Nov 26, 2018
Unable to save my file: traceback - below
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
    location.save(slotname, sr)
  File "J:\H drive\E Drive games\Renpy\LadyInBlue_v1.0-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lady In Blue Version 1.0
Mon Jul 12 19:32:55 2021

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So, what do these perks do?

Im at the point where i should choose between fitness, perv and surprise perks, what do they do?

Oh and idc for spoilers much, i usually play with a guide/walkthrough etc

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A sad and bittersweet story. I hope that everything is OK with the Dev. He stopped his next game and disappeared from all social places. Hopefully for some good reason!

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
Kinetic should really be in the tags for this since it seems there really isn't much for choices that have any meaning but its a neat game but really wish i would of looked more into it at first lol.

Reactions: Dónaill

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Kinetic should really be in the tags for this since it seems there really isn't much for choices that have any meaning but its a neat game but really wish i would of looked more into it at first lol.
Sadly, even if there is only one choice in a "game", it will justify not having a kinetic tag. "Kinetic" technically means not having any choice....just a straight through novel. I wish there were an in between tag, like "kinetic with choices", or "choices that mean nothing" lol, but there isn't one.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Well, considering the music that is in this game, it's safe to say that he/she got every big ass corporation lawyers after her/him filing for a lawsuit. No wonder the dev disappeared.

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
I had the same problem with the cheat mod, but here's how I fixed it. At the beginning of the game, I had raised my points with all three girls to >20 with the cheat mod, which broke the black door/red door decision (I could only choose the red door). By setting my points with all girls to the logical maximum of points (3 points with Sarah, 4 points with Carolyn and Lynn) the black door was available again.
This worked, thanks!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Any ntr content here ?? I hope not
Hey if you didn't played the game, i advice you to give it a try.
I am extremely anti ntr just like you, and i actually rely on many of your comments to check for ntr content in the games.

There are 3 main LIs in the game, rest are side chicks with one or two scenes (and you would know they are side chicks). You have to ditch main girls to bang side chicks. I did also looked at that scene and personally i felt nothing ntrish or anything for my disdain of sharing.
And the friend is actually really good too, like one the best in vns, MC's whole existence is because of him, he loves mc very much. He give mc money, hotel room to live, bike, buy prostitutes for him, pimp his own sister, and also wait on the deck of yacht while mc bangs his harem including his sister :ROFLMAO: . So give it a try if you want.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021

Now i have a question i need an answer for so ill put this in spoiler it regards the ending

Correction I can do with a single girl however if all 3 are at max when i say goodbye to the Architect (hello matrix) game just ends??

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey if you didn't played the game, i advice you to give it a try.
I am extremely anti ntr just like you, and i actually rely on many of your comments to check for ntr content in the games.

There are 3 main LIs in the game, rest are side chicks with one or two scenes (and you would know they are side chicks). You have to ditch main girls to bang side chicks. I did also looked at that scene and personally i felt nothing ntrish or anything for my disdain of sharing.
And the friend is actually really good too, like one the best in vns, MC's whole existence is because of him, he loves mc very much. He give mc money, hotel room to live, bike, buy prostitutes for him, pimp his own sister, and also wait on the deck of yacht while mc bangs his harem including his sister :ROFLMAO: . So give it a try if you want.
You think a guy who don't like to share girls will be completely fine with sharing side chicks? MC's friend is a great guy and he even shared some girls with MC but that doesn't mean MC have to do the same. What you do and what you can take are entirely different things. What sucks is It wasn't even optional.

MC found her. I wanted only MC to have sex with her. There must be guys who is okay with sharing but not every is fine with that.

Reactions: boobsrcool

firebird1992

Oct 29, 2019
Thanks for this great game. And i really love the music. Do you have a list of the songs in this game? Love to put them in a playlist!

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes