4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sometimes you just feel like fucking a floating cat.
Hey, no kink shaming here.

Flying pussy for the win.

I get you, believe me, I do. If we are not going to get to hate fuck Fiona in this VN, the best next thing is, hate fucking Kleenex, Krootox or whatever the fuck its name is over at To Be a King. :KEK:
If we can't hatefuck the ex the cat gets it.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: v1900

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Getting close to 1 year without an update, Nothing seems to have improved.
Not gonna "hate" on it because the game is good BUT there has been more than one incredibly long delay between updates so all I can advise if you are thinking about giving them money is wait at least 3 updates.

If they can get out 3 updates in a relatively timely manner, go for gold. I won't say it's abandoned, I do think they are working on it but lets just say that confidence in them to be able to keep it up isn't very high.

They don't exactly have a good track record.
The irony that you mentioned to wait 3 releases, since there has only ever been 3 releases.

DEC 13, 2021 Released .04

JUL 7, 2020 Released .03

FEB 1, 2020 Release .01

Creeping closer to a full year without a release this year as well. I do like this game but man is this rough.

Reactions: Avaron1974 and Tor7

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Getting close to 1 year without an update, Nothing seems to have improved.

The irony that you mentioned to wait 3 releases, since there has only ever been 3 releases.

DEC 13, 2021 Released .04

JUL 7, 2020 Released .03

FEB 1, 2020 Release .01

Creeping closer to a full year without a release this year as well. I do like this game but man is this rough.
Technically, there have been 4 releases. While v0.02 might not be in the changelog here, it was released on . That, of course, doesn't change anything really. Not many releases overall and a really long delay since the previous one.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Technically, there have been 4 releases. While v0.02 might not be in the changelog here, it was released on . That, of course, doesn't change anything really. Not many releases overall and a really long delay since the previous one.
Ah , it's paywalled. Not a patron anymore so it doesn't show up on their public feed for releases. However like you said it changes nothing. Sad day.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this was in development limbo a while since they made to be a king and then other things came.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So, is the feeling that this is dead in the water?
As far as I can tell, it's either not dead (which I'm hoping) or the dev is stringing his patreon along.

The story seems to be that the person who was working with the dev pulled out after chap 4 and they had to learn a bunch of stuff and keep their non-game developer life on track at the same time, so it's been really slow getting the next chapter done.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
As far as I can tell, it's either not dead (which I'm hoping) or the dev is stringing his patreon along.

The story seems to be that the person who was working with the dev pulled out after chap 4 and they had to learn a bunch of stuff and keep their non-game developer life on track at the same time, so it's been really slow getting the next chapter done.
OK, I'll just play to the end of 0.4 then and may just put it in my 'on hold' section...though if it's been a long time since any update then maybe this thread needs to be flagged 'On Hold', must admit the whole thing with Max being sick and being an ass all the time is wearing a little thin

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
SO. The last update was around December 2020. Why wasn't this given an abandoned tag? Was it finished and not given that tag? Want to know if I should remove this games bookmark or not. Thanks.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
SO. The last update was around December 2020.
The last game update was December of last year.
Why wasn't this given an abandoned tag?
The dev remains active on Patreon and Discord giving updates on development. Not very satisfying or reassuring updates, but updates nonetheless.
Was it finished and not given that tag?
No.
Want to know if I should remove this games bookmark or not.
Up to you. I think of this game as in limbo. If and when the game is updated I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I ain't holding my breath in the meantime.
You're welcome.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
The dev remains active on Patreon and Discord giving updates on development. Not very satisfying or reassuring updates, but updates nonetheless.
Updates you can ONLY read if you are a paying patreon, which with so long without an update would be a fool's quest.

Or doesn't the dev have the cojones to just come out and say "Piss on you poor people that can't shell out money every month to get NOTHING in return"?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
SO. The last update was around December 2020. Why wasn't this given an abandoned tag? Was it finished and not given that tag? Want to know if I should remove this games bookmark or not. Thanks.
They still post updates to Patreon and Discord but as far as development goes it's in limbo.

People have defended the dev and said they are still working on it etc, etc, etc but with no actual information or timeframes.

So with no actual information and no release times or even a rough ETA it's in development limbo.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
They still post updates to Patreon and Discord but as far as development goes it's in limbo.

People have defended the dev and said they are still working on it etc, etc, etc but with no actual information or timeframes.

So with no actual information and no release times or even a rough ETA it's in development limbo.
To be clear (I think detail is important): the last update was in december 2021, not december 2020. People addressed Talmadge's post but Avaron1974 I've quoted your post as well because you've just quoted a post saying december 2020 and brought it back to the front, without addressing the fact that the date it gives is a year off.

Although I disagree with your interpretation ("said they are still working on it etc, etc, etc" kind of implies you think they aren't), I do think your assessment is fair enough / I can see why you'd describe it as being in "development limbo". But it hasn't been two years since the last update. And for what it's worth the most recent update was produced after everything that happened with IT Roy, and following a similarly long, drawn out period without clear dates (partly because, as the remaining developers explained, one of them has had to learn to render from scratch). And given the developers are still posting, I don't see any reason to conclude they aren't still working on it, at a similar pace (ie slowly, which is probably what their other commitments allow).

Reactions: Biscardone
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes