4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
When did she sleep with this dude? Damn. I guess I gotta play the games I make more. :ROFLMAO:
Personally, you guys said it isn't NTR so it isn't NTR. IMO I don't think it is NTR because we have no real time or story invested in the ex-girlfriend, when it comes to Kelly Jo it was made very clear from the beginning that she was just looking for a fuck. In addition, at no point (that I can recall) do we actually see her with someone else. When it comes to the tag on F95 the NTR tag is meant for situations where the player or MC is meant to feel jealousy. I don't see how anyone can feel jealous in those two situations. But people are going to complain no matter what you do...:rolleyes:

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Well there's people who will complain, Others will think they're right just cause they are the dev's asslickers but end of the day this is a forum a place where people talk about the game, not necesarily good things. And even though being "very clear" :rolleyes:that Kelly Jo was just looking for a fuck doesn't make her character magically good. Disliked her being a hoe?Yes, but can't change the game so i just share my thoughts and move on to a better game.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well there's people who will complain, Others will think they're right just cause they are the dev's asslickers but end of the day this is a forum a place where people talk about the game, not necesarily good things. And even though being "very clear" :rolleyes:that Kelly Jo was just looking for a fuck doesn't make her character magically good. Disliked her being a hoe?Yes, but can't change the game so i just share my thoughts and move on to a better game.
Bye.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But....as with many threads here that get spammed with that topic....this game has NPC males and/or female characters that aren't falling over themselves to be with the MC....which will never be acceptable to a certain crowd of "special" players.
Yeah, any game that actually has a story that is somewhat believable and has other male characters in it is going to get this type of discussion eventually. Too many people want to see these games as only quick fap harem fuck fests and not as "adult visual novels", with plots, that some developers are trying to create (and which I particularly enjoy). At this point I employ the ignore option liberally.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, any game that actually has a story that is somewhat believable and has other male characters in it is going to get this type of discussion eventually. Too many people want to see these games as only quick fap harem fuck fests and not as "adult visual novels", with plots, that some developers are trying to create (and which I particularly enjoy). At this point I employ the ignore option liberally.
Unfortunately, I'm a glutton for punishment and joking with these whiners is like shooting fish in a barrel.

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You guys complain about people complaining, maybe it's hard to see the hypocrisy :unsure:? At least when we complain about the game we talk about what we think of the game, we don't try be an ass by trying to change the views of the others or saying if you don't like don't play. We share our opinions while you guys try to "correct us" or disprove us instead of sharing what you think of the game, in the end who's the one who spams a thread with complains. I think it's not so hard to figure this one out.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You guys complain about people complaining, maybe it's hard to see the hypocrisy :unsure:? At least when we complain about the game we talk about what we think of the game, we don't try be an ass by trying to change the views of the others or saying if you don't like don't play. We share our opinions while you guys try to "correct us" or disprove us instead of sharing what you think of the game, in the end who's the one who spams a thread with complains. I think it's not so hard to figure this one out.
I'm not complaining and I don't need as much of a wall of text to discredit this common fallacy some of you guys have with story based VNs.

Also, I thought you were done here? Haha

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
I'm not complaining and I don't need as much of a wall of text to discredit this common fallacy some of you guys have with story based VNs.
hahah of course you don't need a wall of text to discredit, but up until now you haven't accomplished it yet, so maybe that's what's missing?
Also, I thought you were done here? Haha
I said when i don't like a game i move on for a better one, never said that i was done with this thread. Maybe not just your "discredit" about our "complainings" is flawed, your reading is as well

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're right it's not NTR, still don't change the fact that making a LI still see other guys killed the game completely for me. As for the girlfriend they will probably explain something but i doubt there's any good explanation that i would swallow. Maybe something acceptable but she can use internet to post pictures but not to text to me? Don't think there will be a satisfactory explanation
Kelly Jo isn't an LI...she a fuck buddy and no more. And let me tell you, even if it hurts lil guy...fuck buddies are not monogonous commited relationships usually. You're free to fuck around....so therefore so is she, or is that not allowed in your little world? You can do what you like but she has to be a faithful serving FWB?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Fiona this, KJ that...
If people just focused on best girl Morgan or second-best girl Annie this kind of bickering wouldn't happen.

Also NTR? Really? Where's the NTR? o_O
I'm glad the only relative in the equation is the MC's uncle, otherwise there would be a bunch of people demanding some family action.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Fiona this, KJ that...
If people just focused on best girl Morgan or second-best girl Annie this kind of bickering wouldn't happen.

Also NTR? Really? Where's the NTR? o_O
I'm glad the only relative in the equation is the MC's uncle, otherwise there would be a bunch of people demanding some family action.
Your best girl order is backward but otherwise, solid post.

Don't like that Kelly Jo is a cougar? Maybe don't fuck her then, it's not like she doesn't give you every opportunity to not put your dick in her. As for Fiona, here I'm calling dev shenanigans. ITRoy, you know damn well you wrote the story so that EVERYONE, from the player to MC, his uncle, the cook, Annie, Morgan, and every other named character would assume/believe Fiona was cheating on MC. Don't play it off now that we're all just jumping to crazy conclusions. True you have not actually SHOWN any NTR (and true the game should not have the NTR tag) but come on... your gamesmanship is weak.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

Don't like that Kelly Jo is a cougar? Maybe don't fuck her then, it's not like she doesn't give you every opportunity to not put your dick in her. As for Fiona, here I'm calling dev shenanigans. ITRoy, you know damn well you wrote the story so that EVERYONE, from the player to MC, his uncle, the cook, Annie, Morgan, and every other named character would assume/believe Fiona was cheating on MC. Don't play it off now that we're all just jumping to crazy conclusions. True you have not actually SHOWN any NTR (and true the game should not have the NTR tag) but come on... your gamesmanship is weak.
Shenanigans....and it it is 100% speculation at this point anyway. It would actually make sense if Fi fell into the arms temporarily of another dude out of anger/frustration....feel remorse....and her/MC reconcile...she forgives MC for a transgression or two as well for a game path? Heads would probably explode here if that was the case.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

When it comes to discussing NTR sometimes it feels like putting your head in the lion's mouth but here I go.

I agree with what you said about the dev's knowing exactly what any player would think as soon as the Fiona drama started. There's no doubt about that. Every single player thought "she's cheating on him!", although I remember writing this summer that we should be cautious and wait. But yeah, when I saw her attitude and those pics I initially thought the same as everyone else.

However, as a player I don't feel Fiona's situation as NTR because I never got to interact with her nor did I have the time to become attached to her. For me, so far she's just a memory from the MC's past presented to us through brief flashbacks.
I can relate to the MC's pain and surely from his viewpoint it's NTR, but from mine I never had any opportunity to pursue her as a love interest and therefore I don't get the feeling of defeat or jealousy that comes from losing the girl you were with or you were interested in.
As I see it, it would be NTR if Morgan or Annie were involved with some other guy because we've had the opportunity to develop a connection with them. We've made decisions regarding both and have had the opportunity to fool around with them. That's what matters to talk about NTR in a game, not the fact that the MC is cheated on by a certain character who happens to be the MC's gf or wife but whom we've never even met.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When it comes to discussing NTR sometimes it feels like putting your head in the lion's mouth but here I go.

I agree with what you said about the dev's knowing exactly what any player would think as soon as the Fiona drama started. There's no doubt about that. Every single player thought "she's cheating on him!", although I remember writing this summer that we should be cautious and wait. But yeah, when I saw her attitude and those pics I initially thought the same as everyone else.

However, as a player I don't feel Fiona's situation as NTR because I never got to interact with her nor did I have the time to become attached to her. For me, so far she's just a memory from the MC's past presented to us through brief flashbacks.
I can relate to the MC's pain and surely from his viewpoint it's NTR, but from mine I never had any opportunity to pursue her as a love interest and therefore I don't get the feeling of defeat or jealousy that comes from losing the girl you were with or you were interested in.
As I see it, it would be NTR if Morgan or Annie were involved with some other guy because we've had the opportunity to develop a connection with them. We've made decisions regarding both and have had the opportunity to fool around with them. That's what matters to talk about NTR in a game, not the fact that the MC is cheated on by a certain character who happens to be the MC's gf or wife but whom we've never even met.
Exactly this..great post. At this point in time..>Fiona isn't really an LI at all is she?

erkper

May 16, 2018
This. Agree 100% the Fiona situation is not NTR. A case might be made for Kelly Jo, IF Kelly Jo hadn't specifically made it clear she is NOT a LI.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602357504823.png

Work is progressing on Last Call .4, though my day job has been unusually busy the last two weeks. That's the big news, besides the release of To Be A King .4. I know I keep repeating this, but 900 renders for Last Call is a very large release for us. We are all anxious to get it to you, but with quality and as few initial bugs as possible.
I spent some time this past weekend really working on . We've added summaries of the two games, download links (direct for public releases and pointing to our creator platforms for new releases), and a whole lot more. I'm finishing up adding old dev updates to our website blog, as well. Supporter content is still going to be locked to the sites where you can pledge to us, but we plan to make our website more of a repository for public renders and information.
It's our Patreon anniversary on October 11, so that's pretty big. Hard to believe that a year ago we launched the Patreon. Thank you so much to all our early supporters, and to those of you who have discovered our work later. It means the world, and also helps justify our enormous time and monetary investment. In case you didn't know, these games aren't free to produce. Besides our time, there are asset and licensing costs (music mostly). I know there are devs earning a good living from these games, we just aren't there yet. Maybe next year?
Q&A is this next weekend, so mark your calendars! Also, submit your questions.
Thanks again to everyone for their pledges! This is not a cheap hobby, especially when nVidia releases new cards. #RIPRoysWallet Every little bit helps. See you all in two weeks!

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes