saying that you don't "need" serums to build permament sluttiness after 20.
There are 3 systems involved in this discussion groping, flirting and the sex system.
If you start with flirting and select the continue option it moves you into the sex system.
If you select just flirt it only uses the flirt system.
If you group past the point of grabbing boobs and continue it moves you out of the grope system into the sex system.

If you move on to groping, kissing, fingering.... you are no longer in the flirt system.

I can't say if mods make a change or not. I don't use them.

What it sounds like is you are failing to recognize that 3 systems exist and just lumped it together as the same system because you started off with it.

If you use either of the two routes into the sex system then yes you can raise sluttiness above 20. However, flirting alone won't raise you one bit once you reach 20 sluttiness. That isn't something that is arguable it's black and white written in the code for anyone and everyone to see. I gave you the file and line in the prior response. If you want to continue arguing I won't have fun arguing with the file instead. If you don't find that line of code in your file whatever mod you may be running changed it and that is why you can do something different.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
There are 3 systems involved in this discussion groping, flirting and the sex system.
If you start with flirting and select the continue option it moves you into the sex system.
If you select just flirt it only uses the flirt system.
If you group past the point of grabbing boobs and continue it moves you out of the grope system into the sex system.

If you move on to groping, kissing, fingering.... you are no longer in the flirt system.

I can't say if mods make a change or not. I don't use them.

What it sounds like is you are failing to recognize that 3 systems exist and just lumped it together as the same system because you started off with it.

If you use either of the two routes into the sex system then yes you can raise sluttiness above 20. However, flirting alone won't raise you one bit once you reach 20 sluttiness. That isn't something that is arguable it's black and white written in the code for anyone and everyone to see. I gave you the file and line in the prior response.
I think you are misunderstanding something. What I am saying is that you don't need serum to raise core sluttines past 20 and just gave example of how I am doing it, never I said you don't need flirting nor I said I can raise sluttines past 20 with flirting.
Quick summary:
-you can raise sluttines up to 20 with flirting
-to go beyond 20 you need to move on to groping or do it other way (serum/dates/events)
If you want to continue arguing I won't have fun arguing with the file instead. If you don't find that line of code in your file whatever mod you may be running changed it and that is why you can do something different.
Here you have line 579 from chat_acions.rpy since you either missed or don't understand part when I said flirting caps at 20 sluttines and 25 love:
"$ change_amount = mc.charisma + 1 + the_person.get_opinion_score("flirting") #We still cap out at 20, but we get there a little faster or slower depending on if they like flirting"
It's the same.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I think you are misunderstanding something. What I am saying is that you don't need serum to raise core sluttines past 20 and just gave example of how I am doing it, never I said you don't need flirting nor I said I can raise sluttines past 20 with flirting.
Quick summary:
-you can raise sluttines up to 20 with flirting
-to go beyond 20 you need to move on to groping or do it other way (serum/dates/events)

Here you have line 579 from chat_acions.rpy since you either missed or don't understand part when I said flirting caps at 20 sluttines and 25 love:
"$ change_amount = mc.charisma + 1 + the_person.get_opinion_score("flirting") #We still cap out at 20, but we get there a little faster or slower depending on if they like flirting"
It's the same.
Sorry. I miss-read part of your original reply. My bad.
You are correct you can raise it further without serum. It's just very slow going. Well depending on the character. The aunt up till now I never bothered with serum. Seems she has been changed though and is now one of the harder characters to raise.

It's also kind of the point of the game to use the Serums. So never considered really just not using it even though it says you can still raise it slowly. It's just wasteful not to use a serum. Using the serum increase the change over chance, it also increase the level of the serum proficiency or whatever it is called. That gives you a better chance at making serums that don't have negative side effects.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
- The flirt system needs to hand the sex system the kissing parameter. When you switch over from kissing its still locked as taboo.

- The serum system needs to track individual exposures to traits, not the serata. I dont know how but i managed to get stephanie to gain two points of inteligence from my serum by repeat dosage.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- The flirt system needs to hand the sex system the kissing parameter. When you switch over from kissing its still locked as taboo.

- The serum system needs to track individual exposures to traits, not the serata. I dont know how but i managed to get stephanie to gain two points of inteligence from my serum by repeat dosage.
In the latest Update transition from groping to petting sex and flirting to kissing sex do result in Taboo breakers (you need to expand the text screen at botton though)... talking about unmodded game

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to finish noras research without cheating?

1 mio points for the first level is a lot ^^

John Wixk

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to finish noras research without cheating?

1 mio points for the first level is a lot ^^
Make a serum using nora's research trait and use it on a girl (be careful of side effects) then talk to them. Each talk will give .2 towards mastery, generally meaning it takes 5 talks to hit 1 and 10 to complete.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Make a serum using nora's research trait and use it on a girl (be careful of side effects) then talk to them. Each talk will give .2 towards mastery, generally meaning it takes 5 talks to hit 1 and 10 to complete.
And if you're worried about side effects, just use it on random townsfolk that you don't care about.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
In the latest Update transition from groping to petting sex and flirting to kissing sex do result in Taboo breakers (you need to expand the text screen at botton though)... talking about unmodded game
i only have the inofficial bugfix installed and flirting > kissing > change position and groping > change position dont.

And if you're worried about side effects, just use it on random townsfolk that you don't care about.
how would you do that even? only option would be to command them (120ob), no?

Reactions: Marraden

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i only have the inofficial bugfix installed and flirting > kissing > change position and groping > change position dont.

how would you do that even? only option would be to command them (120ob), no?
have sex with them and repeatedly orgasm with them (+3 Obedience each time) might take a bit, but it's manageable.
there ought to be atleast one random girl with crap stats and 100+ obedience in town so maybe 5-7 encounters should do the trick

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
I have verry specific situation.
After playing some time in the new version with unoficial bugfix installed,
the anal sex is absent. It just vanished in clear sky.
Even starting new game this kind of sexual intercourse in not available.
The stats (love, happines, slutness) are at very high levels.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you tried starting doggy style sex and switch to doggy Anal?
What are the girls sexual preferences (does she hate Anal by chance)?

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Have you tried starting doggy style sex and switch to doggy Anal?
What are the girls sexual preferences (does she hate Anal by chance)?
There is no transmiton option from doggy to anal doggy.
Additionally girls which has option for anal sex sudenlly lose this feature.
I found that problematic can be helping Lilly in her room or BJ in work at weekend.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
That's because she hates anal. If you play with the mod, you can create a serum with anal fetish to change that

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
does anyone have an idea about this?
If you want to specifically fix that screen you can place in your LR2/game/ folder and it will support multiple production lines.
(There's no scrollable viewport in the vanilla version)
Replacing / overwriting screen does not require a new save since it is done during the init phase.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
That's because she hates anal. If you play with the mod, you can create a serum with anal fetish to change that
In this situation you are wrong because before she have option for the anal intercourse.
Moreover if she hate anal that will get specific symbol red "unlike" next to the position.
Additionally if I look at her opinion at this kind of sex she has "like".

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes