4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Aristos pretty much nailed it. Small and the short of it, and since I'm not the dev, I don't have to be polite about it.....Roy, while "employed" by the Thunderline team was actively working on his game...no fucking way he magically releases an update to TBAK on his new patreon in that amount of time without having done so. The sheer amount of bullshit that was flung around in the process while he was doing so is laughable.

I'll admit that I thought he would've been professional enough to produce a second game while waiting on writing etc. That was the bottleneck at the time for Last Call production....clearly that didn't pan out. I was wrong....guess that's the risk sometimes of not having a one man show when it comes to development.

So....with the lost time Roy was supposedly "working" on the game....to the time Xor had to scramble and learn DAZ to create art....that took quite a bit of wind out of its sails. Throw in the fact that Xor lost his job due to layoffs and is now adjusting to his new gig...it's been a battle for them.

Xor and co are friends of mine...I've physically been in his presence while he was working on art etc. I know he is still doing what he can. More than enough of the script has been written....it's a matter of making the art/renders. Xor has definitely improved his craft when it comes to DAZ...its devoting time to it and pushing on that will be the battle.

As far as TBAK goes, I guess I just don't see it? LOL The art is ok-ish (I'd argue Xor already makes better art haha)...usually not a fan of harem games because the story just ends up being drivel/garbage...that is pretty much the case with TBAK. That said...it then has to compete with other "harem" wankfest games that also have horrendous stories...and do it with mid tier art and no animations. I guess best of luck? LOL

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hope for the best. Can't wait to see what the blondie has to say to MC. How in the world is he going to tell her that he fucked around?

Honestly, I think that TBaK turned into utter and worthless crap after the IT Roy takeover. So, let it be where it's supposed to be: in the dumpster.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Can't wait to see what the blondie has to say to MC. How in the world is he going to tell her that he fucked around?
It's her fault lol.

The MC tried his best to make the long distance relationship work and stayed loyal to Fiona even though she ghosted him for months. He only gave up and moved on after his friend sent him that picture.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Finally finished the 0.4 update and it was really good. I like the relationships the MC is forming with the girls, especially Annie and Morgan, and if I had to choose one of them, Annie would be the winner.

It's funny how some fans speculated Annie had daddy issues and even an affair with Max... never understand why they came up with such crazy theories when there was nothing sustaining them haha.

Anyway I really hope the dev returns with another amazing update, especially after that cliffhanger, and Last Call doesn't become another abandoned AVN.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes