Rimmer

May 27, 2017
There is no way in the game right now do to that other than through console inputs.

To hire any person you have to talk to them and open the console Shift+O (if you have it enabled) and type the following:

Code:
mc.business.add_employee_research(the_person)
# and
the_person.set_work([1,2,3],mc.business.r_div)

# 1, 2, 3 are the time slots, you could also set them to include 0 and 4 to have Early Morning and Night included
# add_employee_research can be replaced for the name of division you want them to work in e.g add_employee_production
# r_div can be replaced with for example p_div for production
Hope this helps.
Will be including options for this in my cheat mod.
I wasn't sure it was in game yet, but it does mention that they don't work for you yet which made me wonder, guess I'll wait for the mod to get updated, many thanks for the info. :)

Roger308

Jan 2, 2018
Realistically, do you really want input for changes to the game? I will send you a chapter out of a story.

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
So apparently in version 0.14 talking to anyone passes time... Is this a bug, or a new feature? Because if this is a feature, than congrats dev - you just made the thing unplayable without mods. Now the players have to choose between making any progress with the girls, and actually getting anything done with the company, which slows down everything EVEN FUCKING MORE.

This is simply put, the most dumb decision the dev has made since this project started. And I was actually one of these people who still believed that this is a good project with a lot of potential. That changed today.
Holy shit, this didnt occur to me, but looking back at this in lr1 talking to anyone will advance time. but due to what you have to do in lr2, thats not going to fly well.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to hire your family to work at the lab?
I have added this functionality to the cheat mod now, version 3.2.
I have done some testing and it shouldn't produce any errors, but if you aren't careful with it you will be duplicating people, but I found that to be a semi-useful ability.

Press "z" to open the window and interact with the person then go into their "Edit" screen and at the bottom of the screen there is an employment tab.
Left Click the division you want them in and right click to remove them from the division.
If you left click multiple times and or in different divisions without right clicking you will be duplicating the person, will see if a "remove person from world" or a way to prevent this necessary later.

Reactions: jimdandy

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
hi question, is the girls looking any better since the time of its 1-2 release? i mean in v1 the girls looking slim and such but in this v they looked more round and the breasts was only mega big no other types like small or fast or round just mega big i am just wondering. :)

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
hi question, is the girls looking any better since the time of its 1-2 release? i mean in v1 the girls looking slim and such but in this v they looked more round and the breasts was only mega big no other types like small or fast or round just mega big i am just wondering. :)
There are three body types now: thin, standard and curvy and breast sizes from A to FF cups, and they are looking better, but not great exactly.

toocowardly

Oct 29, 2017
How do you get to the last research tier? Or how do we even know we have reached it?

The last research I unlocked allowed me to have 4 different traits in my serum, but I can't seem to be able to unlock more.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
How do you get to the last research tier? Or how do we even know we have reached it?

The last research I unlocked allowed me to have 4 different traits in my serum, but I can't seem to be able to unlock more.
You have to complete the tasks in the "Head Researcher" event line, but there have been reports of it being broken in version 0.14.0 due to some changes in how the interaction system works.

To circumvent this you can type mc.business.research_tier = 3 in the console. ( or any higher number )

Reactions: MahBah

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
When I open the .exe file nothing happens(there is a process in task manager tho).Does anyone know how to fix it?

toocowardly

Oct 29, 2017
You have to complete the tasks in the "Head Researcher" event line, but there have been reports of it being broken in version 0.14.0 due to some changes in how the interaction system works.

To circumvent this you can type mc.business.research_tier = 3 in the console. ( or any higher number )
Thank you!

Roger308

Jan 2, 2018
Here is a chapter out of a story with fetish theme. See if there is anything you want to include in the game. Personally, I would like to see profile views of the characters during oral.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
this is probably a better way, the method i use. Is by going through console and setting the arousal back to 0
i would probably also change the growing rate of the core stats for females
That way works as well, though eventually it just gets tiresome repeating the same process over and over. The way I suggested is more permanent. Inevitably though, I expect Vren will resolve all this as he goes, since it's already been said he intends to include the ability for the MC to manipulate his own characteristics (size, sensitivity, etc).

The code for the girls arousal is located just above the code for the males arousal as well, and can be altered in the same way as the males. The SB mod already makes use of inserting variable constants throughout the code to control various values in its mod. Would be easy to add a couple new variables to its SB_constant_declare.rpy to allow altering the arousal multipliers that each person can adjust to their liking. Hopefully they'll see this and include it in their next release once 0.14.1 is released.

Me picking through the script code in the first place was caused by being tired of opening the console or the cheat mod all the time, so I looked for a more permanent solution. I also looked into Trollden's cheat mod and considered adding an arousal "lock" toggle of some kind. Just lock the male at 90% at all times so you can finish whenever you like, but couldnt figure out a way to do it without altering the script.rpy file, thus making it impossible to accomplish and still be compatible with future updates without having to make the necessary changes after each release.

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
Me picking through the script code in the first place was caused by being tired of opening the console or the cheat mod all the time, so I looked for a more permanent solution. I also looked into Trollden's cheat mod and considered adding an arousal "lock" toggle of some kind. Just lock the male at 90% at all times so you can finish whenever you like, but couldnt figure out a way to do it without altering the script.rpy file, thus making it impossible to accomplish and still be compatible with future updates without having to make the necessary changes after each release.

$ mc.change_arousal((the_position.guy_arousal + (the_position.guy_arousal * the_person.sex_skills[the_position.skill_tag] * 0.1)) * 0.X) # The same calculation but for the guy

the way to do this is just to
$ mc.change_arousal = {whatever number you want} # The same calculation but for the guy

I have NOT tried this yet

Edit: hahaha nvm, this will not work. i forgot how things work in a script

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
That way works as well, though eventually it just gets tiresome repeating the same process over and over. The way I suggested is more permanent. Inevitably though, I expect Vren will resolve all this as he goes, since it's already been said he intends to include the ability for the MC to manipulate his own characteristics (size, sensitivity, etc).

The code for the girls arousal is located just above the code for the males arousal as well, and can be altered in the same way as the males. The SB mod already makes use of inserting variable constants throughout the code to control various values in its mod. Would be easy to add a couple new variables to its SB_constant_declare.rpy to allow altering the arousal multipliers that each person can adjust to their liking. Hopefully they'll see this and include it in their next release once 0.14.1 is released.

I can take a look into arousal lock, it should be fairly simple to add in my cheat mod at least. Will be a button that locks the value to whatever mc.arousal is currently at and then unlocks when you right click, might have to use a "while" rule instead of "if" for it to stick. I'll take a look into it later.

Code:
ArousalLock = False # Will be toggled to true on button press
ArousalLockValue = None # Will be set to what mc.arousal is at button press

def ArousalLocked():
    if ArousalLock: # if ArousalLock value is True ( while ArousalLock, might be what's necessary )
        mc.arousal = ArousalLockValue # Sets mc.arousal to be the value it was at when "locked"
        if mc.arousal != ArousalLockValue: # If mc.arousal is no longer the value it was "locked" at
            mc.arousal = ArousalLockValue # Then keep it at the locked value.
Also, what I came here for. , public release 0.14.1

Reactions: ParadigmShift

william connor

Apr 28, 2017
I can take a look into arousal lock, it should be fairly simple to add in my cheat mod at least. Will be a button that locks the value to whatever mc.arousal is currently at and then unlocks when you right click, might have to use a "while" rule instead of "if" for it to stick. I'll take a look into it later.

Code:
ArousalLock = False # Will be toggled to true on button press
ArousalLockValue = None # Will be set to what mc.arousal is at button press

def ArousalLocked():
    if ArousalLock: # if ArousalLock value is True ( while ArousalLock, might be what's necessary )
        mc.arousal = ArousalLockValue # Sets mc.arousal to be the value it was at when "locked"
        if mc.arousal != ArousalLockValue: # If mc.arousal is no longer the value it was "locked" at
            mc.arousal = ArousalLockValue # Then keep it at the locked value.
Also, what I came here for. , public release 0.14.1
What is the stat for a NPC's height

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
william connor said:
What is the stat for a NPC's height
the_person.height = 1.0

Keep it in the ranges of 0.95 - 1.0

You will probably have to redraw the person afterwards with:

the_person.draw_person()
or
the_person.draw_person(the_person)