ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Being the perfectionist that I have a habit of being, I found a mistake I made (and one by Vren!) so I updated my original mod post ( ) with the updated game files. It wont affect any save games made using the modded 14.1 version.

CHANGELOG
- Added "Fetish: " info to Detailed Information window for women. (Whoops! Missed a line! My bad.....)
- Added "Love: " info to Detailed Information window for women. (Tiny oversight by Vren. We still love him)

Both changes are simply graphical changes and don't affect the game functionally in any other way.
Attached an updated script.rpy for those that already downloaded the mod pack and just want the fix.

Reactions: Alex Mars

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
If anyone comes across any new content mods or gets an error, post it here. I wont make any promises, but I can look into merging any new content mods into this version, as well as address any errors people encounter. I'm a strong supporter of community collaboration.

May 10, 2017
I have added a crisis / event viewer under the "World" tab of the cheat mod with addition of crisis events from this mod, can be found at page 4 called "Misc Crisis". Many of those events require there to be a person with a high sex related skill in your company so keep that in mind, hit rollback if you encounter any errors.

Other than that all the crisis I could find in the game files can also be triggered through the new menu.

Modded cheat mod is attached below and the normal cheat mod can be found in the link below:

You must have the mod from the quoted message to not encounter unexpected errors with the attached version!
So I'm getting a rollback error when I try to use the "main character" button on the cheat menu, but I'm not convinced I have these mods of mods installed correctly.

I tried 2 methods:
Lab rats version 14.1
Install Pilot's mod
Install Paradigm's mod
Install modded version of 3.3 from this thread
delete 255707_LR2_Cheat_Mod_Trollden_v2.1.rpy and 255707_LR2_Cheat_Mod_Trollden_v2.1.rpyc (included with pilot's mod)

And:
Lab rats version 14.1
Install Paradigm's mod
Install just the wardrobe files from pilot's mod

Reactions: Trollden

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
So I'm getting a rollback error when I try to use the "main character" button on the cheat menu, but I'm not convinced I have these mods of mods installed correctly.

I tried 2 methods:
Lab rats version 14.1
Install Pilot's mod
Install Paradigm's mod
delete 255707_LR2_Cheat_Mod_Trollden_v2.1.rpy and 255707_LR2_Cheat_Mod_Trollden_v2.1.rpyc (included with pilot's mod)

And:
Lab rats version 14.1
Install Paradigm's mod
Install just the wardrobe files from pilot's mod
Sorry, was an oversight on my end. Had removed the ArousalLock function as it was not complete, but left the button behind.
I updated the post you got it from to correct this error, so just try that again and tell me if it's fixed or not.

Reactions: slappy slap slap

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not entirely certain if this bug came from one of the mods I installed or if it's version 14.1. but when I get the booty call event at night (where one of your employees texts you after a bad date and needs some action), I get the failed dialog after sex regardless of how many orgasms I give them (and the penalty to their happiness and obedience that comes with it).

I installed ParadigmShift's 14.1 files as well as version 3-3 of Trollden's cheat mod. I played through 14.1 already before installing a fresh copy of 14.1 and adding these mods and starting a new game... and I feel like this bug wasn't occurring in my initial 14.1 vanilla playthrough but I may not have paid enough attention to notice. so I'm not sure if the mods are causing it or not.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
I'm not entirely certain if this bug came from one of the mods I installed or if it's version 14.1. but when I get the booty call event at night (where one of your employees texts you after a bad date and needs some action), I get the failed dialog after sex regardless of how many orgasms I give them (and the penalty to their happiness and obedience that comes with it).

I installed ParadigmShift's 14.1 files as well as version 3-3 of Trollden's cheat mod. I played through 14.1 already before installing a fresh copy of 14.1 and adding these mods and starting a new game... and I feel like this bug wasn't occurring in my initial 14.1 vanilla playthrough but I may not have paid enough attention to notice. so I'm not sure if the mods are causing it or not.
Hmm...I will look into that right now, just for you @boblicticious , cuz you're an awesome person for letting me know. ;)

Edit: Found it. That one was my bad. There's a bug in the original code that causes the girls arousal to not reset properly after date sex, and seems my "fix" of reseting her arousal after you cum had an unintended side effect of causing it to play the failure line (because her arousal was below 100 at the time of the dialogue check) after the drunk sex event. I rolled back the change, fixing your bug, and I fixed the date bug in a different way. Both seem to be functioning in my game as of this posting.
Attached are a script.rpy (fixing the drunk event) and chat_actions.rpy (fixing the date sex. again.)

Also updated the original mod post with the current mod files for new folks.

Reactions: boblicticious

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Aaaaaaand I'll just keep the ball rolling, because I just don't know when to stop.

Changelog:

Fix for SB Anal Fetish Recurring Crisis event jumping to the vaginal fetish event finish....cuz we all know butt sex can give girls a vaginal fetish.
Mom gives you a little strip tease (if she's wearing pants) when you ask her for sex in exchange for money on Friday night. Because we all know its easier to bone without all that silly fabric in the way.

Patch below and orignal mod post updated as usual.
I'm done for now.
I think.
Probably.

Seriously though I'm gonna go play some Division 2.

Reactions: jimdandy
May 10, 2017
Sorry, was an oversight on my end. Had removed the ArousalLock function as it was not complete, but left the button behind.
I updated the post you got it from to correct this error, so just try that again and tell me if it's fixed or not.
That did indeed fix the crash. No need to apologize - this cheat mod is essential if for nothing else than removing lily's double chin.

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
Small problem with the new content mod. Happens only with the training events in SB_Training.rpy and only if the player chooses to train the girl. The traceback.txt mentions the HUD in the lower right, which makes no sense to me.

Cheers, Alex

Edit: Starting a new game fixed the glitch. So it was probably a mistake on my end. :oops:

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Small problem with the new content mod. Happens only with the training events in SB_Training.rpy and only if the player chooses to train the girl. The traceback.txt mentions the HUD in the lower right, which makes no sense to me.

Cheers, Alex

Edit: Starting a new game fixed the glitch. So it was probably a mistake on my end. :oops:
I doubt it was specifically something you did. But I have to admit that I'm stumped on this one. The error is saying that the "phone_hud_ui" (the bottom right screen that shows status changes like lust, arousal, etc) attempted to display a string, like "Lily: +10 Happiness)", but when it went to check the name (Lily) the script returned a null object...

I understand what the error is saying, and my gut tells me its likely a typo somewhere trying to check an object variable that doesn't exist (like teh_person instead of the_person), though I didnt mess with either of those script functions in any of my changes. I also cannot find any errors in the relevant script functions.

I can force fire the event on my end and get no error when choosing any of the options, so I'm at a loss for what caused your error. So I guess if it happens again, let me know, but for now, I'm not finding the error.

Reactions: Alex Mars

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
I doubt it was specifically something you did. But I have to admit that I'm stumped on this one. The error is saying that the "phone_hud_ui" (the bottom right screen that shows status changes like lust, arousal, etc) attempted to display a string, like "Lily: +10 Happiness)", but when it went to check the name (Lily) the script returned a null object...
Oh, ok. Thanks for the exact explanation. If it happens again I'll let you know.

In case you're hunting for typos, I found a bunch. Should I post them here or pm you?

Cheers, Alex

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Well, I enjoyed the game so far, and I don't even mind the conversation taking time now. True, it makes it harder to work in the lab myself but to balance this, it seems to be easier to just walk around chatting to the girls while the money just rolls in.

But, good grief, what has he done to the sex modifiers? I can be crap at foreplay and never get the girls close, or I can be the living god of all sex, and they enjoy themselves so much that everything I do bores them (say what?), and they still don't sodding come.

This is rapidly approaching Superpowered levels of "unplayable without mods"

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Hi. I never thought i will have to see myself write the next thing, but how can i make a girl come multiple times? In game i mean ;-) I can easily have one come 2 or 3 times, but i`m stuck at the mission with making one come 6 times and i can`t get past it. There must be a trick i didn`t discovered yet. I`ve noticed several times when i stopped after a girl reached 100% arousal that her arousal level remained over 100% even after i stopped and that i could continue with her the next day after my own arousal reseted to 0 from where she was left last night. Is that a bug or a feature? I seem to can`t be able to replicate the conditions for this to repeat. I`d greatly appreciate some insight into this matter.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Since we've already got Mom, Lily and Stephanie, anyone know if there are any plans to reintroduce Alexia or Nora from the first Lab Rats into the game?

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Oh, ok. Thanks for the exact explanation. If it happens again I'll let you know.

In case you're hunting for typos, I found a bunch. Should I post them here or pm you?

Cheers, Alex
Oh I know there's tons of them. Some are mine, most are other people's. I fix them as I get annoyed by them, but for the most part, I dont really stop and fix a typo every single time I see one. If I start messing with the code and something catches my eye, I correct it, but for the most part I just didnt bother to spend the time to comb through every single line for spelling and grammar.

So, if you want to take it upon yourself to make a list (a txt file will do), then by all means, I will gladly go through and fix anything you find. But don't pressure yourself or anything. I've probably fixed dozens of them by now, and I know there's still dozens and dozens more. I'm not an english teacher, some mistakes here and there don't upset me any.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Hi. I never thought i will have to see myself write the next thing, but how can i make a girl come multiple times? In game i mean ;-) I can easily have one come 2 or 3 times, but i`m stuck at the mission with making one come 6 times and i can`t get past it. There must be a trick i didn`t discovered yet. I`ve noticed several times when i stopped after a girl reached 100% arousal that her arousal level remained over 100% even after i stopped and that i could continue with her the next day after my own arousal reseted to 0 from where she was left last night. Is that a bug or a feature? I seem to can`t be able to replicate the conditions for this to repeat. I`d greatly appreciate some insight into this matter.
In the instances when the girls arousal stayed above 100% after finishing, Im going to guess 2 things:
1) Her arousal is still above 100% after date sex on friday night/saturday morning.
2) You're playing either an unmodded version of 0.14.1 or an unpatched version of my modded 0.14.1

The circumstances you described was a reported bug in the unmodded version that I fixed in one of my last patches to the modded version (found )
The mission objective to make a girl cum multiple times in a single encounter is the downside of having procedurally generated missions without rules and limits, because after you've played for a while, it gets a bit ridiculous to ask someone to make a girl cum 29 times in a row in a single encounter. Its impossible to do without cheating.

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
I'm not an english teacher, some mistakes here and there don't upset me any.
I'm not even a native speaker, so yeah, that's my thoughts too.

Just one with a possible small impact on the game: in personalities.rpy replace "convservative" with "conservative". I think it's a Vren one though since it is in the unmodded files.

Cheers, Alex

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes