4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
About the gossiping part, girls love to gossip bro'. That shit is in their DNA ... don't avoid Annie just bcz she has a big mouth. You can always put some meat in her big mouth to stop the gossiping.;) Morgan is a cool girl to hang out with, she kinda chubby tho. But I guess that's a matter of taste.
Some gossip is one thing, literally telling everyone about every little fucking thing of your life is a whole another level though, that makes her annoying as shit.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MC needs to get on tinder.

I kind of hope Fiona shows up, and the MC gets the opportunity to tell her to pound sand.
I'd love it if the Dev's implemented a Tinder type of app for the game. Though it is a small town so who knows how much action he'd get.

Also want to have a big blow out fight with Fiona, I really hope they don't force us into a make up sex situation. What if the next step is she just starts shipping the MC's stuff to him at Max's house?

Some gossip is one thing, literally telling everyone about every little fucking thing of your life is a whole another level though, that makes her annoying as shit.
And she's such a freaking kiss ass
Yeah, I feel like if Annie had to choose between keeping a secret for the MC or telling the old farts at the bar she would tell the old farts at the bar.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'd love it if the Dev's implemented a Tinder type of app for the game. Though it is a small town so who knows how much action he'd get.

Also want to have a big blow out fight with Fiona, I really hope they don't force us into a make up sex situation. What if the next step is she just starts shipping the MC's stuff to him at Max's house?

Yeah, I feel like if Annie had to choose between keeping a secret for the MC or telling the old farts at the bar she would tell the old farts at the bar.
I kinda feel like the dude who texted you about her had something to do with the breakup, but that could just be baseless paranoia. I just don't trust people who hit you with the whole, oh hey you need to know this.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I kinda feel like the dude who texted you about her had something to do with the breakup, but that could just be baseless paranoia. I just don't trust people who hit you with the whole, oh hey you need to know this.
Yeah, I've experienced a similar thing irl and their motivates definitely weren't pure. Not trusting anyone who out of the blue is all "btws have you seen this shit?"

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, I've experienced a similar thing irl and their motivates definitely weren't pure. Not trusting anyone who out of the blue is all "btws have you seen this shit?"
Regardless of his intention, he did a solid for the MC. Because of that, MC knows that even though Fi is ghosting him, she's having her fun with other dudes, and that can help him to move on. Even without the picture, her act was a problem already.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Regardless of his intention, he did a solid for the MC. Because of that, MC knows that even though Fi is ghosting him, she's having her fun with other dudes, and that can help him to move on. Even without the picture, her act was a problem already.
Absolutely. Just don't completely trust the person who tells you because they could be trying to move in on her now that the MC is "out of the picture". Regardless, since the MC should know her brothers and close friends (5 year relationship and apartment together, right?) there is no way those pictures are innocent.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I'm just getting into Last Call. I'm very impressed so far. Very much loving the characters.

Am I the only one picturing Max with R Lee Ermey's voice?

Man, I would like Annie so much more if my ex-wife didn't have two different colored eyes.

That, and Shrek had a much better Fiona.

Otherwise, very fun so far. I'm definitely looking forward to pouring through this one over my quarantine time.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Doesnt matter what Fiona's excuses are. She didnt support his decision to help out family in need and ghosted him. Regardless of her excuse for ghosting him, she still wasnt supportive of him helping out a sick family member. That right there shows that Fiona is a selfish bitch that can only think of herself. To quote Sunny from A Bronx Tale, "You drop her fast and you drop her hard". Not being supportive of helping out his uncle is the same as failing the door test. (And if you youngins dont know what the door test is.....stop ubering on your dates and get a car to find out :LOL:)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's not one of my personal fetishes, but I will take it if it includes some nice scenes with her in them.
That would require some lewd content with her and I would be surprise if that happened next update considering all that the MC has done with her is flirt (maybe). In addition the MC is going on a date with Morgan (maybe reluctantly depending on choices). Unless the next update is substantially larger than the previous one I don't see the Morgan date and another date with Annie happening in 0.3.

Reactions: EZ8lt

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
That would require some lewd content with her and I would be surprise if that happened next update considering all that the MC has done with her is flirt (maybe). In addition the MC is going on a date with Morgan (maybe reluctantly depending on choices). Unless the next update is substantially larger than the previous one I don't see the Morgan date and another date with Annie happening in 0.3.
It's fine with me. I like their choice of throwing in some optional cougar time with Kelly Jo to keep it from getting to dry. No problem at all working on Morgan, Annie, and whoever else they decide to chuck in. Who knows? Maybe a distraught Fiona will show up seeking to make up after her semester ends, adding additional stress to the main character's life.

Reactions: msleomac

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's fine with me. I like their choice of throwing in some optional cougar time with Kelly Jo to keep it from getting to dry. No problem at all working on Morgan, Annie, and whoever else they decide to chuck in. Who knows? Maybe a distraught Fiona will show up seeking to make up after her semester ends, adding additional stress to the main character's life.
Yeah, not complaining. I like the way they've written the slow burn on this one. It feels more natural. KJ is a cougar who just wants a fuck, doesn't care about attachments, Annie is a flirt who may decide she wants more but is happy with flirting, Morgan seems like she might want a "summer romance" flirt/something more since she's only visiting family for now. I hope they introduce one more LI besides them.

As for Fiona if she comes around and admits to everything the MC should treat her like Max treated the Mayor's car... ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So she's next getting the D I suppose. I'm waiting for Annie.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
if you look at thread name says .2 is the updated version
Sorry I missed checking this thread for sometime. Could you please explain what the updated version means. The same gameplay with some embellishments? So nothing new in the update?

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
each update goes like .2 to .3 with story updates and if its .2.1 or .2.2 it means bugfixes for the game

Reactions: msleomac
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes