Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
depends... was the Girl in question Alexia?
Her storyline is dependend on NOT haveing unlocked the public advertisment, yet asign her as model

no wasnt alexia i had set another girl. and after remove her the option vanished to set someone.

i ran into something else. at the option to upgrade where you need a girl with intelligence 7 ... she asked me to select 3 girls (50 slutty and 150 obedience). it worked and she asked wich is first .... wich gave me 2 new things (futuristic serum and better suggest). but never asked for the other 2 and no option to upgrade any more .... so this is all from upgrade then?

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Is there a way to improve the randomness in renpy. Doesn't seem to be an easy solution.

I noticed if the same first name in these random characters is chose pretty much everything after that would be the same.
That has to do with it using a pseudo random number generator and not doing anything seed it better.
Doesn't seem renpy even exposes the seed nor does it expose mouse position so you can use something like that to really randomize it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
no wasnt alexia i had set another girl. and after remove her the option vanished to set someone.

i ran into something else. at the option to upgrade where you need a girl with intelligence 7 ... she asked me to select 3 girls (50 slutty and 150 obedience). it worked and she asked wich is first .... wich gave me 2 new things (futuristic serum and better suggest). but never asked for the other 2 and no option to upgrade any more .... so this is all from upgrade then?
thats normal upgrade to tier 3. (primitive [tier 0], improved [1], advanced [2] and space age [3]) she asks the guinea pigs who wants to go first while MC leaves the lab and proceeds to put all of them through the gauntlet.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
I encounter interesting feature
In my production department i have 2 girls and one "ghost".
In the staff review it states that i have three girls,
but if i go there only two are working.
The missing one is not in the any location in the game, however Sarah (HR director) have no problem to make an apoitment to the meeting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I encounter interesting feature
In my production department i have 2 girls and one "ghost".
In the staff review it states that i have three girls,
but if i go there only two are working.
The missing one is not in the any location in the game, however Sarah (HR director) have no problem to make an apoitment to the meeting.
Spoiler = Pictures
I have reproduced this bug by interviewing family members of workers, and not hiring them. The original family member also disappears. I have subsequently decided never to hire family members until this bug is resolved.

Reactions: czertik and tkwas

bonebaby

Apr 22, 2018
Had this happen also under the same circumstances. What sucks about this is that your still charged for their salary and employee cap, but get no work from them. This hurts if it happens early on.

Reactions: tkwas

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm sure it allows for greater customization, but wow. The models are way uglier.
problem is theyre using a kissakea paper doll system now (layered pictures) to for random character generation. of course theres some ugly and idiotic in the mix

buff

May 29, 2017
Did the models for Lily and Mom/Jennifer change a lot? Why are they now but-her-faces?
LR1 was Honey Select, LR2 is Daz, so they're completely different models. Even though I generally prefer Daz-renderd games to HS, I agree that the carryover characters are generally much less attractive. Stephanie in particular went from looking like a college girl to a crazed skank.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Mom has a major case of man-face. Oh well.

Is anyone getting an error whenever you say goodbye to people?

Also, when I got to get supplies, it says I get 0. Is that correct?

Last edited:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Mom has a major case of man-face. Oh well.

Is anyone getting an error whenever you say goodbye to people?

Also, when I got to get supplies, it says I get 0. Is that correct?
I was getting that error. Try the bugfix mod patch thing. It worked for me.
Now I only get errors whenever someone with big stupid glasses tries to give me a BJ.

You get supplies when you "order supplies" in the main office.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes