4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 1049246

I know my last update was more than a week ago and for that I am sorry. I debated putting an update out last week Monday, but I didn't have much to say. Could probably have done one Wednesday, but middle of the week seemed odd since we have generally done Monday's as our weekly updates. Regardless, moving forward expect updates on Monday's.
As the title says, I am still learning, I am still doing renders and some days are better than others. I have been asking the lovely Miss Marguerite to suggest images she'd like for instagram. The above Annie image is one example of a suggestion she made. I have been taking those as chances to experiment a bit and challenge my speed at setting up a render as well as trying to improve my expressions which I do not feel are that great. For the record, this isn't me fishing for compliments. The expression on Annie fits the motif of the render and I am happy with it. With game renders it is a little different. The sliders in DAZ3D for controlling expressions are multiple, complicated (in my opinion), and often ambiguous so I spend time just slamming them to 100 to see what it's max effect is on the face as I am trying to get the perfect feel for the scene as well as any extra direction Inkwell has in the script.
I have 2 scenes fully completed at the moment with a third almost done in which I expect it to be done today with starting on a 4th after that. Do to issues with MC's hair and batch rendering, our hero has gotten a new do which we hope you like. I'd have teased that instead of Annie, but I'm not so stupid as to think you'd rather see slightly different hair on MC vs Annie looking hot in her bedroom. While I was born at night, it wasn't last night.
As stated above, I am doing unique renders for Marg for instagram. Those of you who abhor social media, I do not blame you, but instagram will still be getting exclusives. While we will still likely bundle them at the end of the month, you will have the opportunity to see them much sooner on instagram.
PLEASE NOTE: Patreon will start back up March 1st. If you wish to not be charged, please cancel your payment ASAP.

Outside of that, I am going to return to renders and as always,

Bottoms up,

Xor
So far, Annie is my favorite girl in LC, she's damn cute!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
so... fiona is cheating or MC will be cheating if he goes for other girls?
Well, hard to say cause MC saw a photo that shows her with some dude... So, we believe she is cheating because they never broke up, and MC is cheating for the same reason. It will be funny if in the end she didn't cheat him, but I guess she did.

Reactions: Harry6hp

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Well, hard to say cause MC saw a photo that shows her with some dude... So, we believe she is cheating because they never broke up, and MC is cheating for the same reason. It will be funny if in the end she didn't cheat him, but I guess she did.
Well that sucks and hurts is she does after the flashback and the mails he is sending every-night
i am gonna get drunk

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Could someone please provide a link to the rules saying F95 will mark as on-hold any game whose dev once said it was on-hold even if the dev later says the game is no longer on-hold?
It's a genuine question, I'm curious about it and would like to know the truth because I always believed otherwise :oops:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Could someone please provide a link to the rules saying F95 will mark as on-hold any game whose dev once said it was on-hold even if the dev later says the game is no longer on-hold?
It's a genuine question, I'm curious about it and would like to know the truth because I always believed otherwise :oops:
IIRC i dont think there is a specific written rule for this particular situation, but the unwritten rule is that games will be marked as onhold if proof is provided that the dev has said its onhold, and the tag will only get removed once the dev releases a new update or if the dev is the thread owner they can remove it themselves prior to this provided that they give an update on development.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
IIRC i dont think there is a specific written rule for this particular situation, but the unwritten rule is that games will be marked as onhold if proof is provided that the dev has said its onhold, and the tag will only get removed once the dev releases a new update or if the dev is the thread owner they can remove it themselves prior to this provided that they give an update on development.
If the onhold tag is used when a dev says his/her game is on-hold, it seems only logical to remove the on-hold tag as soon as they say the game is being worked on again.
I'm quite sure I've seen on-hold tags being removed after the dev in question assured the game was no longer on hold. It makes no sense to keep this thread with that tag.
A different question is how realiable we think these particular devs are.

Reactions: KingFap

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I actually agree that the On Hold tag should remain until the update is released. Yes, we who are following know it's coming, but until the update is actually release... technically speaking, and I'm speaking technically here... the game is still on hold.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1615833063696.png

The story so far: Dead 3090, RMA'd and it is now due to arrive tomorrow. I have the 3090 installed from IT Roy and have been making progress, not as much progress as I'd like, but progress none the less. Tomorrow when I get the other 3090, I will get that installed and probably leave it on air for the time being and switch over to water this weekend, but we will see. Sometimes you just get that itch to make a mess and tear your computer apart.
Please also note the lovely Bobby is taking center stage this whole week on our Don't miss out on that.
I do apologize that this is such a short update, but I really only got back up and running late last week and a busy weekend with family did not permit me any real time to render. Wishing you all the very best and thanking you from the bottom of our hearts here at Thunderline for sticking with us,
Bottoms up,

Xor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea. MC doesn't know why she isn't answering him, and he saw that photo, but it is hard to say if she is cheating or not. Let's wait and see.
He should know unless he's a complete idiot.

She made it very obvious she was pissed off. They had plans, she relented in those plans so he could go and take care of his uncle for a short period and then he tells her he'll be staying for the foreseeable future and doesn't know when he'll be back.

Is she expected to put her life on hold waiting for him?

No, she likely moved on. She still has her own stuff going on, it doesn't all stop because he isn't there.

Sep 3, 2020
He should know unless he's a complete idiot.

She made it very obvious she was pissed off. They had plans, she relented in those plans so he could go and take care of his uncle for a short period and then he tells her he'll be staying for the foreseeable future and doesn't know when he'll be back.

Is she expected to put her life on hold waiting for him?

No, she likely moved on. She still has her own stuff going on, it doesn't all stop because he isn't there.
no she isn't supposed to put her life on hold but that does not give her the right to cheat
she could have at least call him on the phone and say that she wants to break up

and explained that she cant just wait for him to come back

and after that she is free to date and fuck whoever she wants just because your boyfriend or girlfriend is not around does not give you the right to cheat on them

and the reason he left in the first place was to take care of a Dying loved one

what did she want him to do leave his uncle to die alone

her boyfriend uncle is dying and if I remember correctly his uncle is his only surviving relative

and yes they had plans so what after his uncle dies he's never going to see his uncle again

I mean him being there is not going to save his uncle's life

but I think spending time with a dying loved one is worth more than plans

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no she isn't supposed to put her life on hold but that does not give her the right to cheat
She has the right to do whatever she wants with her life, she isn't his property.

I don't know about anyone else but common sense in that situation being ghosted for that long usually means that person no longer wants anything to do with you.

She told him before he left what her plans were and she was only going to stall for so long.

She's trying to get her life on track and start working towards her future goals, sure she should have broke up with him but he told her it was only going to be a short visit then changed that to not knowing when he'd be back.

He didn't give her any chance than to carry on without him and anyone would be pissed off if they were in her place. People keep shitting on her but there isn't a single person here wouldn't be just as angry if they were put in the situation she was.

but I think spending time with a dying loved one is worth more than plans
Except it isn't a dying loved one.

He didn't even know his uncle, they have barely spoken his entire life. They are practically strangers.

He pretty much told his girlfriend that the future they were planning with the girl he claimed to love was less important than someone he didn't even know.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
She has the right to do whatever she wants with her life, she isn't his property.

I don't know about anyone else but common sense in that situation being ghosted for that long usually means that person no longer wants anything to do with you.

She told him before he left what her plans were and she was only going to stall for so long.

She's trying to get her life on track and start working towards her future goals, sure she should have broke up with him but he told her it was only going to be a short visit then changed that to not knowing when he'd be back.

He didn't give her any chance than to carry on without him and anyone would be pissed off if they were in her place. People keep shitting on her but there isn't a single person here wouldn't be just as angry if they were put in the situation she was.

He didn't even know his uncle, they have barely spoken his entire life. They are practically strangers.

He pretty much told his girlfriend that the future they were planning with the girl he claimed to love was less important than someone he didn't even know.
Well, she has the right to do whatever she wants, I agree, but she could tell him that if he wanted to stay more time he didn't plan it, she could said: ok, so, we need to break up. Done, it isn't so hard, right? MC isn't right, but she isn't right either. I don't blame her for moving on, I just think she could sent a message and break up.
His uncle wasn't a loved family, but he is still family. I don't blame MC for trying to help him and I don't blame her for gets angry.

Sep 3, 2020

I'm only going to say this once I don't care how angry she was she had no fucking right to cheat

if she was that angry she should have dumped him right there and then

okay maybe at first the uncle was just a family member you didn't know

but after you spend time taking care of him and getting to know him he became a loved one to you

and even if he is just a family member
he still a good person and he deserves at least one love one or family member by his side when hes dying

what does somebody really have to be a loved one in order for you to show them a little decency and
compassion

I agree she does have the right to live her own life but nobody has the right to cheat

it wasn't like she caught him in bed with another woman

he was just trying to take care of his last surviving relative and in your eyes.dat Give her the right to do what she did

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm only going to say this once I don't care how angry she was she had no fucking right to cheat
I'm going to say this once, she has the right to do whatever she wants, it's her life she doesn't belong to him.

However there is only a photo of her stood with someone and no evidence at all she has cheated, that's people jumping to conclusions.

he was just trying to take care of his last surviving relative and in your eyes.dat Give her the right to do what she did
What has she done?

So far she's only had her photo taken stood next to someone.

It's you lot saying she's cheated, there is nothing in the game saying that. I'm saying she has the right to move on with her life which is all she's done.

I don't blame MC for trying to help him and I don't blame her for gets angry.
The big problem is their relationship was never going to work.

They are both focused on different things. She's looking to the future and wants to finish her education and get started on her career and he was ready to drop that so wasn't ready for that kind of relationship.

They were wrong for each other.

Last edited:

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Well the way I see it they are both immature and are at fault. You don't make life changing decision without consulting with your partner. And, when your partner does something you don't agree with you shout, argue, get angry, talk it out. Don't just ghost him/her and send obviously baiting pictures. But that's just me.

The obvious answer is she is a bitch, he is a saint / He is an asshole, she is just living her life. Duh!!

Reactions: erkper and User1230
Sep 3, 2020
Well the way I see it they are both immature and are at fault. You don't make life changing decision without consulting with your partner. And, when your partner does something you don't agree with you shout, argue, get angry, talk it out. Don't just ghost him/her and send obviously baiting pictures. But that's just me.

The obvious answer is she is a bitch, he is a saint / He is an asshole, she is just living her life. Duh!!
you cannot date other people while having a girlfriend/boyfriend that is my only issue

if she called him and messaged him and let him know its over then

started going out on dates then she is not a cheater

and That is if she is a cheater we still don't know

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you cannot date other people while having a girlfriend/boyfriend that is my only issue

if she called him and messaged him and let him know its over then

started going out on dates then she is not a cheater

and That is if she is a cheater we still don't know
But we do know he is.

All he knows is she had a photo taken with someone else, meanwhile he can fuck several people.

How did you put it ... he has no right to do that.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
But we do know he is.

All he knows is she had a photo taken with someone else, meanwhile he can fuck several people.

How did you put it ... he has no right to do that.
Can't the MC refuse though......
..been a while since i played it....

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes