Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
there is a hotfix on his patreon site for version 039.1 to version 039.2 . but even with the hotfix i get an error when i give someone a serum -.-
I have the same problem. After any of the characters receive the Serum, an error appears. Also, after that, the error begins to appear every time the time changes. This breaks some of the functions (for example, Steph stops giving research points), making further play difficult.
Game version 0.39.1

Frog Croaking

Feb 26, 2020
I have gotten used to setting up the game so that I can just continue on in the creation screen, and I must admit that I take advantage of other shortcuts as well. Anyway, I was irritated enough when ver 39.1 changed things that I took the time to search out all the different edits that used to be in the script.rpy file. Thought I would share them with everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit: Oops, I misnamed the file " character_screens.rpy ". It should have been "\mc_creation_ui.rpy". I suppose it's possible that they renamed the file overnight while I wasn't looking, yeah, that's it. We'll go with that. Anyway I corrected the mistake.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
2 issues I found so far
  • "go home and sleep" causes an exception
  • probably should check how likes/dislikes are done. I got a few people liking/loving anal creampie but disliking/hate anal sex at the same time (same for other orifices for some other characters)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
2 issues I found so far
  • "go home and sleep" causes an exception
  • probably should check how likes/dislikes are done. I got a few people liking/loving anal creampie but disliking/hate anal sex at the same time (same for other orifices for some other characters)
Your second bullet point is caused by traits being allocated purely randomly in the current stage. So far there has been no indication that the mechanic is going to be changed but i know Vren has been made aware of this issue.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
the girl from the last preview pic is kinda cute but this was from 2017 and that face got removed i think. is there a way to get new faces? most of them are meh

Apr 12, 2021
Where is game instaled on android phone? So i can install mods, without them game is very boring.
I play this game only because of mods.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So Vren gave some insight into the plans for the .040 build in the 039.3 update post. Seems like it will be a second month of background work. Sounds like it will mostly be adding sanity checks to make sure easy to find bugs will be detected automatically. Vren also mentioned brainstorming an idea to modify the current skill/goal system to both grant and consume clarity. Just thought I would pass that along as most people probably won't read it elsewhere.

Reactions: Tavern
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes