DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Reintroducing the familiar characters is something of a double-edged sword. While there's little excitement in discovering, controlling and corrupting hollow-eyed fuck-puppets devoid of history or personality, I'm not really any more titillated by the notion of accessing anew the characters from the previous tale who have already been properly defiled by this point. Not to sound spoiled, but the part of me that most enjoys high-concept nasty sex-romp fantasy games is sort of "Been there, done that (sister)."

In retrospect, it probably would have been a better approach to create a new protagonist in a similar (if wildly contrived) scenario. I know that works in my fanfic anyway ...

(I still have great faith in the developer's competence and drive but I'm not sure I'm on board with the overall vision.)

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
For all who weanted some unique girls or just some known faces from the frist part....rejoice as thats what VRen posted on another Forum
thx for the info Evangelion, its pretty much what I hoped for ;)
I also have to say that without storyline or real characters it would not have been that interesting,but I guess it was imported for him to get the random part going first.

(PS: I wrote him but he never replied to my request of permission so maybe its because he want to continue the story in Lab Rats 2 himself ;) )

PTC

May 26, 2018
Thank you! I had to figure out to type dir(mc), but once I did that it became clear:

mc.max_stamina = xx
mc.current_stamina = xx

Reactions: mastercuck

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
This is so sad. I love lab rats so much, I was even a Patreon until it got released. This game is such an unequivocal mess.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
I really like this game, it is unique as far as i have seen and really enjoyable.

The one thing i wonder is if there is a possibility to create some pieces of clothing and equip all employees with it. At present i have 12 employees and it is though work to give them all the sets i created for them. Maybe i am just too blind to see it, but is there an easier way to do so?

Apr 21, 2018
I really like this game, it is unique as far as i have seen and really enjoyable.

The one thing i wonder is if there is a possibility to create some pieces of clothing and equip all employees with it. At present i have 12 employees and it is though work to give them all the sets i created for them. Maybe i am just too blind to see it, but is there an easier way to do so?
In the main office menu there's a uniform option, provided you purchased the company uniform policy (which you can by going to the purchase policy menu when on the main office menu). Then one can assign uniforms to employees by department or as a whole.

Reactions: inotus

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I have to say, this is starting to live up to its potential.

Want some cool things to try? Try starting with Charisma of 5. You can insult the girls and get 11 points of obedience out of it and no happiness penalty. All the chat actions work far better. Or take foreplay at 10. You can make them come over and over and ramp up the sluttiness and happiness in no time.

yvat

Jul 8, 2017
Cheats for 0.7.1 by modifying script.rpy in text editor.

line 2964: default character_points = 100
line 271: self.funds = 1000000 #Your starting wealth.
line 984: self.max_stamina = 100 # How many times you can seduce someone each day
line 985: self.current_stamina = 100 # Current stamina.

Reactions: starwolf72000

inotus

May 8, 2018
Thanks for making this. I love this game so far. Here are some things I thought while playing.

Research Early: I noticed on my second playthrough how it's much easier to just max out your research skill and do a BUNCH of research on my own before hiring anyone. That way I could have a fairly advanced formula before I ever start hiring / paying anyone's salary. Maybe there should be a rent mechanic to encourage players to get to work producing serum and making money earlier.

Getting Around the Office: It's a bit of a pain dealing with the different parts of the office. Maybe for the first part of the game, there's just one Lab area where you do all your work, hiring, etc, and you can only hire a small amount of staff because the space is so small. Then later you can purchase additional areas and expand your workforce to fit them (this could also lead to unique interactions and scenes in different parts of your business area e.g. "Lab"/"Factory Floor"/"Marketing Dept").

Staffing Ratios: Its seems the most efficient ratio for the business is ~ 8 in supply, ~ 8 in production, 1 in Marketing and 1 in HR (and maybe a couple in Research). This makes sense from a logical standpoint (you need more factory workers than sales reps) but from a gaming standpoint it's wayyy too many characters running around. I can't keep track. Maybe increase the amount that a Supply or Production staff member can do.

Characters: I know characters are still in progress but I'd love to see different personality types. For instance, Reserved, Exhibitionist, Money-Loving, etc. Maybe this would go along with different dialogue responses / unique interactions. E.g. "Money-Loving" will get a big bonus from cash, and will never turn down a raise, "Exhibitionist" would have a higher Sluttiness level for clothing, etc.

Loyalty/Suggestibility: I'm so tired of people quitting their job out of nowhere. Maybe over time staff members would gain a "Loyalty" counter based on how long they've worked for you. This counter could add to base Suggestibility. During the "I want a raise or I'll quit" conversation there should be other dialogue options that would succeed/fail based on the character's Suggestibility level.

Reactions: Jackbite

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
fraid your suggestions won't be heard as the developer probably isn't even aware of thread in this forum
people already complain of the high dificulty at the start of the game...makeing it even harder by adding something like rent seems VERY unlikely

Staff can be much more efficient if you compare stats and skills.... a girl with high concentration and intelect + production is best for production,
while high concentration and charm + procurement is best for that job

regaerding the quitting issue VRen already tried some methods to reduce those (so far with no success), at some point he wanted to raise base loyality or happiness to 110 in order to counter the other trait being 90+....other times he wanted to change the math so as long as any stat is 100+ the girl would stay etc...

inotus

May 8, 2018
these hoes just ain't loyal!
well thanks for the heads up! do you know a forum where the creator does check?

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
Loyalty/Suggestibility: I'm so tired of people quitting their job out of nowhere. Maybe over time staff members would gain a "Loyalty" counter based on how long they've worked for you. This counter could add to base Suggestibility. During the "I want a raise or I'll quit" conversation there should be other dialogue options that would succeed/fail based on the character's Suggestibility level.
I'm pretty sure that's a bug and not intended.

I haven't played in a while but in the last version I saw game is supposed to check happiness >= 100 OR happiness + obedience >= 200 but instead it checks AND. Given that most characters have an obedience below 100 they'll be 'unhappy' even at 100 happiness.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes