4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's either been abandoned and the dev is stringing along his patrons, or he's really plugging away a few frames a week and will release a new chapter sometime next year (maybe, that's just a guess, all indications are that he's not announced a date, just keeps saying "I did a little bit this month" when he occasionally updates patron)
Thanks for telling me, I will consider it abandoned until further notice. I have a lot of other games I need to get through before they get updated.
The devs should add the abandoned tag until they actually come out with an update, and those subbing them should stop throwing money into an open fire it seems.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for telling me, I will consider it abandoned until further notice. I have a lot of other games I need to get through before they get updated.
The devs should add the abandoned tag until they actually come out with an update, and those subbing them should stop throwing money into an open fire it seems.
I don't think it gets the abandoned tag because the dev updates his patrons regularly. Other than going radio silent for over 3 months or doing a bridge burn (like A.O.A.) ... I think it's 18 mo without a game update? So maybe mid-May, beginning June if there still isn't one?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I don't think it gets the abandoned tag because the dev updates his patrons regularly. Other than going radio silent for over 3 months or doing a bridge burn (like A.O.A.) ... I think it's 18 mo without a game update? So maybe mid-May, beginning June if there still isn't one?
I was under the impression it was based on updates not whether the dev communicates with the suckers paying him for doing nothing. I think a couple of games got the tag for not updating in such a long time. I think at one point WVM got a temporary abandoned tag, which forced the dev to throw an update out because he hadn't updated in what felt like forever and when he did, he planned on a huge update, claimed he had it all ready to go but instead of the huge update it was shockingly small, and his endless babble about why he couldn't put it all out..given he had over a whole year lol, that got a lot of people very angry and especially the entire mess he has made of his game, which nobody wanted, ignoring his patrons polls etc.

Your probably right with the May or June date in which it should get the abandoned tag if there is still no update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was under the impression it was based on updates not whether the dev communicates with the suckers paying him for doing nothing. I think a couple of games got the tag for not updating in such a long time. I think at one point WVM got a temporary abandoned tag, which forced the dev to throw an update out because he hadn't updated in what felt like forever and when he did, he planned on a huge update, claimed he had it all ready to go but instead of the huge update it was shockingly small, and his endless babble about why he couldn't put it all out..given he had over a whole year lol, that got a lot of people very angry and especially the entire mess he has made of his game, which nobody wanted, ignoring his patrons polls etc.

Your probably right with the May or June date in which it should get the abandoned tag if there is still no update.
Yes, it's over 90 days with no contact from the developer (which doesn't apply here). However, if there's no update after 18 months — even with regular contact — it also gets marked Abandoned. So we are definitely approaching that threshold.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As a former Patreon patron of this game it hurts to come back and see it marked "Abandoned". Admittedly I wasn't optimistic after the artist split with the other devs but I still held out a sliver of hope that we would see this game continue. I'm sure there are any number of reasons that could be given, valid or not, for the failure of this game and team. At this point it should be expected that most visual novels/adult games on F95 will fail to be completed, you just always want to believe that you are betting on the right ones to beat the odds.
Best of luck to everyone involved in developing this game, I hope no real life relationships suffered because of the failure of this game. Wish we, the players, got some closure but that's never going to happen.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As a former Patreon patron of this game it hurts to come back and see it marked "Abandoned". Admittedly I wasn't optimistic after the artist split with the other devs but I still held out a sliver of hope that we would see this game continue. I'm sure there are any number of reasons that could be given, valid or not, for the failure of this game and team. At this point it should be expected that most visual novels/adult games on F95 will fail to be completed, you just always want to believe that you are betting on the right ones to beat the odds.
Best of luck to everyone involved in developing this game, I hope no real life relationships suffered because of the failure of this game. Wish we, the players, got some closure but that's never going to happen.
I mean, I'm not expecting anything either at this point, but was it marked for a while and removed? Or are you projecting?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
How? I feel like I've legit played this game almost years ago lol and it was on 0.4 then, so how the hell is it not abandoned yet:WaitWhat:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How? I feel like I've legit played this game almost years ago lol and it was on 0.4 then, so how the hell is it not abandoned yet:WaitWhat:
Rules for games being tagged abandoned only changed recently.

For a long time as long as the dev was communicating it wouldn't be tagged. It took 3 months of silence to be tagged abandoned.

Now, even if the dev is still active, 18 months without an update gets it tagged.

So far this has been 17 months since it's last update. 1 more month and it gets tagged.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean, I'm not expecting anything either at this point, but was it marked for a while and removed? Or are you projecting?
Perhaps, you could say that. But really with the new rules of "18 months without an update" it feels a bit more optimistic than I am willing to be right now to expect an update soon. Even if they beat that deadline I don't have any faith that this game will ever actually be completed (unless the next update ties everything up in a big bow, which is unlikely to say the least).

Due to be marked soon.

18 month with no update gets it the abandoned tag regardless.

There is about 1 month left.
Thank you, Ava. You are truly a remarkably omnipresent redheaded goddess of appropriate timing and wit. I hope people IRL appreciate you :)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Sad to see it has turned into a patreon for random single renders and "things are going fine" posts.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes