Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED to see what happens after holding out during the double handjob! Hoping for a double lick/blowjob to completion or double titfuck to completion! Can't wait for 7.1!
Hahahha You had to Go the WORK and they still were giving him double hanjob . That made me laugh more that it should have

Nov 10, 2017
natasha,
morning grope aludes to me coming back (could be just a joke tho... unless), but she gets up at 8, interaction moves time 1 hr
after dinner dress show. she only teases mc and that's it. don't know what I should do.

edit: nah she's still awake at 12 midnight

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
About the Patch it doesnt work for me? i saved a game and quit game, went into the folder of the game but there is no "saved" where i can put in the incest patch, any help? thanks!

Jul 7, 2019
HELPPPPPPP
sorry about that, I think I found an infinite loop bug with version 7 of the game.
ok, how I got to this problem is as follows,
I had a ppol party special event, after it was over I asked natasha to set up a dinner party, then proceded to that event, dinner happened, started playing strip 21 with the ladies, game over, drop a drink to see the views, then cose the relax option aand started talking to natasha and Katherine, blah blah blah, they offered to help collect feeder fuel, I agreed and they dropped to their knees infront, I chose the option of no condom and their dialog happened, and now my character has been getting a double handjob for the last 8 hours as I had to go to work and just tried to break the bug before posting this.
I hope that explains it to you effectively,
cavebear
Well cavebear, I hate to break it to you but unless there's some secret unlock, 7.1 reverted that scene back to it's pre 7.0 result. I'm not extremely disappointed as that is one of the hottest scenes ever but was really hoping something extra would have been added. Maybe in a future update

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
So I have had the drunken after dinner sex with mom, have her at full affection, but I'm having trouble getting the sex scene while she is in the tub. When I enter she tell's me I shouldn't be here and covers her breasts.

What do I do?

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
7.1 Changelog:
Fixed soft locks during fancy dinner event and Katherine masturbating
Fixed characters rotating to look at player turning in the wrong direction
Updated some room meshes

Download Links:
Mega:
GDrive:

JJadams

May 25, 2017
7.1 Changelog:
Fixed soft locks during fancy dinner event and Katherine masturbating
Fixed characters rotating to look at player turning in the wrong direction
Updated some room meshes

Download Links:
Mega:
GDrive:
Thanks, hero. You deserve a cookie :)

Reactions: jaredforks

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So was the fix for locks during fancy dinner event just removing it?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes