Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
There is no transmiton option from doggy to anal doggy.
Additionally girls which has option for anal sex sudenlly lose this feature.
I found that problematic can be helping Lilly in her room or BJ in work at weekend.
i have a question on this. Do any of the other girls work (normal game) besides the cousin?

i have cousin working in the stip club, but was wondering if theres any other girls posible too like mom sis or auntie...

what im missing a bit too is to offer girls in town a job at your company ... at lest for random girls that might be interesting.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
fulcrum another option would be go on date caffee give them serum if it pops ( she goes bathroom) and then search her compliment 5 times and you got noras from 1.0 to 2.0

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
i have a question on this. Do any of the other girls work (normal game) besides the cousin?

i have cousin working in the stip club, but was wondering if theres any other girls posible too like mom sis or auntie...

what im missing a bit too is to offer girls in town a job at your company ... at lest for random girls that might be interesting.
1) Explain more:
a) can i have anal sex - no
b) are your emploees in work place - yes
c) do Lily work - as far as i know no.
d) do Mother work - yes
e) do Aunt work - maybe she has home office

2) The cousin can work in the strip club, but not for you. It is her free will (or it is script in the game).
As I read this scripts there is no option for the other girls you know to propose this kind of "job".
There is an idea of changing the insta to more adult themed page in the Lilly story arc, but it is only an idea.

3) As far as I remember there should be an option to offer a job in your company, but it might be in optional mod.
Additionally there is minimum treshhold for one atribute at ~10 love or something like that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Nora works at the university
Stephany as your Head researcher
Alexia can be found in Downtown 2 weeks after the game starts... you can hire her for your marketing department

Reactions: tkwas

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Nora works at the university
Stephany as your Head researcher
Alexia can be found in Downtown 2 weeks after the game starts... you can hire her for your marketing department
yeah i have steph and nora pays me for research.
Alexia i probably missed somehow.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
They all work except your sister and your aunt, unemployed just means theyre not employed at your company. Alexia does work at the starfuchs, no?

re nora: What traits can she give you once youre through with her testing? Ive got love, slut and slave, but there must be more, no?

If you want to specifically fix that screen you can place in your LR2/game/ folder and it will support multiple production lines.
(There's no scrollable viewport in the vanilla version)
Replacing / overwriting screen does not require a new save since it is done during the init phase.
is there a fix like this one for the serum overview panes? I managed to randomly get an additional trait on a high capacity space tech serum and you can imagine how that looked afterwards. also, this file causes the whole window to break because half the variables used are unknown

who wants some cheats? alright you fucking animals, have some hax.

Code:
mc.max_energy_cap = 9900; mc.max_work_skills = 9999; mc.max_stats = 9999; mc.max_sex_skills = 10; mc.sex_skills = {"Anal":10, "Foreplay": 10, "Oral": 10, "Vaginal": 10}; mc.max_energy = 9900; mc.charisma = 9999; mc.int = 9999; mc.focus = 9999; mc.hr_skill = 9999; mc.market_skill = 9999; mc.research_skill = 9999; mc.production_skill = 9999; mc.supply_skill = 9999; main_business.funds = 9999
copy paste in the fucking console, assholes. gives you almost 60 000 units of anything you touch (supply, production, sales, organisation, research, etc). Can not advise putting sex higher than 10 - when i turned that shit to 9999 as well, just sticking it in let them cum 324 times and everything was full of hearts, their arousal in a constant state of overflow (>100%). Oh, and giving your employees a little cash bonus with these stats yeets them right up through to slave status.

Twistty you can copy this to the first post if you want.

Text bug mother anal taboo break: "Oh my god, you mean my butt! I... That's not where that goes, MOM (title for mother)!"

Last edited:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
is there a fix like this one for the serum overview panes? I managed to randomly get an additional trait on a high capacity space tech serum and you can imagine how that looked afterwards. also, this file causes the whole window to break because half the variables used are unknown
Forgot that it uses a custom style for the buttons which is defined in .

Do you mean for the screen where you create serums or the one where you can "review" them?
Either way we have gone through most of the screens and edited them to fix most of those situations.
Screen replacements for the Serum related screens can be found in the corresponding folder .

The naming convention is that we have applied the word "enhanced" followed with the original name of the screen.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Forgot that it uses a custom style for the buttons which is defined in .

Do you mean for the screen where you create serums or the one where you can "review" them?
Either way we have gone through most of the screens and edited them to fix most of those situations.
Screen replacements for the Serum related screens can be found in the corresponding folder .

The naming convention is that we have applied the word "enhanced" followed with the original name of the screen.
does the inverview enhancement have a table like the normal staff overview to better compare stats?

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!! After 2 hours playing I'm currently unable to save the game and the message below pops up when I try to. Can anyone help?! Thanks!!

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 398, in save
roots = renpy.game.log.freeze(None)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1927, in freeze
self.purge_unreachable(roots, wait=wait)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1595, in purge_unreachable
reached_vars(roots, reachable, wait)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 403, in reached_vars
reached(v, reachable, wait)
File "E:\Backup_PC\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 358, in reached
reachable[idobj] = 1
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.28.1
Sun May 24 10:33:34 2020
```

buff

May 29, 2017
Meh, been following this guy on Patreon since halfway through the original Lab Rats, but going to take a break for a few months until he gets this preggo shit out of his system. He's going to slow development to a crawl since he'll have to do an extra set of renders for every change he makes. He fucked up LR1 with that too by making pregnancy really hard to avoid, and I'll bet he'll fuck up LR2 with it as well -- although he'll probably claim it's avoidable, if you just have to do some not-fun shit during the H-scenes. What the hell, if I want annoying interruptions in sex I'd just fuck in real life.

• Angry
Reactions: Playaza

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I can´t advance "Nora's research trait XRC" (the second one). I dosed over a dozen chars (primitive serum production+Nora's research trait XRC) and still shows only a 1.0 mastery level.
Tried redoin the serum over five times, but still nothing.
The weird thing is I can access T3 research (Futuristic serum production and the body mod traits)

What am I missing?

TIA

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can´t advance "Nora's research trait XRC" (the second one). I dosed over a dozen chars (primitive serum production+Nora's research trait XRC) and still shows only a 1.0 mastery level.
Tried redoin the serum over five times, but still nothing.
The weird thing is I can access T3 research (Futuristic serum production and the body mod traits)

What am I missing?

TIA
You say you've dosed people with the serum, but did you speak to them afterwards? Producing and using the serum in itself doesn't advance mastery, you have to study the subjects: Give someone a dosis of the serum, then have a conversation with them to increase mastery.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, you are right.
Right after posting tried to talk/ admire/ flirt and it worked.

Thanks for the help- ;)
to study you need to compliment them ^^

something else i had one girl my company model but when i did remove her i couldnt find the option any more to select another ( i also looked at the marketing division) ... is there a solution to this??? .... besides resetting manually in the code with the commands ... else i somehow fucked it up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to study you need to compliment them ^^

something else i had one girl my company model but when i did remove her i couldnt find the option any more to select another ( i also looked at the marketing division) ... is there a solution to this??? .... besides resetting manually in the code with the commands ... else i somehow fucked it up.
depends... was the Girl in question Alexia?
Her storyline is dependend on NOT haveing unlocked the public advertisment, yet asign her as model

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I found this release quite solid and for me, just remove img frame, implement pregnancy, and we're good to go!
I'd prefer new faces/ bodies/ hairstyles rather than animations... but its just my preference.

This is the game I wanted to play, thanks VRen.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes