DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
i'm playing 7.0 from the beginningand i noticed i can't buy the camera's from the store at what point should they be unlock i got to 300 on the capsule

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
i'm playing 7.0 from the beginningand i noticed i can't buy the camera's from the store at what point should they be unlock i got to 300 on the capsule
when you add 100 or 200 seed natasha or natalie the blond girl give you the camera

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
So I have had the drunken after dinner sex with mom, have her at full affection, but I'm having trouble getting the sex scene while she is in the tub. When I enter she tell's me I shouldn't be here and covers her breasts.

What do I do?

Aug 12, 2017
For those of you trying to start the game but getting nothing but a black screen:

try making a "Short Cut" and adding... -windowed ...to the end of the target. This should help.

Reactions: Renozrz

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
For those of you trying to start the game but getting nothing but a black screen:

try making a "Short Cut" and adding... -windowed ...to the end of the target. This should help.
Ther is no black screen anymore.....but stuck on poolside games logo.......:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
If the problem was with the game, nobody would be able to play it. So there is a problem on your side, but I don't have a clue about what it could be :/
I mean to say that my game files may be corrupt or missing.... ???
It dosen't promt any error thought

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes