dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So if you choose to convince Sister (which has incest trait) to sleep with you, she says to make for her 10 doses of serum with Happyness effect. But if you do so she won`t accept it. What I done wrong?

Code:
        elif mc.inventory.get_max_serum_count() < 10:
            return "Requires: 10 identical serum doses."
        elif mc.location.get_person_count() > 1:
            return "Not while other people are around."
I see the university background. According to the code you need to be alone with her, but I don't know why it's showing you the doses reason instead of that one. Try again when you're both alone in her room. If that doesn't work, drop the 3 doses of Obedient Lover off at the plant, just in case for some dumb reason the game is counting those instead of the other serums in your inventory when counting doses >_<

Reactions: 4GunZ

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
Code:
        elif mc.inventory.get_max_serum_count() < 10:
            return "Requires: 10 identical serum doses."
        elif mc.location.get_person_count() > 1:
            return "Not while other people are around."
I see the university background. According to the code you need to be alone with her, but I don't know why it's showing you the doses reason instead of that one. Try again when you're both alone in her room. If that doesn't work, drop the 3 doses of Obedient Lover off at the plant, just in case for some dumb reason the game is counting those instead of the other serums in your inventory when counting doses >_<
Sadly, but that didn`t help( Tried to talk to her in her room, with only 10 doses and without any of over serums in the inventory. Maybe it`s bug from save from previous 0.46.0 version?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Sadly, but that didn`t help( Tried to talk to her in her room, with only 10 doses and without any of over serums in the inventory. Maybe it`s bug from save from previous 0.46.0 version?
I'd think you'd get an error message not unlike the other "old save" errors, so I don't think that's it. I'll try to set up a scenario later with a new game when I have time to test it myself and report more tomorrow on that.

Weird question but I'm grasping at straws. Have you deleted the serum design you used to create the ones in your inventory?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone else did not get phone quest from sis? And I'm pretty sure both her and mom had something to say before I finished previous task given; the same dialog, but second time onyl with option "I understand" instead of doing whatever we are supposed to do.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Please, don't remove the older version when the major mod (making the game worth-while playing) doesn't support the newer version.

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone else did not get phone quest from sis? And I'm pretty sure both her and mom had something to say before I finished previous task given; the same dialog, but second time onyl with option "I understand" instead of doing whatever we are supposed to do.
Yeah, even when I'm applying the fix someone posted earlier it won't let me buy the phone. Playing on Android through an old version of JoiPlay. The issue might be with that.

Reactions: Jamsalad

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
LR1 is just a VN that's why, LR2 is an actual game game, and since it's a bit sandboxy there's a lot of different things to do. Start by going to your company and explore, when you have started your research keep your expenses down until you have your first tech ready, after that... eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and Xsluttify... Management game my ass! :p
Yes thats maybe the problem. Too much for me ^^

t.sawy3r

Aug 4, 2021
After updating from 0.46.0 to 0.46.1 my latest save game did not work anymore. It crashed after entering a room.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 267, in script
python: #Scan through all the people and...
File "game/script.rpy", line 273, in <module>
for possible_room_event in new_location.on_room_enter_event_list:
AttributeError: 'Room' object has no attribute 'on_room_enter_event_list'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 267, in script
python: #Scan through all the people and...
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 273, in <module>
for possible_room_event in new_location.on_room_enter_event_list:
AttributeError: 'Room' object has no attribute 'on_room_enter_event_list'
If you have the same problem you can enter the following line in console (SHIFT+O):
Python:
for place in list_of_places: place.on_room_enter_event_list = []

Reactions: yummycandy

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
ok like dalzomo suggested i start a new game n i got still tracebacks,thats really sad because i love this game.Is it just me with the problems? or got others from u guys the same issues? Pls Vren or some of u god scripters/modders check the game,in this state of progress its unplayabel.Ty in advance.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
mc.recently_orgasmed = False

To have it permanently: look for a line "$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True" in sex_mechanics.rpy and remove it.
Or you can only reduce the cool down.
It's a few lines above: "if mc.recently_orgasmed and mc.arousal >= 10:"
Hope this helps
Where do i find the file?
What programs can be used to open it?

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
For those stuck on the sister oral taboo quest (the one with the phone but no place to buy it), use this code in your console when talking to her

the_person.event_triggers_dict["sister_oral_quest_progress"] = 2

Reactions: PopeBibbles

t.sawy3r

Aug 4, 2021
ok like dalzomo suggested i start a new game n i got still tracebacks,thats really sad because i love this game.Is it just me with the problems? or got others from u guys the same issues? Pls Vren or some of u god scripters/modders check the game,in this state of progress its unplayabel.Ty in advance.
I did not verify this but I think you can fix it in the file "..\game\game_roles\role_mother\role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy". You can insert directly above line 682 the following line:

Python:
$ first_time = the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("vaginal_revisit_count", 0) <= 1

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah focus on that project dude, I get constructive criticism but your original post was something, let the man fly or fall on his own, I'm not a fan of all your ideas so I'm glad he isn't paying you to "help" fix his game
Have you seen his plans for 47.
He has some similar ideas on his own.
The current serum system is a linear path. Sure you can choose to do some parts first over others but in the end there isn't any real deviation because of your choice. Also any changes to the system pretty much need to be manually implemented.
His thoughts on changing it seem like they would create more grinding in the long run and just spread stuff out.
My idea was to move serums to a non linear system and allow for pretty much an infinite means of expansion without having to do lots of new programming just to add a new trait to serums.

Right now I can play the game and by day 24 I pretty much have won. I have money coming in and can just sit back and mess with all the women.

Part of why I give feed back is I don't want the project to fail. But there isn't much I can do about it. Frankly, if it does I'll probably build a similar game for myself and friends.

Also it wasn't a total waste for me. Thinking about improving other games tends to get used in my own projects.
I went ahead and coded up the idea. I might not use it in the current project but I can use it in something else down the road.
This way I have it built or a proof of concept ready.
It took me several hours to code up what he claimed would take years.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I'm guessing it's just because I'm using an "old" save (.46 ffs) but anytime I visit any of my ladies on this patch I get an exception error now?

I hope most the bugs are fixed but it's pretty annoying to need a new save for an update patch.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so. core sluttiness goes down after some time right.
So you basically gotta focus on one if you want them to stay?

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
Weird question but I'm grasping at straws. Have you deleted the serum design you used to create the ones in your inventory?
Nope of course)
Should I try to delete it to force it work properly in this quest?

Last edited:

Crashen

Oct 2, 2017
I've downloaded both fixes for sister. I'm crashing at the vaginal taboo serum quest. Haven't encountered any bugs with the mother yet, does anyone have a fix for the sister and mother to avoid game crashing errors?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes