4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So she visits her ex in her new boyfriends car...hope the new guy is with her, should be some good drama!

Edit: looking at Patreon, the changes for August, and please don’t hate me posts must mean no updates till next month...anyone confirm?
I wouldn't get too excited about that render. It sounded like it was just a rando, not something from the game.

As for an update, their other game just updated this week, so most likely next month.

Reactions: MrFriendly

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed reading through this, definitely not one for a quick wank or anything as there's not a ton of sex stuff and the scenes are real short ... but I just enjoyed meeting all the characters and stuff anyway, like seeing the friendship between Max and the cook.

I was glad to get some action with the cougar and it not to be anything serious, I'm mildly tempted to see what happens if I go back and try and date her, that must end up weird...

I was also glad to get to shut things down with Morgan fairly early as I wasn't into her at all and was constantly trying to steer away from her... when it made me go for the night out I was a bit worried, as I hate when games force me into relationships I don't want but it all worked out fine....

I'm very strongly inclined to try and get that redhead waitress drunk and have her cheat on her husband but there was no inkling of discontent in her marriage and I think that's maybe just me being influenced by how stuff goes down in so many other games.

I was looking to make Annie my main squeeze and I was glad there was a lil bit of stuff with her at the end, but then we met Robyn and she's got potential for that slot too... the dev must have something for redheads as half the girls in the game seem to be, haha.

Reactions: Moonis

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
Dang that was good...

This is definitely on my watch list after my first playthrough today. I love a good story in my games, and this has that.
No molesting your sister on the first evening of the game or sleeping with every woman you meet after just saying 3 words to her.

Well written characters all around. Max & Bud are awesome, that is how old buddies that stuck together since before the dinosaurs roamed the earth talk to each other.

And the ladies.... Kelly Jo is sexy AF, Annie is too adorable and Morgan.... can someone do me a "weird science" and make her a real person? She's too perfect.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I liked morgan myself but like you said you are forced into a lock down with her. I did not like that and it ruined it for me as far as she was concerned so I started a new game to keep my options open till more of the game is out and i can learn more about the other girls before making that kind of choice.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The Morgan you're talking about is the same Morgan you can reject and not have any romantic involvement with? o_O
If you're talking about being forced to have a coffee with her one day and going out to a club another night, well, I don't think that's such a big sacrifice. Besides, our MC could use a friend.

As for her pushy personality in general, in my opinion it's obvious she had to overcome some probable hang-ups about her body (being short and plump) by developing an overpowering personality. She's witty and easy-going, I like her character a lot.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The Morgan you're talking about is the same Morgan you can reject and not have any romantic involvement with? o_O
If you're talking about being forced to have a coffee with her one day and going out to a club another night, well, I don't think that's such a big sacrifice. Besides, our MC could use a friend.

As for her pushy personality in general, in my opinion it's obvious she had to overcome some probable hang-ups about her body (being short and plump) by developing an overpowering personality. She's witty and easy-going, I like her character a lot.
I think the Dev put Morgan as the main LI because it'll add extra drama for when his ex finally comes back in the story...Plus she's going to be good to have around to rub in the ex's face what she so easily dismissed. She chose to throw away years of a relationship, it's a good idea to have someone take her place for when the time comes...if you deny her, you really don't have that option anymore.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think the Dev put Morgan as the main LI because it'll add extra drama for when his ex finally comes back in the story...Plus she's going to be good to have around to rub in the ex's face what she so easily dismissed. She chose to throw away years of a relationship, it's a good idea to have someone take her place for when the time comes...if you deny her, you really don't have that option anymore.
We shouldn't forget we really don't know whatever happened with Fiona and those photos. There might be surprises.
This aside, I agree with you. As I said in my post Morgan could be a good friend, but I don't think she'd refuse to be around you if you rejected her as a LI. I might be wrong, but as I see it everything points to her sticking around and lending the MC a hand with Fiona even if they're not romantically involved with each other. Women can be evil :LOL:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
We shouldn't forget we really don't know whatever happened with Fiona and those photos. There might be surprises.
I thought about that too, but if any of that was true, why ignore his phone calls, texts, and emails. It's like he never existed to her. Maybe the guy she's with has been deleting everything, but if that's true, she allowed the guy to get that involved in her life to have access to all that in the first place. Fiona is dead to my MC at this point ;)

erkper

May 16, 2018

Yes, the Morgan I'm talking about is the one I reject at every opportunity and yet am still forced to spend much, much, MUCH more time with than I'd prefer. That is indeed the Morgan I'm talking about. Don't care what her issues are, I wish she could just keep them and leave MC alone. As I said, don't like pushy and forced. Besides, I greatly prefer Annie's looks, on top of her superior attitude.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, the Morgan I'm talking about is the one I reject at every opportunity and yet am still forced to spend much, much, MUCH more time with than I'd prefer. That is indeed the Morgan I'm talking about. Don't care what her issues are, I wish she could just keep them and leave MC alone. As I said, don't like pushy and forced. Besides, I greatly prefer Annie's looks, on top of her superior attitude.
Well, to be fair, Morgan probably has a big role to play in the coming story. It's fair if you don't like her, but best to be patient and let her role play out. It's hinted that she wont be around for long anyway.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
im on the fence with Bobby till there is more content... Love the redheads in the games and hell in real life i spent the last 30 years as a mechanic so depending on how her story goes it might be my choice but... gotta wait and see :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After a suggestion from a patron, I spent a bit of time on some phone wallpapers of the ladies of Last Call. These are all SFW, though Morgan and KJ push that boundary just a bit. I rendered them in 4K, so they should look great on even the newest smartphones. They are in 9:16 aspect ration, so unless you've got a weird aspect ratio on your phone, they won't be distorted.
If you'd like to share, I've included special versions with our logo and Patreon URL in the attachments. I'd ask that you share those as then anyone who sees it will know where to find more. For your personal devices, feel free to grab the images at the top of the post. To Be A King ladies will be coming at a later date. Hope you all enjoy!
- IT Roy

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes