4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
patreon posts behind paywall and website ownership expired so maybe discord has something.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
If this game gets abandoned after building up to not only one, but two cliffhangers (Morgan disappearing and Fiona reappearing), then I demand to go to heaven despite my coomer ways, because I'd be in purgatory already.
It's not looking good, but maybe dead games go to heaven, too, so there'll always be hope that I get to play it eventually.

Reactions: MrFriendly

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Also....go ahead and throw the abandoned tag on the game here. Who gives a shit? It doesn't mean anything anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: artofwar

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If this game gets abandoned after building up to not only one, but two cliffhangers (Morgan disappearing and Fiona reappearing), then I demand to go to heaven despite my coomer ways, because I'd be in purgatory already.
It's not looking good, but maybe dead games go to heaven, too, so there'll always be hope that I get to play it eventually.
I know there are people who will insist that the game isn't going to be abandoned and they are still working on it, however from the outside the drop off in communication and the fact they let their website lapse makes me wonder about their commitment to completing this game. Honestly wish more devs would just step up and say that they aren't going to be able to complete the game and walk away instead of letting it dangle for a while before disappearing. Wish we got some closure for the characters and plotlines, there was a lot going on and I was hopeful the MC would finally get to have a confrontation with Fiona.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
This game is still worth holding out hope for and it’s not like they’ve gone radio silent for months on end. I still think they’ll finish unless I’m given evidence that they either say they’re done or if they cease communicating for months. Slow progress is still progress.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
They posted a new msg on Patreon... basically said they had back to back vacations and are now picking up steam. Nothing else to report. (At least that's all I could see.) Looked at Twitter, doesn't seem to have any updates there, just their pics.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would like to see some progress to the game prior to throwing money at it.
Not gonna "hate" on it because the game is good BUT there has been more than one incredibly long delay between updates so all I can advise if you are thinking about giving them money is wait at least 3 updates.

If they can get out 3 updates in a relatively timely manner, go for gold. I won't say it's abandoned, I do think they are working on it but lets just say that confidence in them to be able to keep it up isn't very high.

They don't exactly have a good track record.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes