ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
I can take a look into arousal lock, it should be fairly simple to add in my cheat mod at least. Will be a button that locks the value to whatever mc.arousal is currently at and then unlocks when you right click, might have to use a "while" rule instead of "if" for it to stick. I'll take a look into it later.

Code:
ArousalLock = False # Will be toggled to true on button press
ArousalLockValue = None # Will be set to what mc.arousal is at button press

def ArousalLocked():
    if ArousalLock: # if ArousalLock value is True ( while ArousalLock, might be what's necessary )
        mc.arousal = ArousalLockValue # Sets mc.arousal to be the value it was at when "locked"
        if mc.arousal != ArousalLockValue: # If mc.arousal is no longer the value it was "locked" at
            mc.arousal = ArousalLockValue # Then keep it at the locked value.
Also, what I came here for. , public release 0.14.1
The fundamental issue with loops is that it requires some form a loop trigger to indicate to the program when to do the loop, which means inserting a function to check on variable update, or on time advance, etc...."is this variable locked? yes/no. then do this, else do this" which brings me back to my original problem of having to modify the script.rpy to include function trigger and having to release a modified script.rpyc every time Vren releases a new version. If thats the route you wish to go with it, then by all means, I was simply trying to figure out a way to ideally accomplish it WITHOUT altering the script.rpy. It's highly likely its not possible. I'm not a native python coder, I'm learning and adapting my syntax as I go, what can and cant be done, it's highly likely you know more than I do.

If this is the route you wish to go, then I would probably insert this loop into the change_arousal() function, that almost always called and used to modify both the player and all girls arousal values during sex.

On a side note, I just noticed the change_arousal function is defined twice in script.rpy. Im curious if there is a reason for this or if its just a bug. From what I've read, looks to either be a mistake, or a way to handle whether or not the script passes a logging boolean when calling the function.

Anyways, I'm going to wait until either a new SB mod version is released, or a there's been some significant content updates to the base game. I've messed around with a modded 13.1 version, made modifications myself (primarily to scene dialogue, creating new dialogue forks for opinion traits, for my own purposes ;) ), and I'm very pleased with the direction Vren and the community is going with it. I cant wait to see what v1.0 will look like, and I really hope Vren eventually includes content from SB and other mods, once the core gameplay features are finalized, which I can completely understand that he should be more focused on establishing the core game mechanics before fleshing out content.

Reactions: Trollden

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
the_person.height = 1.0

Keep it in the ranges of 0.95 - 1.0

You will probably have to redraw the person afterwards with:

the_person.draw_person()
or
the_person.draw_person(the_person)
Looks like the base script actually keeps the value between 0.90 - 1.0, and includes string conversions (5'0" - 5'10") for that range. Lily is the exception, and is set at .80. Any value below 0.90, the string table interprets as 5'0". Even if you set her height at 0.4, it still reads her as 5'0".
Vren even defined functions for growth and shrinking, yet apparently never makes use of them (growing_taller_function and growing_shorter_function).

Could be an idea for a future mod (until Vren utilizes it): expand the string conversation table as far as you want (Lets get some 7' amazons and 4' midgets if that's your thing ;)) and create some serums, like the breast serums, that make people taller or shorter. I would note that 1.0 seems to be the height of your screen, so if you go above that value, she'll be off the screen. Perhaps add a subroutine into the redraw that values above 1.0 are drawn at the 1.0 scale.

Roger308

Jan 2, 2018
Played this ad-nauseum. You need the cheat to get realistic startup cash. The Art leaves a bit to be desired. Some side views during oral would help. A zoom capability would be nice. A bunch of video clips or animated gifs would be welcome. You employees will start screwing up and you may need to replace or just do their job yourself ( a few clicks in the morning). The ex-employees that you complemented at work have love over 30 and make better dates.

Reactions: jimdandy

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Played this ad-nauseum. You need the cheat to get realistic startup cash. The Art leaves a bit to be desired. Some side views during oral would help. A zoom capability would be nice. A bunch of video clips or animated gifs would be welcome. You employees will start screwing up and you may need to replace or just do their job yourself ( a few clicks in the morning). The ex-employees that you complemented at work have love over 30 and make better dates.
Had a character show up in production, that I had been interacting with at the mall, the problem? She was never hired. Don't know how she showed up or how to get rid of her(non employees can't be fired).

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
How do you get to the last research tier? Or how do we even know we have reached it?

The last research I unlocked allowed me to have 4 different traits in my serum, but I can't seem to be able to unlock more.
Haven't tried in 14+, but in previous versions you would talk to your lead researcher and she'd want to experiment with a serum on 3 of your employees.... To even get the option, you have to have your lead researcher with a high intelligence (6 or 7 IIRC), and a core sluttiness at 3 hearts or above, and I think an obedience level above some threshold like 150 or something.

Once you unlock that dialog in the special role actions for your lead researcher, she'll ask you to pick 3 employees to test the serum on and it requires you to have 3 hearts of core sluttiness as well as obedience above that same threshold (again, I think 150), on those 3 employees. After you have the 3 employees you can talk to the head researcher again under special role actions and it will pull up a prompt for you to select the 3 employees (from a list of all the employees other than head researcher that fullfill the requirements).

After that you should have the final tier which includes the 7 trait serum base.

nim

May 6, 2017
I think the last tier was broken in 14.0 , but it is working in 14.1.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Gentlemen, might i ask if someone of you has a different download link than mega.nz for Version 14.1?

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
Question for you code wizards here: I miss the sexy back view after chatting (small talk, flirting etc). I assume in chat_actions.rpy something like:

$the_person.draw_person(position = "walking_away")

could be added. But where exactly?

After playing 13.1 with SB mod 14.1 feels somewhat bland. The new additions like love and time progress are a good addition IMHO.

Cheers, Alex

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Question for you code wizards here: I miss the sexy back view after chatting (small talk, flirting etc). I assume in chat_actions.rpy something like:

$the_person.draw_person(position = "walking_away")

could be added. But where exactly?

After playing 13.1 with SB mod 14.1 feels somewhat bland. The new additions like love and time progress are a good addition IMHO.

Cheers, Alex
For it to display properly you would have to add it before a character or the narration says something and not after.
There are a couple of if and else statements so you might have to put in several lines of draw_person, but from looking at the code the most efficient way would be to put it on line 93 after
the_person.char "Exactly! It's so rare that someone feels exactly [...]"
as then it will draw before the leaving / end of conversation dialogue starts ( if the conversation succeeds ).

Other than that you will need to insert it before line 96, line 104, 111, 117 and 121 to cover all the basis.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Edit: Looks like Trollden beat me to it, but here was my response.

Lines 106 - 123 of chat_actions is where the 'exit' portion of the small talk sequence is located, for an example. Ive included some comments below to explain it for you. (stuff marked by ##)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As Trollden stated, you have to put something after the redraw as a way to keep the interaction going, or it will redraw her and then immediately close not giving you a chance to enjoy the view. I included two such lines, one a narrative action describing her movement, the second is the MC commenting on her action.

Hope that explains it.

Note: My custom code was inserted after line 109. The whole code block would replace lines 106 to 123

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
For it to display properly you would have to add it before a character or the narration says something and not after.
As Trollden stated, you have to put something after the redraw as a way to keep the interaction going, or it will redraw her and then immediately close not giving you a chance to enjoy the view.
That explains my problems, thank you, guys! I'll have to play around with it a bit, thanks for the code snippet Paradigm.

Cheers, Alex

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ Trollden - thank you sir! Sadly the downloadable part of it does not pop up on my end, but i experience internet and browser issues since a week, so guess will simply wait for v. 15

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Im sure there's pleny of folks out there that really enjoyed the additional content added to the game by our good friends Starbuck and @Pilotus13 . And as much as we all enjoy the newly released v0.14.1 of Lab Rats 2, we all miss the additional fun and kinks added to the game and are waiting for an updated modded version. Well...thanks to a lot of boredom on my part, the wait is over.

Attached are all the updated rpy files to merge Starbuck's and Pilotus13's mods with the updated v14.1. Just extract into the game folder and you're good to go. I will note that I did not include Pilotus13's extended wardrobes, or any cheat mod of any kind. Please see my good friend @Trollden 's thread at if you need a cheat mod. Obviously you'll need a copy of v0.14.1 to install the modded files on top of.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
I added two new serums, Height Enhancement and Height Reduction, that function exactly as they sound; increase and decrease a girls height slowly over time, similar to the breast enhancement and reduction serums. I call it Growth Mod, you can call it whatever. It was an easy addition, and figured someone would like it.

In addition to the new serums, I've extended a number of scene dialogues, adding new lines and responses for various sexy_opinions (primarily "being submissive", "creampies", and "risking getting pregnant"), as well as fixing a number of bugs, spelling, and grammar mistakes in both the base game and mod content. Its not perfect, but I think it's an improvement.

Anyways, stop listening to me talk and go play already. And don't forget to support Vren (the original developer) at

Note: This attachment will always be updated to include any patches or changes I have made going forward.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks ParadigmShift, shame it doesn't have the extended wardrobe, that's the worst part of the game IMO, still nice to have the mod updated.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Im sure there's pleny of folks out there that really enjoyed the additional content added to the game by our good friends Starbuck and @Pilotus13 . And as much as we all enjoy the newly released v0.14.1 of Lab Rats 2, we all miss the additional fun and kinks added to the game and are waiting for an updated modded version. Well...thanks to a lot of boredom on my part, the wait is over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added a crisis / event viewer under the "World" tab of the cheat mod with addition of crisis events from this mod, can be found at page 4 called "Misc Crisis". Many of those events require there to be a person with a high sex related skill in your company so keep that in mind, hit rollback if you encounter any errors.

Other than that all the crisis I could find in the game files can also be triggered through the new menu.

Modded cheat mod is attached below and the normal cheat mod can be found in the link below:

You must have the mod from the quoted message to not encounter unexpected errors with the attached version!

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks ParadigmShift, shame it doesn't have the extended wardrobe, that's the worst part of the game IMO, still nice to have the mod updated.
It should still be compatible with the extended wardrobes from other modded versions. For example, the wardrobe files included with @Pilotus13 modded version found at

Who knows, maybe Pilotus13 (or anyone else for that matter) has an updated wardrobe they'd like to release?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes