4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Point being..."buzz" here doesnt always correlate to financial success for a dev and project success or completion. This isn't a target audience to fund a project.

And if pressed...I could name at least a third of those 100....all came as referrals as friends of mine and the dev's crew from other discords.
You mean the peeps on pirate sites are not the target audience to sell products and services to?? Sacrilege! ;)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I consider my playthrough the "I am not doing anything until I am 100% sure that I can dump the GF" route. I am done with her just want confirmation before I do anything else. I am not a KJ fan, just her look didn't appeal to me. Morgan is more my thing, Annie seems like she would be an utter gossip and has daddy issues. The fact that after 2 updates I can make those decisions is why I feel like Last Call is such a strong game. As we've both said before as long as the plots keep moving forward I will be happy.

Perhaps TBTK will get stronger in the next update but after one I struggle to tell you anything about the personalities of the characters beyond the fact that Princess Valentina seems to be the classic stereotype of the spoiled princess.
Yeah Morgan path is the one i am intrested too though I do love my KJ time :D.

As for the proofreading, I will often offer it but so far no one has taken me up on it. I'd happily proofread anything since I am stuck at home for the foreseeable future (I am in the high risk category when it comes to covid-19).
Please take extra care. It can be tough but we need to be extra vigilant with ourselves since there are a few who seem tgo not give a fuck.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah Morgan path is the one i am intrested too though I do love my KJ time :D.
Yep! Morgan is a sweetie so far.

Please take extra care. It can be tough but we need to be extra vigilant with ourselves since there are a few who seem tgo not give a fuck.
I'm trying, it's worrying to see so many people rushing to get back to normal when everything I hear is that we could have a resurgence in the fall.

Reactions: msleomac

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You don't need to wait for the fall for a resurgence. You just need people not physically distancing themselves.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone know if one of the developers for this is active on f95 and if so who it is?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Was just gonna ask if we could, eventually possibly add the ability to....have sex with a certain shorty, in an uncomfortable place. (Hint: Not the back of a Volkswagen :LOL:)

And to say keep up the jokes with the older guys and linguistics nowadays. Fucking love that shit in this. Like i said before, I know exactly what they're talking about.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Was just gonna ask if we could, eventually possibly add the ability to....have sex with a certain shorty, in an uncomfortable place. (Hint: Not the back of a Volkswagen :LOL:)

And to say keep up the jokes with the older guys and linguistics nowadays. Fucking love that shit in this. Like i said before, I know exactly what they're talking about.
You sure our MO isn't to find girls on the rebound from a difficult relationship? :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: E-Dog

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So just played it, loved the game.

Question though: Did anyone else find the little blonde chick Aimie or whatever super freaking annoying?

Morgan is Bae though

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Annie? I think she has daddy issues and is the town gossip. I plan on staying away from that one.
Me as well. Her and Fiona need to go away... Well Fiona already did lol.
Would be interested in hooking up with the other waitress though, really liked her model.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Me as well. Her and Fiona need to go away... Well Fiona already did lol.
Would be interested in hooking up with the other waitress though, really liked her model.
Yeah, too bad she's married. Unless they plan to allow the MC to break up a marriage. We shall see :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think she has daddy issues and is the town gossip. I plan on staying away from that one.
Maybe she has or that's her way of kissing Max's ass... but she had at least one shitty relationship before and is kinda in the same situation as the MC.

About the gossiping part, girls love to gossip bro'. That shit is in their DNA ... don't avoid Annie just bcz she has a big mouth. You can always put some meat in her big mouth to stop the gossiping.;) Morgan is a cool girl to hang out with, she kinda chubby tho. But I guess that's a matter of taste.

Osamabeenfappin waitress is married and has kids bruh ... after the fiasco with Kelly Jo I wouldn't bet on something with her. Maybe a quick revenge fuck if her hubby would somehow cheat on her but that depends on the dev. She don't look like the type who would fuck for a promotion or out of boredom like KJ does.

Most people hate on Fiona without even hearing her side of the story, so I guess we need some reinforcements cause we runnin' out of options.:LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe she has or that's her way of kissing Max's ass... but she had at least one shitty relationship before and is kinda in the same situation as the MC.

About the gossiping part, girls love to gossip bro'. That shit is in their DNA ... don't avoid Annie just bcz she has a big mouth. You can always put some meat in her big mouth to stop the gossiping.;) Morgan is a cool girl to hang out with, she kinda chubby tho. But I guess that's a matter of taste.

Osamabeenfappin waitress is married and has kids bruh ... after the fiasco with Kelly Jo I wouldn't bet on something with her. Maybe a quick revenge fuck if her hubby would somehow cheat on her but that depends on the dev. She don't look like the type who would fuck for a promotion or out of boredom like KJ does.

Most people hate on Fiona without even hearing her side of the story, so I guess we need some reinforcements cause we runnin' out of options.:LOL:
Nah, Annie strikes me as the type who would get drunk with the chef and end up getting fucked by him and yelling "yes, daddy! More". And not all women gossip, that's just a stereotype. I know men who gossip more than their wives. LOL

We need another female character to show up. I know they aren't going harem route, this is going to be a "romance" but so far there's:
Kelly Jo: Doesn't want to get into anything serious
Annie: Daddy issues/gossip/skinny/seems young
Morgan: Thicc/only visiting/won't take no for an answer
Waittress whose name starts with an E (sorry guys): Married, supposedly happily so.
Fiona: Has been ghosting the MC for weeks/may be cheating on him

So for a romance VN we have Fiona "we can work it", Annie "skinny girl", and Morgan "thicc girl".

Seems a bit low in number at this point. Maybe we will meet some more options when the MC goes on a date?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Nah, Annie strikes me as the type who would get drunk with the chef and end up getting fucked by him and yelling "yes, daddy! More". And not all women gossip, that's just a stereotype. I know men who gossip more than their wives. LOL

We need another female character to show up. I know they aren't going harem route, this is going to be a "romance" but so far there's:
Kelly Jo: Doesn't want to get into anything serious
Annie: Daddy issues/gossip/skinny/seems young
Morgan: Thicc/only visiting/won't take no for an answer
Waittress whose name starts with an E (sorry guys): Married, supposedly happily so.
Fiona: Has been ghosting the MC for weeks/may be cheating on him

So for a romance VN we have Fiona "we can work it", Annie "skinny girl", and Morgan "thicc girl".

Seems a bit low in number at this point. Maybe we will meet some more options when the MC goes on a date?
MC needs to get on tinder.

I kind of hope Fiona shows up, and the MC gets the opportunity to tell her to pound sand.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes