Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Please can someone help......stuck at the starting with just black screen and background music...

Last edited:

Geekreg

Jul 1, 2017
So...anybody got an idea of the use of fake pills? I had the idea that we could lie and tell it's contraceptive and have the possibility to not use the condom but..i have no idea how to use it. I tried everything i could think of, even with Adrianna drunk but, nope, nothing so..if you can enlight me i'll be glad.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
HELPPPPPPP
sorry about that, I think I found an infinite loop bug with version 7 of the game.
ok, how I got to this problem is as follows,
I had a ppol party special event, after it was over I asked natasha to set up a dinner party, then proceded to that event, dinner happened, started playing strip 21 with the ladies, game over, drop a drink to see the views, then cose the relax option aand started talking to natasha and Katherine, blah blah blah, they offered to help collect feeder fuel, I agreed and they dropped to their knees infront, I chose the option of no condom and their dialog happened, and now my character has been getting a double handjob for the last 8 hours as I had to go to work and just tried to break the bug before posting this.
I hope that explains it to you effectively,
cavebear

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Hi
I have a problem starting the game. When I start the game I only have a black screen no charging sign or other I have already waited 15min but unfortunately nothing changes. The PC has not hung because I can still use it normally.

I hope somebody can help me.
Same problem is happening with me.........:cry::unsure:

Gorgonn

Oct 19, 2018
so i got the level 3 access card but whenever I try to enter any of the rooms the player just says its not a good idea and just walks off. Anything i'm missing or is it just not implemented yet. All my relationships are maxed.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
That is the definition of cheating. What?
I think as far as games go...there has to be a partner explicitly in the story or mentioned in sex scenes that is being cucked by the MC. I don't remember the dialogue but if the Mom was like oh god I still love your father what haf I donez it would make sense. The whole tag thing is really up in the air per game post tho..so many arguments about the definition of NTR in games where you watch a character you aren't controlling have sex instead of you =-=

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I think as far as games go...there has to be a partner explicitly in the story or mentioned in sex scenes that is being cucked by the MC. I don't remember the dialogue but if the Mom was like oh god I still love your father what haf I donez it would make sense. The whole tag thing is really up in the air per game post tho..so many arguments about the definition of NTR in games where you watch a character you aren't controlling have sex instead of you =-=

I cant even trigger sex in this game let alone hear about a father, the scenes dont change even when the characters are green and what I meant by a large stretch is who in the world takes the entire family across the galaxy and leaves the dad behind. Sounds like "dad" was added in just so the tag could be added. Would have been more fun if the dad was actually on the ship and the mc and family were fucking right under his nose.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
I cant even trigger sex in this game let alone hear about a father, the scenes dont change even when the characters are green and what I meant by a large stretch is who in the world takes the entire family across the galaxy and leaves the dad behind. Sounds like "dad" was added in just so the tag could be added. Would have been more fun if the dad was actually on the ship and the mc and family were fucking right under his nose.
I think Milfy City has that..but I like the dad from that and it makes me sad lmao. I went back and did extensive research and the Mom does say things along the line of "please don't talk about your father". There's also that fallout sex parody but the dad is like HAVE SEX WITH YOUR MOM AND SISTERS ITS FOR THE GREATER GOOD and he's totally into it.
Last one I can offer you is the Dune parody where you shock your father back from the afterlife by having sex in her pooper.

Nov 10, 2017
a situation where in any man would want to be in, except maybe the first part, where you just entertain yourself.
the animations are actually cool, I just don't know what are the total scenes for this build.

also there should be a service the woman/women option on some of the branches of interaction with them or just plane chill with the character eg. Katherine bath, there should be a "just bathe" w/ said person

then again char get it up almost 5-10 times a day

edit: the pleasing the other character part's actually late game content. I was just wondering how the hell they can tolerate the player just on sheer relationship level

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2019
HELPPPPPPP
sorry about that, I think I found an infinite loop bug with version 7 of the game.
ok, how I got to this problem is as follows,
I had a ppol party special event, after it was over I asked natasha to set up a dinner party, then proceded to that event, dinner happened, started playing strip 21 with the ladies, game over, drop a drink to see the views, then cose the relax option aand started talking to natasha and Katherine, blah blah blah, they offered to help collect feeder fuel, I agreed and they dropped to their knees infront, I chose the option of no condom and their dialog happened, and now my character has been getting a double handjob for the last 8 hours as I had to go to work and just tried to break the bug before posting this.
I hope that explains it to you effectively,
cavebear
I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED to see what happens after holding out during the double handjob! Hoping for a double lick/blowjob to completion or double titfuck to completion! Can't wait for 7.1!

Reactions: lightpower
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes