4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
hentaimaster19 Site rules and automatic stuff put the tag on there despite it being known that the Dev is still working on the game and goes silent for half a year if not a year at some points. Rule specifically is that if there's no game update (hotfix would suffice I think) in the last 6 months (I believe) then the tag is applied no ifs and buts.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
JohnyMcDoe the latest version does that, you just gotta get the right circumstances to occur. Play around a bit and you may figure it out, if not come back to the thread and do a search.

BlancSpace

Sep 18, 2017
I think he is talking about the version where they have an animation of them striping you and not just having your clothes fly off. If that's still in the game, then I have no clue how to get that to work.

Last edited:

Corporal_Idiot

Apr 4, 2020
I think he is talking about the version where they have an animation of them striping you and not just having your clothes fly off. If that's still in the game, then I have no clue how to get that to work.
You would have to be low health for the undressing animation to play. (Same thing applies to the mobs.)

Just get hit with the normal attacks and not the grabs where hearts pop up.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
You would have to be low health for the undressing animation to play. (Same thing applies to the mobs.)

Just get hit with the normal attacks and not the grabs where hearts pop up.
Stripping occurs when either you, the enemy, or both are at or below half HP I believe. However, the animation for being stripped was removed in v0.0.8 since the dev figured it'd probably be a waste of time to create animations for the player getting stripped by each individual enemy, and each individual enemy stripping themselves (assuming they have clothes to strip).
The undressing animations were dropped with either version 0.0.4 or 0.0.5 so go back in this thread and try either one of those.
It's still in in 0.0.6, I don't believe there was any 0.0.7 or if there was it wasn't shared here (so far as I know), and in v0.0.8 it was removed. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
As spacefish said, the animations were removed and now your clothes simply fly off. So unfortunately no, there is no way to trigger the animation anymore, at least that I'm aware of.

Urosan

Jun 2, 2021
Recent tweets aren't looking hopeful.

Translated from Twitter posts yesterday:
A member of my family has fallen ill, so I'll be out of action for a while.
I'm sorry. My family member collapsed, and it was just unfortunate, so I'm going to stop completely.
We all experience this. It happened earlier than we expected, but we have to accept it.

LNITH

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone have the older versions of this game? The current one crashes everytime I get attacked by an enemy.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Your post and profile picture together are things that are just.....:BootyTime::KEK: so true. I would probably bet on it happening as well since I feel GTA 6 will come out when GTA 5 stops giving enough money which well is probably why the Trailer came along, cash cow milking baby.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes