4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
Huh, never realized Last Call and To Be A King were the same developers. Not mentioned as "other games" in the OP on either...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
oh interesting i have TBAK but have not had time to play it. might have to after i finish the game im playing atm.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I see Mistress Angry puts her volatile feminist thinking into this game too....oh jesus christ.

It was hardly a huge argument, Fi was being selfish and he never 'left or abandoned' the bitch. He told her what he was going to do, mentioned it to her, discussed it with her...and it was only for a short period of time.

After it become longer, they again spoke, she was pissed, she then ghosted him. Fuck me Ava....enough with the fucking constant man hate. We get you dislike us but god-almighty.

I will agree, the MC is a complete moronic dumbass (as written) for not even checking her social media (I mean..duuhh)....but seriously..what...has...he...done...wrong? He went to help family. Christ, this is not much different in actuality to sunshine Love. He went to help family, short term. She is controlling, belittling (much like I imagine yourself are in a relationship, if you cana ctually make one last that long) and ultimately, wants him to be something he never will be. She cares more about his success...and her 'plans' and future than she does his happiness (or the well-being of his family). She also cares about moving on pretty quick too it would seem. If she can post pictures on social media...she can damn well find the time to talk to the MC.

At least we agree he is far off better out of it...but why is that I wonder? Oh yeah...because he really hasn't done a damn thing wrong and she is a bitch. Maybe I'm just slightly triggered (or actuqlly more experienced in the world than you) as I've actually had a wife like her, and also 'abandoned' her when my mother fell seriously ill. Know what my ex's reaction was? Yeah, exactly. Too many women like that in the world unfortunately these days.

As for the game, really enjoyed this one and I'm all for multiple runs through. My only criticism of this VN is the typical usual sub MC which seems prevelent of late (more equality pandering perhaps I wonder?) and the idiot not checking social media. Other than, great job on this one.

Yeah, the lack of an ex, or whatever Fiona is, definitely is a bonus when it comes to the other game. I was disappointed because the game description talks about the intrigue and how important the MC is/will be. Instead we spend the entire time being talked to, not being able to take an active role in the conversations that the MC is part of, and waiting for something to happen. The LI are physically attractive but the personalities are terrible. I'd rather that they refrain from having the MC fuck anyone instead of having that illogical sex scene take place. I am fine with waiting several chapters before sex happens.

And absolutely! Why would he be emailing her? He should be sending her videos, quick texts, stalking her Facebook, etc. And that is why the MC doesn't feel like a college student, no way a current student wouldn't be on all of that social media.

The MC is ridiculously bland and doesn't have a lot of backstory or personality. We know his dad is dead but what about his mom? If she is alive does he not get along with her? He never talks to her. Does he have no other family besides Max? If he is alone except for Max then how could Fiona not understand how important it is for him to go help out his uncle? And then the MC is also really passive and only reacts to the aggressive women, KJ makes the first move, Morgan asks him out, etc. Just would like to see the MC be a little more active and making decisions. The scene in the kitchen with Bud and Max was a good step forward but we need more of the MC clearing up his relationship, getting over Fiona, and not just sitting and waiting.
Yeah, not sure that Fiona is worth the trouble of getting into a fight with her new man. I'd grab my stuff, inform our landlord that it is all her responsibility and that I'd moved out, then take all my stuff to Max's or into storage. Better to learn now that Fiona is the type to cheat when she doesn't get her way instead of post marriage and kids.
If they had just ended a relationship, those innocent cheek pecks and hands on the shoulder would actually be a lot more tense, don't you think? The fact they can casually interact at that level is to me, MORE evidence they were not previously seriously involved. ESPECIALLY if her ex has been sending her messages trying to get back together. She would absolutely NOT be able to be that casually close to Max if he was the ex.
IMO he would seem more like a role model / father figure to her if anything and she looks up to him as such.
Yup, yup aaaannnnd....yup.

Last edited:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, just saw from reading some of the comments that there's NTR here concerning the MC's GF. So, are there NTR scenes or is it just implied or said through dialogue? I see nothing wrong with a game having NTR but I just wanna know so I know what to expect when I play the game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, just saw from reading some of the comments that there's NTR here concerning the MC's GF. So, are there NTR scenes or is it just implied or said through dialogue? I see nothing wrong with a game having NTR but I just wanna know so I know what to expect when I play the game.
There's currently nothing at all.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you consider a picture of the girlfriend with another guy (fully clothed, not intimate) to be NTR then this game is not for you.

There's currently nothing at all.
I am looking forward to the next update, I really hope we finally get to confront Fiona, feel like this is dragging on too long. I want the MC to be able to end it with her.

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
As others have said, no NTR in the game (even planned), and none even hinted at or implied either. Confirmed this with our writer.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you consider a picture of the girlfriend with another guy (fully clothed, not intimate) to be NTR then this game is not for you.

I am looking forward to the next update, I really hope we finally get to confront Fiona, feel like this is dragging on too long. I want the MC to be able to end it with her.
Completely agree or certainly within the next couple of episodes. Bobby only really come into it so perhaps we need an episode/chapter to find out a little more about her and whether she could potentially become an LI also.

But yeah the sooner we can tell the ghost we're done the better.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Completely agree or certainly within the next couple of episodes. Bobby only really come into it so perhaps we need an episode/chapter to find out a little more about her and whether she could potentially become an LI also.

But yeah the sooner we can tell the ghost we're done the better.
Yeah, I am not a fan of cheating and, though to me they are broken up, it isn't official until it is said. My number one frustration with the game is that the MC doesn't even attempt to break up with her, doesn't have internal monologue saying he considers them over, doesn't say anything definitive to anyone about the relationship with Fiona being over and that he is moving on... I want the MC to surf through her social media, see that she has moved on, and text her an "we're done" message. The devs are dragging this on too long (and yes I know that we're only on update 3) but in game it has been days since the revelation.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and ILCjr

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I am not a fan of cheating and, though to me they are broken up, it isn't official until it is said. My number one frustration with the game is that the MC doesn't even attempt to break up with her, doesn't have internal monologue saying he considers them over, doesn't say anything definitive to anyone about the relationship with Fiona being over and that he is moving on... I want the MC to surf through her social media, see that she has moved on, and text her an "we're done" message. The devs are dragging this on too long (and yes I know that we're only on update 3) but in game it has been days since the revelation.
Agree'd, especially given within the context of the dialogue we are presented with, at the end of Ch3 annie says we've been there 'months now', which while that could refer to maybe only 2 or 3 perhaps...given that our loving gf has been ghosting us since what, the third week was it...as you say, storyline alone (forgetting updates) it's time it was dealt with.

This is my only real gripe with this game, it's another midly submissive and passive MC, which is fine in itself, I know plenty of guys like that, just irks me with own personality.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agree'd, especially given within the context of the dialogue we are presented with, at the end of Ch3 annie says we've been there 'months now', which while that could refer to maybe only 2 or 3 perhaps...given that our loving gf has been ghosting us since what, the third week was it...as you say, storyline alone (forgetting updates) it's time it was dealt with.

This is my only real gripe with this game, it's another midly submissive and passive MC, which is fine in itself, I know plenty of guys like that, just irks me with own personality.
Yeah, I am not an incredibly aggressive person in RL but I am someone who deals with a problem first thing so that it doesn't linger. This shit is lingering too long and creating a situation where the MC is becoming almost as culpable as his girlfriend, depending on how the player plays him he can be fucking as soon as the Fiona picture is revealed and yet not dealing with the problem. MC needs to end it so he isn't setting up Morgan or Annie to be hurt when Fiona randomly shows up.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
MC needs to end it so he isn't setting up Morgan or Annie to be hurt when Fiona randomly shows up.
Imagine a scenario where Fiona randomly shows up and sees the MC doing his "business" with Morgan or Annie or another LI ... would be really funny to see her acting all jealous and hurt after everything she did.

But yeah, I agree with u guys, that shit needs to be dealt with ASAP, preferably in the next update. We need answers and our sweet Fi needs to come clean about why she behaved like a cunt the whole time. If that's how she treats her BF for taking care of his sick and most probably dying uncle, how will she treat him for cheating on her ?? Her side of the story should be interesting to read/watch.

I guess she'll go for the usual cheap shit girls tell in this situation, but there should be an option to stick Dwayne Johnson's boot right up her skinny ass for players who want to move on.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I don't understand this game. What is it about?
constant guilt trip about cheating gf? then another girl who just as u go into relationship she is about to bail town ?
a blonde who has daddy issues obviously and doesnt want relationship ? and u can only get to her if u dump other girl who is about to leave anyway ? so all scenes are totally wasted that are made with that girl since she gotta be ignored ..i really dont understand it..whats the point in making games where u gotta skip half of the game
so whats this game about then? constant loser guilt trip?
and first girl ,knows situation and how he got dumped and yet she doesnt have intentions of informing mc that she has no plans on staying in town anyway ? another guilt trip?
and dont wanna even go to the old geezer, he has more chance to bang blonde then mc..

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1599754865276.png 1599754882029.png

Just a couple fun renders with Annie. Not even going to say what sport this is as there is bitter disagreement between America and the rest of the world over what this sport is called. If you'd like to see more sports renders for the ladies, let me know in the comments.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 809785 View attachment 809786

Just a couple fun renders with Annie. Not even going to say what sport this is as there is bitter disagreement between America and the rest of the world over what this sport is called. If you'd like to see more sports renders for the ladies, let me know in the comments.
Looks great! Are these just fantasy/non-canon? Because I wouldn't mind seeing Annie playing football/american soccer in a future update... Can we get Morgan as a roller derby girl and Bobby as a cheerleader?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I don't understand this game. What is it about?
constant guilt trip about cheating gf? then another girl who just as u go into relationship she is about to bail town ?
a blonde who has daddy issues obviously and doesnt want relationship ? and u can only get to her if u dump other girl who is about to leave anyway ? so all scenes are totally wasted that are made with that girl since she gotta be ignored ..i really dont understand it..whats the point in making games where u gotta skip half of the game
so whats this game about then? constant loser guilt trip?
and first girl ,knows situation and how he got dumped and yet she doesnt have intentions of informing mc that she has no plans on staying in town anyway ? another guilt trip?
and dont wanna even go to the old geezer, he has more chance to bang blonde then mc..
I kinda know how you feel. I don't understand your post.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes