Draculesti

May 20, 2019
yeah, ain't it great! :D
The thing that puzzle me most is that at the patreon page where vren sometimes read and react to comments are few who post there opinion and here where vren in my experience is not reading and is not the one who updates the thread there are many post that are completly pointless because the dev will never read it.

to make it clear this is not against you dalzomo. And i admit that i was one of a few who wished for a restriction in which serums you could sell, but i din't think that vren would go as far as he yet intends it to do, i would have liked it more if he would have sticked with his older plan to have business rivals.

But hey, i have definitly get more fun out of this game for my money than from many other.

Reactions: dalzomo

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Lab Rats 2 v0.46.1 Release!
Lab Rats 2 v0.46.1 is Live! Get it here!
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Lab Rats 2 v0.46.1 is finished it's week of bug testing and is ready for it's public release! This update adds new taboo revisit events for both Lily and Jennifer, a collection of related quests, and new InstaPic content for both of them. It also comes with some quality of life improvements, particularly to sorted lists of serums, and a pile of bug fixes.
The new taboo revisit events for Lily and Jennifer trigger the day after you break some important threshold with them - seeing them naked, kissing them, fucking them, ect. The next time you're near them they'll want to have a chat and their old taboos will reassert themselves, undoing the progress you've made. To stop this from happening you'll need to convince them to really change. You can do that by simply breaking the taboo enough times that they run out of excuses, by leveraging certain positive opinions, or by doing some sort of task/quest for them. Once that's done that particular taboo will stay broken, and you can move forward with their corruption!
There are a collection of other changes to the game. Lily and Jennifer have new InstaPic content, finally getting both girls topless together. The sleeping walk-in event now gives you the option to give a girl a dose of serum. All of the serum inventory related screens now have scroll bars in case you have a large number of serum variants, and those serum lists are now sorted alphabetically.
Enjoy, and here's a changelog (v0.45.1 to v0.46.1)!
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I have my own project I'm working on. That said I posted my mini mod not including that some time back and a guide to the game. But this game is what I play to wind down. If he wants my help $$ and I will.
Yeah focus on that project dude, I get constructive criticism but your original post was something, let the man fly or fall on his own, I'm not a fan of all your ideas so I'm glad he isn't paying you to "help" fix his game

Reactions: Diconica

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
holy shit this was a very fast update kind of sucks having to yet AGAIN start all over from scratch but comes with the territory
really love this game and have for as long as its been out (may not seem that way to some) but its true absolutely love this game cant wait for the final product to come out thats for sure going to be a damn master piece !!!

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
holy shit this was a very fast update kind of sucks having to yet AGAIN start all over from scratch but comes with the territory
really love this game and have for as long as its been out (may not seem that way to some) but its true absolutely love this game cant wait for the final product to come out thats for sure going to be a damn master piece !!!
the .0 version is a version to hunt down the bugs, the .1 version is the version where most of the bugs are fixed. It is really common for the bugged version that it is not ment to be played but to find bugs. So it has a really short time until bugfixes are applied and a new version that is ment to be played comes.
I haven't tracked it, but i am very certain das vren nearly every bugged version updatet after one week.

so the rule of thumb is don't play the .0 version if you want a game that is worth playing.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
All serum's can be unlocked in 2-3 hours if you know how to play and where to start. After that there is only sex-scenes to do. Still boring.

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
So if you choose to convince Sister (which has incest trait) to sleep with you, she says to make for her 10 doses of serum with Happyness effect. But if you do so she won`t accept it. What I done wrong?

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
update the changelog
from comparing the last update log this is the only change
- Rooms now have an on_room_enter_event_list List. Events trigger when you enter the room and the requirement is met (priority is given to Person events if theyexist).

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I liked LR1 but the whole UI of LR2 is so confusing -.- Too many options, too many clickable things :(
LR1 is just a VN that's why, LR2 is an actual game game, and since it's a bit sandboxy there's a lot of different things to do. Start by going to your company and explore, when you have started your research keep your expenses down until you have your first tech ready, after that... eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and Xsluttify... Management game my ass! :p

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Yaayyyy finally this is out.

I just gotta do all the file edits like I did with the last one. But that's a small price to pay.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes