4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ever hear of two wrongs not making a right? You simply cannot know she's cheated. So it wouldn't be a reaction on the MC's part... it would be an overreaction. And it's not like she sent that pic to you. Someone else happened to see it and happened to send it your way. That's not what you do when you want to "fire a shot". That's like setting a bomb in the downtown bus station bathroom in case the dude you know takes the bus to work might need to take a piss and go in there.
The fact that she's been ignoring the MC for 2 weeks and all this time she's out and about having fun with some random dude doesn't count as an action?

We saw just one picture, but we found out that he's in multiple pics with her and I don't think she's been going around capturing sad moments.

Also the dude can't be a close friend or relative because the MC would have recognized him. They've been living together for a while, there's no way he doesn't know her friends.

What should the MC do when she's not picking up the damn phone? Wait for her to grow up? She didn't send him the pic, but she's been posting multiple in her social media. She knows what she's doing. She's either fucking someone else or she's trying to make the MC jealous. She should've known that something like that can backfire.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The fact that she's been ignoring the MC for 2 weeks and all this time she's out and about having fun with some random dude doesn't count as an action?

We saw just one picture, but we found out that he's in multiple pics with her and I don't think she's been going around capturing sad moments.

Also the dude can't be a close friend or relative because the MC would have recognized him. They've been living together for a while, there's no way he doesn't know her friends.

What should the MC do when she's not picking up the damn phone? Wait for her to grow up? She didn't send him the pic, but she's been posting multiple in her social media. She knows what she's doing. She's either fucking someone else or she's trying to make the MC jealous. She should've known that something like that can backfire.
I already stated I can get being mad at her for ghosting you. But what's the reaction... banging some woman twice your age you met a month ago? Nah... it's a dick move, plain as that. Both parties are fucking up.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I already stated I can get being mad at her for ghosting you. But what's the reaction... banging some woman twice your age you met a month ago? Nah... it's a dick move, plain as that. Both parties are fucking up.
The reaction is disregarding her. Even if you don't bang her, consider the ghosting her way of saying she's done with you. And you're not one to get hung up on one of your exes, are you?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The reaction is disregarding her. Even if you don't bang her, consider the ghosting her way of saying she's done with you. And you're not one to get hung up on one of your exes, are you?
She might not be saying it at all. She might just have a really stupid approach to trying to lure you back. If you look back on my posts I already said she's pretty much dead to me for the way she's handled things. But I'm sure as hell not going to fuck the milf because that would make me the same as her with the ghosting. Until I have a chance to officially end it I'm staying the course. It's not about being hung up... it's about being a man who handles his business correctly.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
She might not be saying it at all. She might just have a really stupid approach to trying to lure you back. If you look back on my posts I already said she's pretty much dead to me for the way she's handled things. But I'm sure as hell not going to fuck the milf because that would make me the same as her with the ghosting. Until I have a chance to officially end it I'm staying the course. It's not about being hung up... it's about being a man who handles his business correctly.
What if you have no chance to officially end it? You know how it is, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you wait on her to do something, you'll be waiting the entire game. As far as I'm concerned, she's history.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What if you have no chance to officially end it? You know how it is, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you wait on her to do something, you'll be waiting the entire game. As far as I'm concerned, she's history.
At worst all you have to do is send one last text stating it. It's not the way I prefer to handle things but at least it's not just assuming. Now I know we don't have that option until/unless the dev gives it to us, but option B (waiting a bit longer) ain't gonna kill you. It's been a month, not like you've become a eunuch or something. lol

And in no way is any of this discussion me trying to tell anyone how to play. It's a game and all any of us want is to be entertained. I just found some of the hypocritical comments I was seeing kind of hilarious.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ever hear of two wrongs not making a right? You simply cannot know she's cheated. So it wouldn't be a reaction on the MC's part... it would be an overreaction. And it's not like she sent that pic to you. Someone else happened to see it and happened to send it your way. That's not what you do when you want to "fire a shot". That's like setting a bomb in the downtown bus station bathroom in case the dude you know takes the bus to work might need to take a piss and go in there.
You only happens to get it from someone else, because MC didn't bother to check her social media accounts, which is by the way hella weird since he's bombing her with e-mails. But they are on an open platform, not hidden. When someone bombs your country, declares war in front of the world, but doesn't send a declaration to your country personally, it's still counts.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It felt so good rolling back and rejecting Kelly Jo after that shameful display. "but..but I really like you" Is this the best he could do? Is this grade school? Now I see why Fiona ghosted him :KEK:

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Your reaction is to do exactly what she's doing. Continue your life like she doesn't exist. You want to bang a milf? Bang a milf. You want to go on a date with someone else? Go out on a date. You want to ignore every woman because her holiness Fiona might bless you with her reply? Splash some cold water on your face and get over it. She's out having fun and you are sulking like she's the last woman alive. She's the one who cut off all communication and it's not like she's caught up with something serious that can justify that. Her actions caused everything. The fact that she's been posting photos with some unknown guy, was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Before that, the MC had women flirting with him and did absolutely nothing. Ok, you can't be sure she's cheating, but is manipulation any better? In real life I would have sent a "fuck off" text to her way sooner, but the devs never gave us that choice. Ok, the MC would never send something like that but I would be ok even with a "have a good life" or something. As I see it they both made mistakes but she's the one who fucked up. The MC is just trying to move on.

Last edited:

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
But what's the reaction... banging some woman twice your age you met a month ago? Nah... it's a dick move, plain as that. Both parties are fucking up.
It's YOUR decision how YOUR MC deals with this potential break-up. You cannot blame MC for banging Kelly Jo if it was your decision to do it. My MC rejected her twice. What will happen next, we'll see. Remember, MC never intended to date anyone until he saw the pictures. Now he has every right to have some fun of his own. This situation was hard both of them, sure. But it was she who stopped answering his texts. It was she who posted happy pictures with a dude without any explanation who he was. You cannot expect the MC to just swallow it and be miserable again. He needs to move on with his life.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
That would be the opportune time to send a final email worded something *like* this, " I'm not sure what went wrong or when, but since you won't even respond with a written sentence or 2, I'm left no other options but ASSume we're over, I didn't want this but I Feel you ignoring me only made it worse, just in case I'm wrong ill wait 1 more week before acting like a single man, even if I've offended you beyond repair I hope that you feel I at least deserve closure, as do you. If we're done I enjoyed out time together, if not we can talk about it seriously when you contact me, either way I hope you find true happiness, will be awaiting you're response for 7 days"

Short, polite, direct & no BS'ing this is how you deal with that scenario. Conscious cleared, give her 1 more week to make a final decision while making it clear we Can work this out but only if YOU want to as I've been trying for 2+ weeks

The only better way to deal with it would be to get Someone (if u could) to give you 2 days, drive up there and politely but firmly confront her & settle it. Either way both would have an end to this drama fest we've created, LMFAO >;D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That would be the opportune time to send a final email worded something *like* this, " I'm not sure what went wrong or when, but since you won't even respond with a written sentence or 2, I'm left no other options but ASSume we're over, I didn't want this but I Feel you ignoring me only made it worse, just in case I'm wrong ill wait 1 more week before acting like a single man, even if I've offended you beyond repair I hope that you feel I at least deserve closure, as do you. If we're done I enjoyed out time together, if not we can talk about it seriously when you contact me, either way I hope you find true happiness, will be awaiting you're response for 7 days"

Short, polite, direct & no BS'ing this is how you deal with that scenario. Conscious cleared, give her 1 more week to make a final decision while making it clear we Can work this out but only if YOU want to as I've been trying for 2+ weeks

The only better way to deal with it would be to get Someone (if u could) to give you 2 days, drive up there and politely but firmly confront her & settle it. Either way both would have an end to this drama fest we've created, LMFAO >;D
True, but dev likely wants this drama as she is in the banner, so chances are we will have to deal with her someday. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You know as soon as the main character is happy with someone else she is going to show up.
You know that's right!

Which is why in my playthrough the MC is keeping his well-endowed self in his pants.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It would be great if we could have the option to stop being passive and finally be an assertive person. The MC is just allowing things to happen, everyone is pursuing him, at no point does he take charge/pursue someone. Even if he doesn't want to screw every eligible woman in town it would be great if he made a decision to ask someone out instead of being so timid.

Sure some of that could be because he has/had a girlfriend but then he could just be a man, text/call her and end it, then move on with his life instead of staying on Fiona's hook. They were together for 5 years, no engagement took place, she had their lives all planned out but it doesn't seem like he was consulted on those plans. Perhaps he should aggressively move on but he needs a clean break.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
It would be great if we could have the option to stop being passive and finally be an assertive person. The MC is just allowing things to happen, everyone is pursuing him, at no point does he take charge/pursue someone. Even if he doesn't want to screw every eligible woman in town it would be great if he made a decision to ask someone out instead of being so timid.

Sure some of that could be because he has/had a girlfriend but then he could just be a man, text/call her and end it, then move on with his life instead of staying on Fiona's hook. They were together for 5 years, no engagement took place, she had their lives all planned out but it doesn't seem like he was consulted on those plans. Perhaps he should aggressively move on but he needs a clean break.
You can't expect that someone who was engaged for 5 years become a casanova in 3 seconds. We don't see much yet because the game it's in his early development and in the story passed few days since he "find out" about the gf and sometime you want to speak face to face about certain things, so if he want to break up he will do in first person and not by a phone or internet and he is still hurt i guess. I am sure that in later episodes he will become more mature and will get more initiative in time to time but a rushed character development/instant change would be bad.

Reactions: Warsteel

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
You can't expect that someone who was engaged for 5 years become a casanova in 3 seconds. We don't see much yet because the game it's in his early development and in the story passed few days since he "find out" about the gf and sometime you want to speak face to face about certain things, so if he want to break up he will do in first person and not by a phone or internet and he is still hurt i guess. I am sure that in later episodes he will become more mature and will get more initiative in time to time but a rushed character development/instant change would be bad.
Oh please, if we get the option to dump her by email or whatever I'm smashing that shit instantly.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not expecting Casanova, I just would like to see the player given the opportunity to have the MC make decisions. So far all the MC does is react to events instead of taking the initiative. He learned about his GF "cheating" because a friend texted him not because the MC was checking her social media sites to see what she was doing. He was being ghosted by her and he never thought to check any of her accounts to see what was going on? I know he is busy but instead of writing another email maybe he should have looked at her facebook page? I know that I'd sure as hell be looking to see whether she changed her relationship status (LOL).

I understand that the game is in very early stages, I don't expect drastic changes to suddenly happen. After all I've also said I would like it if the MC took a bit more time before jumping into the fuck buddy/dating world again. I'm just hoping that we get to see the MC come out of his shell a bit, become more assertive, and start taking charge of his life. Fiona needs to learn she fucked up by ghosting the MC.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes