4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Was nice, but kelly jo was my intrest, and the dev just shot that down :coffee:

Wish you the best of luck with this game, Dev
Woah. To soon to give up. As a fellow KJ lover I'm sure we will get the chance to change her mind. It's blatantly obvious with the setup. And in the meantime just get out there and "sow some oats". :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Honestly the whole "Don't think I'm a slut if you see me leaving with a random guy today" was unneeded and made me lose any interest I had left in her. There's a difference between not looking for something serious and actively looking for a different boy toy every few days.
True dat brother. Big mistake on their part. I get it she don't want nothing serious, the lady just got divorced and she has grown-ass kids don't wanna make my MC commit to a woman he barely knows or make him the clingy type. But it's a big difference between don't want anything serious and don't loose yo' shit if u see me hunting every "promising" dick in town. He was depressed enough over the potential lose of his girl.

I bet many people (myself included) started playing the game just for her. Max implies he fucked her too. His bois were probably lined up for a "shot" at her pussy. That's not how a divorced mom should behave, I bet her kids are proud of her or she fucked them to "earn" their respect.:sneaky: And it wasn't the first time she was called a skank, slut or a whore.(n) At least we know why her hubby divorced her and how she got the house and the car. Good way to kill interest in a character dev.

The only two options left for the MC are Morgan and Annie. Morgan looks like a cool girl to hang out with but personally I like Annie more than her. Now we just have to wait for Annie to tell him she don't want anything serious and how she makes "bank" with the tips she get.:coffee::LOL: Anyone else noticed how close she is with Max and the old dudes ... :p:LOL:

Reactions: eddie987

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Honestly the whole "Don't think I'm a slut if you see me leaving with a random guy today" was unneeded and made me lose any interest I had left in her. There's a difference between not looking for something serious and actively looking for a different boy toy every few days.
Not trying to milf-lover shame or anything (luuuv me some milfs too) but I personally feel KJ was the least attractive woman in the game so far, coupled with her 'we only play when *I* want to play' attitude really loses my interest.

A devs ability to get users to form emotional connections to characters is a gem imho, there's literally 1000's of games in which you just fuck without any meaning or connection, to me thats the equivalent of science creating a living vagina with nothing else to it, just rubbing your meat against some other meat until your ejaculate, its clinical, sterile even. Although I suppose I did from a connection to KJ through dislike, so though its a backhanded compliment, the dev Still got me emotionally engaged lmao >;D

*Side note, I love being able to chat with other users who don't take my criticism personally & bring up points I hadn't seen, we have many amazing community members that do just that here so Thank you all for that !!

/Just my personal 2 cents
I think her backstory will help soothe all your discomfort. I think she is an interesting character. Someone who wants to break free and live and love how she wants after a life lived for others but at the same time is conscious of the fact its a small town and there will be rumour and gossip. I mean considering how the patrons at the bar treat her it seems with a combination of friendship, support and understanding so she can't be bad. Any one Max likes has to be 100% ok.

Of course I could be reading too much and shes just a slut. But for now I can dream.:D:D

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think her backstory will help soothe all your discomfort. I think she is an interesting character. Someone who wants to break free and live and love how she wants after a life lived for others but at the same time is conscious of the fact its a small town and there will be rumour and gossip. I mean considering how the patrons at the bar treat her it seems with a combination of friendship, support and understanding so she can't be bad. Any one Max likes has to be 100% ok.

Of course I could be reading too much and shes just a slut. But for now I can dream.:D:D
I get what you mean, but even if there's a reason why she became a slut, well... she's still a slut. Why would she even mention that she might leave the bar with someone, if she didn't go there for that sole purpose? I get it if she doesn't want something serious, but if you think that the only way to "live your life" is to fuck another guy every few days, you shouldn't be shocked that people think you are a slut. The fact that they're treating her well, doesn't mean anything. She can be a slut and a good person at the same time. Also from what Max said, it seems that they all had a "test drive" with her in the past... Don't get me wrong, I don't mind if a woman has a "promiscuous" past (that goes for real life too), but if she's still fucking around after she's been with the MC, I'm not interested anymore and I don't see how that can change. Especially after that talk in the bar! There are very few things that can turn me off faster, than a woman who keeps talking about how big of a slut she is...

True dat brother. Big mistake on their part. I get it she don't want nothing serious, the lady just got divorced and she has grown-ass kids don't wanna make my MC commit to a woman he barely knows or make him the clingy type. But it's a big difference between don't want anything serious and don't loose yo' shit if u see me hunting every "promising" dick in town. He was depressed enough over the potential lose of his girl.

I bet many people (myself included) started playing the game just for her. Max implies he fucked her too. His bois were probably lined up for a "shot" at her pussy. That's not how a divorced mom should behave, I bet her kids are proud of her or she fucked them to "earn" their respect.:sneaky: And it wasn't the first time she was called a skank, slut or a whore.(n) At least we know why her hubby divorced her and how she got the house and the car. Good way to kill interest in a character dev.

The only two options left for the MC are Morgan and Annie. Morgan looks like a cool girl to hang out with but personally I like Annie more than her. Now we just have to wait for Annie to tell him she don't want anything serious and how she makes "bank" with the tips she get.:coffee::LOL: Anyone else noticed how close she is with Max and the old dudes ... :p:LOL:
Well, she already did that. She said that after she broke up with her last boyfriend she's keeping it casual or something like that, so... "Team Morgan!" I guess and let's hope she won't get a similar treatment in the next update.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, she already did that. She said that after she broke up with her last boyfriend she's keeping it casual or something like that, so... "Team Morgan!" I guess and let's hope she won't get a similar treatment in the next update.
I love Morgan to death, but I really hope they add more LI, because having only one that I'm interested in is just weird. Lol. It used to be 3, but after the update, well, yeah.

P.S. Fiona still sucks.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I love Morgan to death, but I really hope they add more LI, because having only one that I'm interested in is just weird. Lol. It used to be 3, but after the update, well, yeah.

P.S. Fiona still sucks.
The dev said that they haven't introduced all the love LIs yet, so we'll have to wait and see. I just hope they can introduce them fast enough, because like you said we "lost" two in one update and we're running out of options.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
She was even scoping out her next target while she was still talking to us. That's got to be a pretty clear indication that it's time to forget about her and move on. What are our other options here? We can agree to just be another guy in her rotation of casual hookups and wait around for when she gets bored of all the other men in town. Or we can constantly praise her and hope against all hope that we can eventually win her over somehow. Neither of those options appeal to me at all, so I'm really disappointed with the direction the game took.

I had originally thought that Kelly Jo was newly divorced (because of how the one guy accidentally called her by her married name) and that her husband was at fault for the divorce (because of how mad she was at being reminded of him). I then assumed that she was trying to hook up with the main character as a sort of a rebound. The main character is also dealing with a fresh breakup, so maybe the two of them could find comfort in each others arms, and then things would get a little more serious. At which point we'd get all the drama that goes with it.

What we got instead is totally uninteresting to me, and rather poorly done. For example, after we assure her that we aren't angry and won't cause a scene if she leaves with a different guy, she says "Well, thank you for respecting my wishes. You're already more mature than my ex." That ex that she's talking about was her husband and the father of her children. Are we supposed to be surprised that he's unhappy that his wife is banging everyone in town? Granted, I suppose it's possible that this was a recent argument she's referring to that happened after they split. However, the way your uncle talks about Kelly Jo makes it seem as if she's always been the way she is now. So I don't know what happened between Kelly Jo and her husband or why they divorced or even when they divorced. I don't know much of anything because the game hasn't told us anything yet. All I do know is that she turned us down, so I'm moving on.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I agree. This plot development caused me to cancel my support of the game. It was only a buck since the game was so new, but I had intended to increase it to $5 after the first. It always amazes me that so many developers have no idea what will turn their players off.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I always say a facepalm means that I disagree with what you just said but lack the ability to explain why.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I agree. This plot development caused me to cancel my support of the game. It was only a buck since the game was so new, but I had intended to increase it to $5 after the first. It always amazes me that so many developers have no idea what will turn their players off.
I am not sure if it was the dev's intent to create such a polarizing situation with her character. But damn, I don't really blame you, since it's your money. I still don't believe that in the end, you can have a healthy relationship with someone like her. Which sucks. Because I love them milfy milfs.

Reactions: ptahn and eddie987

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I am not sure if it was the dev's intent to create such a polarizing situation with her character. But damn, I don't really blame you, since it's your money. I still don't believe that in the end, you can have a healthy relationship with someone like her. Which sucks. Because I love them milfy milfs.
Yeah, I don't know what it is; but I find that more and more games that I start out liking end up letting me down. The game I give the most to is still WVM (saw the sig.) BD seems to know his audience better than possibly any developer here. He seems to be too smart to make such a mistake so I think that I am good there.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
She was even scoping out her next target while she was still talking to us. That's got to be a pretty clear indication that it's time to forget about her and move on. What are our other options here? We can agree to just be another guy in her rotation of casual hookups and wait around for when she gets bored of all the other men in town. Or we can constantly praise her and hope against all hope that we can eventually win her over somehow. Neither of those options appeal to me at all, so I'm really disappointed with the direction the game took.

I had originally thought that Kelly Jo was newly divorced (because of how the one guy accidentally called her by her married name) and that her husband was at fault for the divorce (because of how mad she was at being reminded of him). I then assumed that she was trying to hook up with the main character as a sort of a rebound. The main character is also dealing with a fresh breakup, so maybe the two of them could find comfort in each others arms, and then things would get a little more serious. At which point we'd get all the drama that goes with it.

What we got instead is totally uninteresting to me, and rather poorly done. For example, after we assure her that we aren't angry and won't cause a scene if she leaves with a different guy, she says "Well, thank you for respecting my wishes. You're already more mature than my ex." That ex that she's talking about was her husband and the father of her children. Are we supposed to be surprised that he's unhappy that his wife is banging everyone in town? Granted, I suppose it's possible that this was a recent argument she's referring to that happened after they split. However, the way your uncle talks about Kelly Jo makes it seem as if she's always been the way she is now. So I don't know what happened between Kelly Jo and her husband or why they divorced or even when they divorced. I don't know much of anything because the game hasn't told us anything yet. All I do know is that she turned us down, so I'm moving on.
Tho she didn't necessarily turn down the mc, just basically says 'don't hold your breath, if you're available the next time I'm horny & you happen to be my best option at the time, maybe' lmfao at that, if me and someone are fuckbuddies I'd require them to be at least as accommodating as I'd be: guess that's the the difference between stereotypes I've allowed myself to believe: men MIGHT not be in the mood but can be gotten into the mood with little to no effort, while if a woman isn't in the mood a planetary alignment isn't gonna get her into one? I've always chosen to believe that's circumstantial as I've had GF's that have been both ways lmfao >;D

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I get what you mean, but even if there's a reason why she became a slut, well... she's still a slut. Why would she even mention that she might leave the bar with someone, if she didn't go there for that sole purpose? I get it if she doesn't want something serious, but if you think that the only way to "live your life" is to fuck another guy every few days, you shouldn't be shocked that people think you are a slut. The fact that they're treating her well, doesn't mean anything. She can be a slut and a good person at the same time. Also from what Max said, it seems that they all had a "test drive" with her in the past... Don't get me wrong, I don't mind if a woman has a "promiscuous" past (that goes for real life too), but if she's still fucking around after she's been with the MC, I'm not interested anymore and I don't see how that can change. Especially after that talk in the bar! There are very few things that can turn me off faster, than a woman who keeps talking about how big of a slut she is...

Considering the character the MC is I think the idea is to let him down easy since the MC is commited to her, Anyway thats the options I chose. I went full in. She probably realises the MC is vulnerable and trying to get him to realise it on his own that a serious relationship is not on the cards.

I still call that the swerve is coming when she comes to understand the MC is serious and the relationship kicks off.

Anyway the game and characters and environment is great. So I am committed to see this game through. It seems worth it overall.

Dec 29, 2018
Tho she didn't necessarily turn down the mc, just basically says 'don't hold your breath, if you're available the next time I'm horny & you happen to be my best option at the time, maybe'
When I said she had turned him down, I meant for how she rejects the idea of going steady. But yeah, she does say: "I'm not saying that we'll never have any more fun. I'm just saying don't expect it." So there is a possibility that they can keep hooking up in the future.

However, if you choose the "I like you" option in the bar, the main character makes it sound an awful lot like they called it right off. He says: "Look, I like you KJ. And if I'm going to be honest, I wasn't expecting you to call it quits the other day. But I get where you're coming from. You weren't looking for much, and I'm not so sure I was either. It's probably for the best."

Him saying that she "called it quits the other day" seems pretty much like they're done. So for anyone who is looking for a monogamous relationship or a mushy romantic story, Kelly Jo is a dead end. Then again, the writers have already said that they don't mind contradicting themselves and ignoring what was said earlier in the game, so who knows what they'll try to pull off.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, If someone looks desperate for affection irl that's a turn off for some people.
MC just fucked her a couple of times, hold your horses, It's too soon to be talking about marriage :ROFLMAO:

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
game is pretty good but thinking about Fiona cheating MC kinda make me angry i don't like cuck or NTR thing let's hope there is not NTR in future updates
But if i get Annie to myself then realy don't give a fuck about Fiona she is gorgeus
A kiss on a check is not what i call cheating, and so far, we only have a picture of Fi kissing a guy on a check...

I don't know if some of you lot skipped the story or intentionally ignore it or think women should just wait while you guys run off and do what you want.....

MC left Fiona, damn right she ignored him after he abandoned her.

He didn't exactly give her much choice.

I don't know any woman that would carry on in a happy long distance relationship with someone that pulled that shit.

Not complaining about the game here, just people seemingly weird as fuck reaction to a woman being pissed off after her boyfriend left her.

He's still moving on to better things but I can't blame her for being mad. Shit i'd dump my lover if they did that me.
the question is not here, i mean, if things are said from the begining, i mean if she told to MC, if you go then you can forget about our relationship, it's maybe hard way to say, but it's clear, don't you think ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the question is not here, i mean, if things are said from the begining, i mean if she told to MC, if you go then you can forget about our relationship, it's maybe hard way to say, but it's clear, don't you think ?
He told her that he would be gone for a couple of weeks.

Once that time was up she asked when he'd be back and he said he didn't know.

She moved on with her life. She graduated and carried on with her plans while he runs a bar that could have been taken care of by any of the other people working there.

Sure she should have told him to go fuck himself, I would have and so would any girl I know, she did it in an arsey way but he fucked her around so I see her point however immature it is.

Both of them messed up, that relationship was doomed the minute he left.

Having said that we're not covering any new ground. I won't be changing my mind on the subject. I see why she did what she did and agree she should have clarified but on the other side of that coin he didn't do any better.

Reactions: akenedy
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes