4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have to assume that he checked it out himself. If a random friend can see her pics, so can the MC. Unless of course she blocked him, but I think that he would have mentioned something like that in the conversation he had with Morgan.
That is why I used the example of gossip, the data itself that is gossiped about is not per se wrong, but often the implications and meaning given to it when gossiped about and info forwarded it is. Fake news often works the same. :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That is why I used the example of gossip, the data itself that is gossiped about is not per se wrong, but often the implications and meaning given to it when gossiped about and info forwarded it is. Fake news often works the same. :p
It's not about the dude. For him to be in a ton of her pics, there have to be a ton of her pics! Someone who just had her whole life turned upside down and is heartbroken, isn't going to think about the likes she can get in social media. That doesn't seem normal to me. So she either found someone else to continue her plans with, or she simply didn't care that much about the MC and her reaction to this whole thing was because she saw it as an "inconvenience" and nothing more.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not about the dude. For him to be in a ton of her pics, there have to be a ton of her pics! Someone who just had her whole life turned upside down and is heartbroken, isn't going to think about the likes she can get in social media. That doesn't seem normal to me. So she either found someone else to continue her plans with, or she simply didn't care that much about the MC and her reaction to this whole thing was because she saw it as an "inconvenience" and nothing more.
And who says there are a ton of pics of new pics taken last few days on her social media, that is what may be implied, though do not think MC checks. Maybe she in her hurt has been posting all kinda pics of last 5 years on social media that she never had but now does in a way of dealing with her grief?

Now your explanation may be more reasonable and true, but she may be trying to distract herself in her anger or hurt and say to herself, see I am attractive enough guys want to be with me even if my stupid BF rather is in the middle of nowhere and does not even ask me to come over when it is going to be a long term thing. :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And who says there are a ton of pics of new pics taken last few days on her social media, that is what may be implied, though do not think MC checks. Maybe she in her hurt has been posting all kinda pics of last 5 years on social media that she never had but now does in a way of dealing with her grief?

Now your explanation may be more reasonable and true, but she may be trying to distract herself in her anger or hurt and say to herself, see I am attractive enough guys want to be with me even if my stupid BF rather is in the middle of nowhere and does not even ask me to come over when it is going to be a long term thing. :p
I don't know man. It might be because I'm getting older, but I see "spoiled brat" written all over her reactions, and I find it really annoying. I don't see how the devs can make her likeable in the future, if that's their plan.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know man. It might be because I'm getting older, but I see "spoiled brat" written all over her reactions, and I find it really annoying. I don't see how the devs can make her likeable in the future, if that's their plan.
Who knows, something might get her to grow up so she is at least an adult brat. :p

Reactions: eddie987

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can understand why you might not want to follow this game anymore. However, i cannot find fault with the explanation given by the developer. His explanation is absolutely correct, from what i can tell, this is being done for story reasons and not the typical " fill in the NTR sex scenes" that NTR focused games on here are like.
I don't like NTR but I don't mind the use of plot points like the girlfriend cheating or the cougar sleeping with other people. It makes it more realistic. Besides the MILF isn't in a committed relationship with the MC at all. Are we really going to say that if the MC bangs someone he has dibs, they can't have any other sexual experiences but he can continue to go out and bang more women? LOL

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm turning down all romantic offers until the main character hashes things out with Fiona.
Holy shit, same! I was sitting here thinking that the last thing I wanted was for my MC to hook up with a ton of people only to find out that Fiona's gay cousin invited her to his prom and that's where that picture came from. If it had been a full on snog I'd have tossed it all. I'm not thrilled she is ghosting the MC but that doesn't mean a "go make ye beast with two backs" card was issued.

Dec 29, 2018
Is it just my imagination or does it seem like there was a small attempt to retcon the story a little bit in this episode?

The flashback scene shows the main character being asked by his girlfriend how long he would be gone, and he says "I'm not exactly sure. I'm hoping I can watch things while he gets through some appointments. Maybe give him a few days off or help him find a replacement. A few weeks? Just until he can get someone to help him or..." At which point she cuts him off and says "A few weeks?" and then she talks about how this would affect their plans.

But in the new content, he tells Morgan that he told his girlfriend that he'd only be gone for two weeks, and didn't say otherwise until those two weeks were up and she asked him when he was coming back. At which point, she stopped answering calls and only briefly responded to a few texts. That means she hasn't responded in two weeks at the most. Which contradicts what we saw in the flashback scene, and also what we saw when the main character was texting his friend, where he wrote that his girlfriend hasn't responded to him in the past few weeks.

Maybe it's just an accidental inconsistency in the timeline. But if this was an attempt to make her more sympathetic to players, it was the wrong approach. A better way to do it would be to have her show some compassion and empathy, because that's what she lacks so far. Trying to justify her anger by making the main character look worse, doesn't make her look good. It just makes her slightly less terrible. She's still selfish and callous, but now her boyfriend is an unreliable dipshit, and the two of them still have a shitty relationship that we have no reason to want to try to fix.

nemesix

Feb 8, 2019
Maybe it's just an accidental inconsistency in the timeline. But if this was an attempt to make her more sympathetic to players, it was the wrong approach. A better way to do it would be to have her show some compassion and empathy, because that's what she lacks so far. Trying to justify her anger by making the main character look worse, doesn't make her look good. It just makes her slightly less terrible. She's still selfish and callous, but now her boyfriend is an unreliable dipshit, and the two of them still have a shitty relationship that we have no reason to want to try to fix.
You know as soon as the main character is happy with someone else she is going to show up.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Technically (if you did it) the MC is a cheat as well. No break up has occurred on EITHER side. Even if, as far as he's concerned, it's over, he didn't bother to at least send anything to make that official. So if you're pissed Fi was ghosting the MC, fine... I get it. But if you banged that milf don't dare be a hypocrite and whine about her MAYBE cheating. No matter what happens from here on out you've lost your moral high ground. lol

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Technically (if you did it) the MC is a cheat as well. No break up has occurred on EITHER side. Even if, as far as he's concerned, it's over, he didn't bother to at least send anything to make that official. So if you're pissed Fi was ghosting the MC, fine... I get it. But if you banged that milf don't dare be a hypocrite and whine about her MAYBE cheating. No matter what happens from here on out you've lost your moral high ground. lol
We could've gotten an option to break up, but where's the drama in that?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Action - Reaction. The moment she ghosted and started to make those pictures on social media with that guy, she warranted this to happen. There's no need for moral high ground anymore, she fired the first shot. Btw those who went after K Jo are probably doesn't give a shit about Fiona anymore, but the fact remains that she started it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have a small point on that, tho to be honest its trivial, if you refuse cougar outright from the start she seems OK with it, if you accept her offer the 1st time she's happy, but after the 2nd offer if you say pass she gets butthurt for 1 sentence (why I say trivial) 'like don't patronize me' then she smiles & is over it. If you accept her 2nd offer she basically tells you 'that was fun but I'm not sure its gonna happen anymore, it might just don't expect it" so if she's in control its totally cool for her to treat you like a breathing fuck toy but when you're the one in control & make the call to pass up her offer (BTW you don't say we can never do it again, he infers not this time) she's gets temporary onset butthurt-ittis, tho we wouldn't know that without save scumming/ backbreaking to its limit >;D

Just a tiny 'lol moment' I noticed

Reactions: MrFriendly

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Action - Reaction. The moment she ghosted and started to make those pictures on social media with that guy, she warranted this to happen. There's no need for moral high ground anymore, she fired the first shot. Btw those who went after K Jo are probably doesn't give a shit about Fiona anymore, but the fact remains that she started it.
I'll be the voice of reason here, a pic or 3 of her with a dude we don't know & isn't posed in some sexual or flirty way does Not create a free pass for MC, as someone else mentioned (which is an amazingly sensible reason of how this could be fully innocent) that could be her guy cousin she never told mc about bc he asked her not to tell anyone, I don't feel that's the case, but nor do I think that guy is someone she's cheating on mc with......yet.

I stand by all my original ideas of the majority (not All) of the fault being on her, Especially if This is true & not an error in the writing (clarification from the dev on this point would be cool so we can continue our trial of the GF =P) there's even more evidence of GF's child like attitude, IF true he never even specified a time frame she just interrupted him and continued her selfish rant about her her her.

Is it just my imagination or does it seem like there was a small attempt to retcon the story a little bit in this episode?

The flashback scene shows the main character being asked by his girlfriend how long he would be gone, and he says "I'm not exactly sure. I'm hoping I can watch things while he gets through some appointments. Maybe give him a few days off or help him find a replacement. A few weeks? Just until he can get someone to help him or..." At which point she cuts him off and says "A few weeks?" and then she talks about how this would affect their plans.

But in the new content, he tells Morgan that he told his girlfriend that he'd only be gone for two weeks, and didn't say otherwise until those two weeks were up and she asked him when he was coming back. At which point, she stopped answering calls and only briefly responded to a few texts. That means she hasn't responded in two weeks at the most. Which contradicts what we saw in the flashback scene, and also what we saw when the main character was texting his friend, where he wrote that his girlfriend hasn't responded to him in the past few weeks.

I suppose we're all going to find out eventually
>;D

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
We could've gotten an option to break up, but where's the drama in that?
Yeah, the dev is going somewhere with the Fi thing, but for now we wait.
Ever hear of two wrongs not making a right? You simply cannot know she's cheated. So it wouldn't be a reaction on the MC's part... it would be an overreaction. And it's not like she sent that pic to you. Someone else happened to see it and happened to send it your way. That's not what you do when you want to "fire a shot". That's like setting a bomb in the downtown bus station bathroom in case the dude you know takes the bus to work might need to take a piss and go in there.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes