Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Mom has a major case of man-face. Oh well.

Is anyone getting an error whenever you say goodbye to people?

Also, when I got to get supplies, it says I get 0. Is that correct?
if your Charisma, Focus and Supply skill are 0 you don't get any supplies from working in that department
Same if you have not enough money or you go over the self set maximum storage of supplies

Last edited:
Reactions: czertik and Jaxter

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why is there a maximum storage of supplies?
so your supply team might not spend all your money on supplies if they can procure more than is spend by the production team.
the game starts with 250, but it can be changed anytime in the main office (with HR and Supply department)

Reactions: czertik

Zarsz

Mar 28, 2018
I'm really curious to see how the lactation thing works out. He's had some issues with nipples clipping and the "wet" clothes event has always seemed a little uninspired to me. This seems like a kind of big art change hope it goes well.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know if the current female character models are just placeholders until Vren can finalize their designs? Or does Vren actually plan on keeping these hideous things?
I do hope someone makes a mod if this is what Vren intends to give us. The new designs look nothing like the old ones and the original Honey Select designs were actually not bad at all. As Paranoiaaaaa put it, now all the women the like same man wearing different wigs.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
- Added pregnancy accelerator serum trait, which increases the rate at which a pregnancy advances for the duration.
- Added massive pregnancy accelerator serum trait, which provides a very large increase to the rate a pregnancy advances.
Can someone suggest to vren to attach an (optional) thinning and general stat lowering effect to these? cause thats a massive drain on the body to the point they'll have to be hospitalized depending on the strength of it.

also, the traits really need to be tracked independently. i can repeatedly dose slaves with booster containing serums beyond their maximum range with no effect other than the blowback when its running out deleting their stats (the code is roughly if stat lower than max, increase stat, else do nothing. when serum done, remove stat)

also I would like to have the mc drink a serum himself "now and then". cue overdose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mubu5Reborn

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know if the current female character models are just placeholders until Vren can finalize their designs? Or does Vren actually plan to keep these hideous things?
I do hope someone makes a mod if this is what we're stuck with. The original honey select designs were way better.
At this point a large majority of the complexity and work he's put into the game has been into making models work with the outfits. I don't suspect there's much intention to change them.

This game wouldn't work with honey select assets. Lab rats 1 had 7 static character with a limited number of scenes per character. That makes grabbing renders from honey select feasible because there were only a few hundred or so pose/character/outfit combinations to manually render up and shoot. This game is built on dynamic characters with dynamic outfits... The combinations of all those character physical attributes combined with all the clothing options would force you to grab billions of shots from honey select. Take away that dynamic nature and lab rats 2 loses 80% of its functionality and appeal, and takes away ALL of its replay value.

Reactions: Hank Miller

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
At this point a large majority of the complexity and work he's put into the game has been into making models work with the outfits. I don't suspect there's much intention to change them.

This game wouldn't work with honey select assets. Lab rats 1 had 7 static character with a limited number of scenes per character. That makes grabbing renders from honey select feasible because there were only a few hundred or so pose/character/outfit combinations to manually render up and shoot. This game is built on dynamic characters with dynamic outfits... The combinations of all those character physical attributes combined with all the clothing options would force you to grab billions of shots from honey select. Take away that dynamic nature and lab rats 2 loses 80% of its functionality and appeal, and takes away ALL of its replay value.
if you look at it closely, LR2 uses a kissakea style system of modular character building. i dont know about the animations, but theyre a memory hole anyway and people are advised to turn them off.
basicaly what it does is displaying everything like a lasagna, layer by layer on top of each other. at least thats what it is, else thats going to be a lot of different permutations that are in those folders. anyway, if im right it should be easy to replace the modules.

Reactions: Darkaura

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019

Hmm, that's unfortunate. It would have been nice if we did not have to sacrifice aesthetics for function.
So this is the best we're going to get? Not even a little bit more variation in the randomly generated women? Or unique faces for the main girls?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone suggest to vren to attach an (optional) thinning and general stat lowering effect to these? cause thats a massive drain on the body to the point they'll have to be hospitalized depending on the strength of it.

also, the traits really need to be tracked independently. i can repeatedly dose slaves with booster containing serums beyond their maximum range with no effect other than the blowback when its running out deleting their stats (the code is roughly if stat lower than max, increase stat, else do nothing. when serum done, remove stat)

also I would like to have the mc drink a serum himself "now and then". (cue magefight
One could argue that the pregnancy trait includes in the formula ingredients that provide the nutrients that cause the rapid growth. So the body wouldn't have to necessarily lose nutrients or sustenance.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes