4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You can't expect that someone who was engaged for 5 years become a casanova in 3 seconds. We don't see much yet because the game it's in his early development and in the story passed few days since he "find out" about the gf and sometime you want to speak face to face about certain things
He acts like a pussy. He should take a week off work to visit his girl and have a serious conversation with her about they future. If she dumps his ass for taking care of his dying uncle he's better off without her. That ho is not worth the headache and alcohol won't change shit. But if it was a misunderstanding they need to work things out. We need to see Fi's side of the story to judge if she a cheap ho or waifu material.;)

My biggest complain is with the lack of "distraction" to help the MC forget Fiona if the player doesn't want to fix the RP with her. Not many LI's to choose from ... Kelly Jo looks just for a good fuck, nothing serious and already had her fair share of dicks. I understand she's a single woman, but jumping from dick to dick is not how a mom should roll after the divorce. Disappointing sex scenes with her, not many positions, the MC should've slayed that pussy and make her beg for more to forget his GF, but he looked like a wimp.(n)

The waitress Ellie is married with kids, Annie kinda likes him but nothing serious ATM, Morgan is interested in him but she stays in town just for a couple of weeks IIRC. Maybe Max is available or his friend Bud.:LOL: The dev should focus more on the MC and leave them old dudes out of the pic, nobody gives a shit about who Max or Bud fucked in their youth.

As of yet the story seems all over the place and there's not many LI's to replace Fiona with. Hope we get to see her side of the story in the next update and see where we stand. Also, the MC should stop bitching and take action.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Oh please, if we get the option to dump her by email or whatever I'm smashing that shit instantly.
Email, snail mail, text, smoke signals, morse code, a message in a bottle, carrier pigeons... Whatever it takes!
He acts like a pussy. He should take a week off work to visit his girl and have a serious conversation with her about they future. If she dumps his ass for taking care of his dying uncle he's better off without her. That ho is not worth the headache and alcohol won't change shit. But if it was a misunderstanding they need to work things out. We need to see Fi's side of the story to judge if she a cheap ho or waifu material.;)

My biggest complain is with the lack of "distraction" to help the MC forget Fiona if the player doesn't want to fix the RP with her. Not many LI's to choose from ... Kelly Jo looks just for a good fuck, nothing serious and already had her fair share of dicks. I understand she's a single woman, but jumping from dick to dick is not how a mom should roll after the divorce. Disappointing sex scenes with her, not many positions, the MC should've slayed that pussy and make her beg for more to forget his GF, but he looked like a wimp.(n)

The waitress Ellie is married with kids, Annie kinda likes him but nothing serious ATM, Morgan is interested in him but she stays in town just for a couple of weeks IIRC. Maybe Max is available or his friend Bud.:LOL: The dev should focus more on the MC and leave them old dudes out of the pic, nobody gives a shit about who Max or Bud fucked in their youth.

As of yet the story seems all over the place and there's not many LI's to replace Fiona with. Hope we get to see her side of the story in the next update and see where we stand. Also, the MC should stop bitching and take action.
Unfortunately Bud said that he likes them more mature, so he's out too. Annie also said that after she broke up with her last boyfriend she's being casual, and whatever that means, I don't think she's looking for a relationship. As I said before, if things go south with Morgan (I don't think that even she knows for how long she's gonna stay there) we are left with Max. Maybe love is the cure he needs...

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
As I always say, everybody talking about NTR should be banned RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Reason: 99,99999999% they're talking about nonsense.

Their utter nonsense:

- there's a dick in the game which does not belong to the MC, so NTR!!!!!!!!!!!

- there's a female character who does not crave for the MC's penis, therefore NTR!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad:

So, please mods, I'm begging you: please delete anyone's post mentioning the NTR word in this thread.
Blame it on moderation. I'm sorry but it's so. They don't delete comments or punish plus they will continue to post. They enter with XX accounts and begin to fill the thread of shit against what they don't like. And I know more than a fool who spends his days thread by thread with the tag NTR creating tension and nonsense wars.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy Shit ! Just wanted to drop in to say congrats to the dev on this game, its a gem !

Not since Liam (Acting Lessons) have I been that attached to a "friendly" male side-character... but I actually care about "Uncle Max", maybe even more than Liam... I'm gonna be devastated when he dies...

The ladies themselves are fine, though it seems to me the "thick" girl gets pushed harder than the rest... Personally my first choice is Annie, followed by Kelly Jo, than Elly if she ever got divorced... than Morgan, and deep in the shit gutter is the bitch of an ex !

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Holy Shit ! Just wanted to drop in to say congrats to the dev on this game, its a gem !

Not since Liam (Acting Lessons) have I been that attached to a "friendly" male side-character... but I actually care about "Uncle Max", maybe even more than Liam... I'm gonna be devastated when he dies...

The ladies themselves are fine, though it seems to me the "thick" girl gets pushed harder than the rest... Personally my first choice is Annie, followed by Kelly Jo, than Elly if she ever got divorced... than Morgan, and deep in the shit gutter is the bitch of an ex !
#TeamAnnie 100%, I love cute little blondes & I find heterochromia (complete or central) absolutely mesmerizing >;D

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guys. This its little town and annie its one of rumours talkers. Possible fiona its finishing the uni to visit MC. The image was montage for mc brake with Fiona .
The Kelly she not its ho. She only like have little time with mc w/o seriously relation. . she not sleep with half town. That rumour .

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Feels very nice to have our .2 out now. We ran into a few bugs here and there, but I felt it was an improved effort over our .1, which is exactly what you hope. While it is no excuse, we are all still new at this on the team, so expect changes and improvements as we go. I've decided that, even if it breaks a bit of continuity here and there, I'll be integrating character and environment improvements into each release as I learn and improve. Don't expect drastic changes, but there will be small tweaks.

Thank you to ALL of you who jumped up to our Drunkard tier to get this release the soonest you could. We were honestly overwhelmed (in a good way) by it. Thank you! The release went to our Lush tier ($20) on Thursday and will be available for the Regular tier ($10) on Tuesday.

Had a productive week this week. I probably should have taken a bit of a break, but those who know me best (#Xor) know that was unlikely to happen. I got the lewd mini-VN done, our Patreon goal reward FINALLY done, and the extra renders completed (posted last night). I went back through and made corrections to our characters and environments based on what I ran into with our .2. I've also been adding to our primary characters' wardrobes a bit. Pretty soon, it will be time to start on the patron rewards for May and the .1 redo. Inkwell is still getting started on .3, so it will be just a bit before I need to jump over to work there. No rest for the wicked.

Let me say some things about the Last Call story, as I've seen that be a popular topic with our .2 release (and that's awesome!). This is a story that is going to take some time to tell. We don't expect any major curveballs, but, much like real life, how things appear early may not play out exactly how you think. We want to provide a fairly realistic, but still very erotic, adult VN. That's gonna take some time to play out. And yes, love interests in our game will react a bit closer to real life rather than always wanting to suck your dick. Sorry. This is more a kinetic VN too. We will give you choices for big things, especially anything sexual, but we want you to see as much as possible. Especially with the LI you select, you will have choices there (and I'll have a bit more to say about choices here in a minute).

Just two other quick notes on the story, and I don't want this to go into spoiler territory, so I'll stick to stuff we've said before. We have not introduced all the love interests. Now, don't wait around for some massive wave, but you haven't seen all the women you can romance as a main LI yet. And our writer has said that as he writes the story, characters begin to take on a life of their own. So while we have the entire plot roughly sketched out, details and timing of events may change. Second, feel free to explore the different romantic opportunities presented to you now in the game. We want you to get to know all the girls before you start making big path decisions. And while I know some might seem right away like girls you have no interest in, there will be interactions with them so you can learn more about their story. But nothing sexual will be forced. And we will clearly indicate when a choice you make is going to close off another path.

We appreciate all the feedback we get, good and bad. Don't take it personally if we don't take action on what you suggest or want to see. We have a story to tell, and we've learned that the only way to properly tell it is to continue with what we had planned, while occasionally making tweaks to have it make more sense and flow better for the player. One area we do plan to put some more focus on in our .3 is on sex scenes. We've heard you that you'd like these to be longer with some more options. Our writer is working on that. And as I redo .1, there will be some nice new surprises in the sex scene there once the redo is complete.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with another dev update. No previews just yet (so enjoy the image from our .2, if you haven't yet seen it). Thanks again for all the wonderful support. We truly appreciate it!

- IT Roy

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
the word is so over used now basically every god damn thing is NTR
even in Japan there is like 5,6 different branch of the genre and it can be confusing tbh
asking people to use it correctly is almost impossible

but its still pretty stupid saying that Kelly Jo sleep with other man is NTR
dude you are not even in a relationship
its like the only requirement to call something NTR nowadays

Reactions: ITRoy

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Patreon Goal Reward #2
We've gone past our second goal here on Patreon, so I owe you all another render. I've got to be completely honest. When Xor and I set this goal and put a "Ramen render" as a reward, I did not check assets. Thankfully I found this for a reasonable price! So the lovely Fiona and beautiful Morgan are having a nice little lunch out by an ancient ramen truck. I've included a few different colored versions. All these are 4K, but they will scale down.
We have only 40% more to go for our next reward. So, while I did not promise a render there, I'll do a music themed render once we reach it. Thanks again for all your wonderful support over the last few months! Looking forward to doing more of these as we continue to go past these goals.
4K-Ramen-Render-Patreon-Reward.jpg 4K-Ramen-Render-Patreon-Reward-Aged.jpg 4K-Ramen-Render-Patreon-Reward-BW.jpg

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
I am loving this! The story's amazing, the character models are nice and polished (McShorty waifu 4 laifu <3). If (or actually when) Max dies I KNOW I'm actually gonna shed a tear or two.

Reactions: ITRoy

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Was nice, but kelly jo was my intrest, and the dev just shot that down :coffee:

Wish you the best of luck with this game, Dev

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Was nice, but kelly jo was my intrest, and the dev just shot that down :coffee:

Wish you the best of luck with this game, Dev
You're giving up that easily? I think there's a pretty strong implication you can eventually "tame" her if you want to. :coffee:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You're giving up that easily? I think there's a pretty strong implication you can eventually "tame" her if you want to. :coffee:
Honestly the whole "Don't think I'm a slut if you see me leaving with a random guy today" was unneeded and made me lose any interest I had left in her. There's a difference between not looking for something serious and actively looking for a different boy toy every few days.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yeah ^, its hard to find games featuring good looking, horny milfs with loose morals that have deep seeded control issues.......except that's about 33% of games featured here >;D

Not trying to milf-lover shame or anything (luuuv me some milfs too) but I personally feel KJ was the least attractive woman in the game so far, coupled with her 'we only play when *I* want to play' attitude really loses my interest.

A devs ability to get users to form emotional connections to characters is a gem imho, there's literally 1000's of games in which you just fuck without any meaning or connection, to me thats the equivalent of science creating a living vagina with nothing else to it, just rubbing your meat against some other meat until your ejaculate, its clinical, sterile even. Although I suppose I did from a connection to KJ through dislike, so though its a backhanded compliment, the dev Still got me emotionally engaged lmao >;D

*Side note, I love being able to chat with other users who don't take my criticism personally & bring up points I hadn't seen, we have many amazing community members that do just that here so Thank you all for that !!

/Just my personal 2 cents

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes