4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Its just a discussion.

I kind of think ghosting would give the MC enough reason to, and I hope does, send her a final email saying its over.
The manipulative bitch loving girlfriend is on the banner, so sooner or later we'll get an explanation for everything. I just hope that it won't be something completely stupid, like "she wasn't answering because she was planning a surprise visit", in an attempt to make her more likeable, because that would just make her look even more mentally unstable.

nemesix

Feb 8, 2019
The manipulative bitch loving girlfriend is on the banner, so sooner or later we'll get an explanation for everything. I just hope that it won't be something completely stupid, like "she wasn't answering because she was planning a surprise visit", in an attempt to make her more likeable, because that would just make her look even more mentally unstable.
That would do a disservice to a good story. So I agree I hope that doesn't happen either.

If he ends it and she shows up that would at least be reasonable.

Reactions: eddie987

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I agree with the wanting a sensible, justified reason for Fi's behavior & not to bash that specific scenario but fully ignoring your SO to the point of possibly losing them to 'surprise them' would indeed be surprising tho illogical.

Get ready for some daytime soap opera level drama here: I'm hoping she got kidnapped or maybe, call me sick here but Maybe the ultimate irony would be her long lost twin brother (guy in pic) was given up as an infant & Fi's parents never told her, so long lost twin bro calls up Fi a week & 1/2 after their '2 week talk' to reconnect with her & tell her he has terminal testicular cancer & has 2 weeks to live IF HES LUCKY. So ill get my loling done here.....ROFLMAO.....& she has to do some soul searching as originally she Was butthurt to the max about MC going down to last call but now she literally is in the same boat & has been avoiding mc to do said soul searching >;D

nemesix

Feb 8, 2019
I agree with the wanting a sensible, justified reason for Fi's behavior & not to bash that specific scenario but fully ignoring your SO to the point of possibly losing them to 'surprise them' would indeed be surprising tho illogical.

Get ready for some daytime soap opera level drama here: I'm hoping she got kidnapped or maybe, call me sick here but Maybe the ultimate irony would be her long lost twin brother (guy in pic) was given up as an infant & Fi's parents never told her, so long lost twin bro calls up Fi a week & 1/2 after their '2 week talk' to reconnect with her & tell her he has terminal testicular cancer & has 2 weeks to live IF HES LUCKY. So ill get my loling done here.....ROFLMAO.....& she has to do some soul searching as originally she Was butthurt to the max about MC going down to last call but now she literally is in the same boat & has been avoiding mc to do said soul searching >;D
Did you just go full Days of Our Lives on us?

Reactions: MrFriendly

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019

Well, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, one possible outcome that seems reasonable to me .... MC writes to her saying that he realized that family comes first for him, schooling and careers are important, but their purpose is to support the family. He once had dreams of making a family with her, but realized that if her primary focus was always going to be about her career that this problem would have doomed their relationship at some point. In a way he's glad that this has happened now rather than after some more years of being together. He wishes her well and hopes she can find the happiness she seeks. Then she can either stay a ghost, reply that she is good with the current situation and close off the relationship or she can reply with something along the lines of 'she's been re-evaluating what was important to herself as well' and maybe that is some dude who can help her career and be there to keep her happy or that she needs the MC more that she needs to stay on the career path she planned. Either way the issue can be resolved and the MC can move on and happy dip his wick in as many willing partners as can be had. :cool:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, one possible outcome that seems reasonable to me .... MC writes to her saying that he realized that family comes first for him, schooling and careers are important, but their purpose is to support the family. He once had dreams of making a family with her, but realized that if her primary focus was always going to be about her career that this problem would have doomed their relationship at some point. In a way he's glad that this has happened now rather than after some more years of being together. He wishes her well and hopes she can find the happiness she seeks. Then she can either stay a ghost, reply that she is good with the current situation and close off the relationship or she can reply with something along the lines of 'she's been re-evaluating what was important to herself as well' and maybe that is some dude who can help her career and be there to keep her happy or that she needs the MC more that she needs to stay on the career path she planned. Either way the issue can be resolved and the MC can move on and happy dip his wick in as many willing partners as can be had. :cool:
You know what? I actually like that. I still want nothing to do with her, but some closure is always a good thing. And I actually would like to close off things with her like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how could she be thinking about spending her life with mc, which would include the possibility of making their own family how could she be cool with him letting his uncle die of cancer,
You're comparing a guy the MC has only spoken to once or twice in his life, knew nothing about and didn't get along with to their own children?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Shit, I'm already happy to get the MC's dick wet from as many holes as he can. I just wish the game was.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You're comparing a guy the MC has only spoken to once or twice in his life, knew nothing about and didn't get along with to their own children?
You missed a few things.
Max is the MC's father's only sibling, not some distant relative. He said that they are the only two left from his father side of the family. Even if they weren't close, he's the only connection he has left with his long gone father and that means something to some people. Also Fiona told the MC the he barely sees, knows and talks to him, which is not much, but it means that they talked every once in a while. It might have been only on his birthday, christmas or something like that, but it's still more than once or twice in his life. In the coffee date with Morgan he also said that they weren't close, but he saw him every few years, (probably on some family gathering or whatever) still not best buddies, but not total strangers.

About their future children. I don't know about the MC, but if Fiona wants to have a boy and a girl for instance, but instead has two boys or two girls? That might interfere with her plans and the second one will probably have to go. Nothing can mess with her plans! No even life itself!

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
You know what? I actually like that. I still want nothing to do with her, but some closure is always a good thing. And I actually would like to close off things with her like that.
I mean, this will happen 100%. She is one of the main girls(i think) and i am sure that she don't even cheated on MC and that dude it's just a cousin or a friend. Both are wrong and immature and should officially break up, speak face to face. Even if she didn't cheat, ghosting it's always a bad thing and she showed a strong selfish personality, the relation was doomed from the start.

However, she is still a Li, right? i don't exclude that eventually MC and gf will understand each other and get engaged again, a relation with different foundation this time like a phoenix. Of course player choice. I think it will happen towards the end of the game.

Dec 29, 2018
Even if they weren't close, he's the only connection he has left with his long gone father and that means something to some people.
I just want to add that not being close to someone doesn't mean that they don't get along. The main character has to drive across more than one state just to get to his uncle, so it's normal for them to not be very close. Plus, learning that someone could be dying often makes people regret not spending more time with them, so it's quite likely that the main character would want to try and make up for lost time. This could be his last chance to get to know his uncle, so it's understandable that the he would want to make the most of it.

Compassion and altruism could also be strong motivations for the main character. Both of which seem to be completely foreign concepts to some people, such as Fiona who thinks that letting a sick man die alone is perfectly fine because helping him would mess up her summer vacation plans.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I mean, this will happen 100%. She is one of the main girls(i think) and i am sure that she don't even cheated on MC and that dude it's just a cousin or a friend. Both are wrong and immature and should officially break up, speak face to face. Even if she didn't cheat, ghosting it's always a bad thing and she showed a strong selfish personality, the relation was doomed from the start.

However, she is still a Li, right? i don't exclude that eventually MC and gf will understand each other and get engaged again, a relation with different foundation this time like a phoenix. Of course player choice. I think it will happen towards the end of the game.
Indeed, towards the end of the game, when MC has impregnated the rest of the LIs. Then he can get all the pussy, and go back to his original relationship. Everybody wins.

• Haha
Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Indeed, towards the end of the game, when MC has impregnated the rest of the LIs. Then he can get all the pussy, and go back to his original relationship. Everybody wins.
Then the MC would be a completely fool and so fucked up since condoms and pills are actually a thing. Joking asid, harem tag is not here so if MC have fun here and there i doubt that he and GF will come back together. No that i complain, i find the other females of the cast more interesting than the gf. Developer need to make a very good job for changing my thought about her.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I'm sure he could convince them, if you know what I mean
Yes he could but I don't see what vantage he would have. At that point he should maintain them. Also, this game it's called "last call" and not "How i made my big family". Unless the MC it's secretly Barney Stinson in another universe :ROFLMAO:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Yes he could but I don't see what vantage he would have. At that point he should maintain them. Also, this game it's called "last call" and not "How i made my big family". Unless the MC it's secretly Barney Stinson in another universe :ROFLMAO:
Well shit, I want a harem as much as you my dude. And that title would be too on the nose even in a game like that.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
From what I understood, the distance between the university and where the MC lives now isn't a few kilometers, but possibly states, and that's not a distance that you bypass by simply weekend visits unless you're loaded and using plane. Probably that's the reason why he simply hadn't went back for the weekends to be with Fiona.
Well the game says its in Iowa and he's going to Michigan State. So a good 600 miles or so.

Reactions: EZ8lt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well the game says its in Iowa and he's going to Michigan State. So a good 600 miles or so.
I am out of reactions so I can't give you anything besides my thanks for actually remembering that from the game. I didn't. LOL

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
V.2 of Last Call is out. Looking fwd to it. Also seems the devs have a new game - To Be A King. Looks promising

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes