4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
To be clear (I think detail is important): the last update was in december 2021, not december 2020. People addressed Talmadge's post but Avaron1974 I've quoted your post as well because you've just quoted a post saying december 2020 and brought it back to the front, without addressing the fact that the date it gives is a year off.

Although I disagree with your interpretation ("said they are still working on it etc, etc, etc" kind of implies you think they aren't), I do think your assessment is fair enough / I can see why you'd describe it as being in "development limbo". But it hasn't been two years since the last update. And for what it's worth the most recent update was produced after everything that happened with IT Roy, and following a similarly long, drawn out period without clear dates (partly because, as the remaining developers explained, one of them has had to learn to render from scratch). And given the developers are still posting, I don't see any reason to conclude they aren't still working on it, at a similar pace (ie slowly, which is probably what their other commitments allow).
Well - I don't disagree with you, but isn't it time for at least SOME kind of update? It's a year ago there was any movement in this thread game development-wise. I don't say it needs an abandoned tag, but I think we cans safely say that an "on-hold" tag would be appropriate. Don't get me wrong - I would love to see any progress here, but after a year without even the tiniest bit of progress you can safely say that this VN can be considered as frozen and on hold. Maybe not for the developers, but certainly for us, the end users, that's how it looks like...

Reactions: Talmadge

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He made a list, he checked it twice.
He found out, who was naughty or nice....

Santa Clause is going on a murder spree.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes