4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
i dont know why you are arguing/speculating about whether Fiona cheated or not when the devs already confirmed that she didn't cheat on the MC. All will be revealed and cleared up in the future.
Yea, but we are talking about MC thinking she cheated. MC doesn't know that. Dev said she didn't cheat, but talking about MC, he can't say she did or not, because she hasn't answered him and he saw a photo of her with another dude, so, I guess is valid to think your gf or bf cheated on you in this scenario.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
It's funny that people are discussing a VN which is on hold.

When we didn't have met the girl we are talking about, afaik, everybody has an opinion about her and the MC.
Yeah, that sounds right.

But for sure it's good to keep the clicks going up.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok if she hasn't been messing around is one thing. But not responded to any of his texts, e-mails and shit is really stupid and no excuse for it.
Very true, her reasoning will be revealed once she shows up in the story, but until then the MC is left in the dark thinking she has moved on since she has been ghosting him ever since the 2 week he said he would be gone for were up, IIRC we are now roughly 1-2 months into the story so she has been ghosting him for quite awhile now, and the MC has been given the choice to persue other relationships in that time frame, in his mind guilt free since he thinks she cheated and has moved on, it will be interesting how Fiona explains her reasons for ghosting him completly, and how the MC moving on if the player chose to do so will be handled.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Very true, her reasoning will be revealed once she shows up in the story, but until then the MC is left in the dark thinking she has moved on since she has been ghosting him ever since the 2 week he said he would be gone for were up, IIRC we are now roughly 1-2 months into the story so she has been ghosting him for quite awhile now, and the MC has been given the choice to persue other relationships in that time frame, in his mind guilt free since he thinks she cheated and has moved on, it will be interesting how Fiona explains her reasons for ghosting him completly, and how the MC moving on if the player chose to do so will be handled.
And now we're down to the brass tacks. Dev stated Fiona hasn't actually cheated on him, but the story is absolutely intentionally written so that both the MC and the player believe that she did because of her actions (ghosting him then posting chummy photo w/unknown guy on her social media.) To me, her actions relieve the MC of any labeling of "cheater" himself - while he did not actually break up with her, he made the conscious decision that their relationship was over before he hooked up with any other girls, and he only technically didn't break up with her because she wouldn't communicate with him to give him the opportunity to do so, let alone any opportunity to learn of her reasoning to act as she did.
Will he feel guilty and think of himself as a cheater once she shows up and he learns she did not actually cheat on him first? Probably, but the amount of guilt may well depend on how flimsy her excuse is, and of course is predicated on her actually wanting the relationship to continue.

And yeah, it is ironic that all this discussion is over a game which is only allegedly not dead as we write...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As I've said before it is disappointing that the devs decided to tell us that Fiona never cheated and that everything will be explained eventually. I wish they'd stuck to their guns and had Fiona actually cheat instead of having it be an "illusion", the player could then decide whether he was going to have the MC forgive her and continue their relationship or end it. Instead by having the MC think that she cheated, that she was ghosting him because of it, and that the relationship was over (but never officially ended) the MC is now the cheating POS. As I recall the MC never told her that he wanted to end the relationship, instead he saw the picture, assumed that she was cheating, and then went and fucked one or more people without texting a "we're over" message to Fiona.

It's a frustrating trend in these games where the developers will show a love interest "cheating" when in reality the MC (and player) are purposefully mislead so as to feel a sense of jealousy BUT since the cheating didn't ACTUALLY happen it isn't "technically" that tiringly divisive three letter fetish.

I have to admit that my excitement for this game was lessened when I learned the fact that the MC was the asshole (worse than Fiona anyway).

i dont know why you are arguing/speculating about whether Fiona cheated or not when the devs already confirmed that she didn't cheat on the MC. All will be revealed and cleared up in the future.
Ok if she hasn't been messing around is one thing. But not responded to any of his texts, e-mails and shit is really stupid and no excuse for it.
And now we're down to the brass tacks. Dev stated Fiona hasn't actually cheated on him, but the story is absolutely intentionally written so that both the MC and the player believe that she did because of her actions (ghosting him then posting chummy photo w/unknown guy on her social media.) To me, her actions relieve the MC of any labeling of "cheater" himself - while he did not actually break up with her, he made the conscious decision that their relationship was over before he hooked up with any other girls, and he only technically didn't break up with her because she wouldn't communicate with him to give him the opportunity to do so, let alone any opportunity to learn of her reasoning to act as she did.
Will he feel guilty and think of himself as a cheater once she shows up and he learns she did not actually cheat on him first? Probably, but the amount of guilt may well depend on how flimsy her excuse is, and of course is predicated on her actually wanting the relationship to continue.

And yeah, it is ironic that all this discussion is over a game which is only allegedly not dead as we write...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
As I've said before it is disappointing that the devs decided to tell us that Fiona never cheated and that everything will be explained eventually. I wish they'd stuck to their guns and had Fiona actually cheat instead of having it be an "illusion", the player could then decide whether he was going to have the MC forgive her and continue their relationship or end it. Instead by having the MC think that she cheated, that she was ghosting him because of it, and that the relationship was over (but never officially ended) the MC is now the cheating POS. As I recall the MC never told her that he wanted to end the relationship, instead he saw the picture, assumed that she was cheating, and then went and fucked one or more people without texting a "we're over" message to Fiona.

It's a frustrating trend in these games where the developers will show a love interest "cheating" when in reality the MC (and player) are purposefully mislead so as to feel a sense of jealousy BUT since the cheating didn't ACTUALLY happen it isn't "technically" that tiringly divisive three letter fetish.

I have to admit that my excitement for this game was lessened when I learned the fact that the MC was the asshole (worse than Fiona anyway).

Any explanation given for Fionas lack of communication, is going to feel like an absolute ass pull. It is what it is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any explanation given for Fionas lack of communication, is going to feel like an absolute ass pull. It is what it is.
Yeah, I was trying to think of reasons why someone would be unable to talk to their SO for 2 months. Nothing really came to mind which didn't either make Fiona or the MC into assholes - if Fiona was ignoring the MC because she was mad then she's an asshole. But if she lost a family member to cancer and has been incommunicative because of the emotions involved then she is an asshole, a sympathetic one, but also the MC is an asshole for believing it was over and fucking someone else.

I just don't see how they can make this work.

Not that I am overly hopeful that the game will continue, but I will try to be optimistic about it every alternate Sunday.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I was trying to think of reasons why someone would be unable to talk to their SO for 2 months. Nothing really came to mind which didn't either make Fiona or the MC into assholes - if Fiona was ignoring the MC because she was mad then she's an asshole. But if she lost a family member to cancer and has been incommunicative because of the emotions involved then she is an asshole, a sympathetic one, but also the MC is an asshole for believing it was over and fucking someone else.

Not that I am overly hopeful that the game will continue, but I will try to be optimistic about it every alternate Sunday.
Pretty sure this gonna be the excuse....
tenor - 2021-03-21T232028.502.gif

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

The only thing I came up with was small localized emp?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The only thing I came up with was small localized emp?
Ooh... what about a car accident? She went dancing with the guy in the picture and on the way home got in a car accident, she was in a coma for weeks/months, and now is going to show up in person to see the MC now that she’s recovered. Sure she started out ghosting the MC and thinking she wanted to end it but now she just wants to see the MC and continue their relationship...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Ooh... what about a car accident? She went dancing with the guy in the picture and on the way home got in a car accident, she was in a coma for weeks/months, and now is going to show up in person to see the MC now that she’s recovered. Sure she started out ghosting the MC and thinking she wanted to end it but now she just wants to see the MC and continue their relationship...

Hey this isn't Intertwined. Lol. Thats telenovella level stuff right there. Don't let Nyx get anymore ideas. Lol

erkper

May 16, 2018
I've played that game... about 6 different times. I think that makes the mystery dude in the picture her nurse. (But then it would DEFINITELY be NTR... also probably makes MC Fiona's daddy.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've played that game... about 6 different times. I think that makes the mystery dude in the picture her nurse. (But then it would DEFINITELY be NTR... also probably make MC Fiona's daddy.)
Right? I swear the two most overused tropes in incest games are car accident with amnesia “wow, that milf is super hot and my MOM?” and “in the short 3 months I’ve been away from our house I’ve suddenly grown to realize my mom is hot, desperate, and fuckable”.

So glad that Last Call is not either of those, it’s what appealed to me in the first place. But now that it’s been hibernating for so long I fear we shall not see a continuation.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Right? I swear the two most overused tropes in incest games are car accident with amnesia “wow, that milf is super hot and my MOM?” and “in the short 3 months I’ve been away from our house I’ve suddenly grown to realize my mom is hot, desperate, and fuckable”.
Urgh. I think Radiant is the only car accident/amnesia/incest game I didn't delete in the first 10 minutes of playing. And "Mom's a MILF I suddenly can't resist" games are so lame IMO...

So glad that Last Call is not either of those, it’s what appealed to me in the first place. But now that it’s been hibernating for so long I fear we shall not see a continuation.
Sad agree... :(

Reactions: MrFriendly

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This game will play out(maybe) like leap of faith( another game I like) where we are made to really dislike the girlfriend. Then after we get invested in other girls she shows up with a excuse to make people change their minds.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes